Thread: Ibiza, Spain

Credits

Ibiza, Spain

has anyone ever been? if so, how long did you stay? what time of year did you go? where did you stay? what were you fav and least fav things about your stay? any random facts you think someone that wants to travel there should know?

Credits
    Haven't been but def. on my list of travels. What I have researched....party..party..and more PARTY!

Would say best time to go is summer months, read up on it being hot..but I'm one of those ppl who don't mind heat. The trade off is you have gorrrgeous beaches to cool down.

My plan is to do the running of the bulls and then head over to Ibiza. Hey Agro, wanna do the running of the bulls?!

Oh yeah, did I mention parrrrrrtaaaaayyyy.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinks View Post
    Haven't been but def. on my list of travels. What I have researched....party..party..and more PARTY!

Would say best time to go is summer months, read up on it being hot..but I'm one of those ppl who don't mind heat. The trade off is you have gorrrgeous beaches to cool down.

My plan is to do the running of the bulls and then head over to Ibiza. Hey Agro, wanna do the running of the bulls?!

Oh yeah, did I mention parrrrrrtaaaaayyyy.
    when is the running of the bulls? my friend said she just looked up stuff and oct seems to be a good time to go. idk if she said that b/c that's when all of us can make it or what.

that would be coool- re: running of the bulls. when are you going?

random: this girl i went to school w/ was living in spain for a while. she might still be there...not 100% sure. anyway, all the pics she would post made me want to go there. i need a vacatioN!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    when is the running of the bulls? my friend said she just looked up stuff and oct seems to be a good time to go. idk if she said that b/c that's when all of us can make it or what.

that would be coool- re: running of the bulls. when are you going?

random: this girl i went to school w/ was living in spain for a while. she might still be there...not 100% sure. anyway, all the pics she would post made me want to go there. i need a vacatioN!!!
    Running of the bulls is in July. Don't know if I will make it this yr, since everyone thinks I'm batty for wanting to do it.

The weather in October is roughly in the 60's during the day and of course drops at night. IMO, that's not beach weather, especially when they tell you to pack a light jacket.

Out of all my travels Barcelona is my first love. Such an eclectic city, it really speaks to the artist in me. Just imagine sitting along the Mediterranean having paella. When I went, it was in the month of August.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Running of the bulls is in July. Don't know if I will make it this yr, since everyone thinks I'm batty for wanting to do it.

The weather in October is roughly in the 60's during the day and of course drops at night. IMO, that's not beach weather, especially when they tell you to pack a light jacket.

Out of all my travels Barcelona is my first love. Such an eclectic city, it really speaks to the artist in me. Just imagine sitting along the Mediterranean having paella. When I went, it was in the month of August.
    ohhhh gotcha. lol. i'll see if i could find the pics of the girl from school. i think she did running of the bulls.

umm 60s...no thanks. let me tell these chicks that october won't work for beach. i found it strange taht she said that as another friend's sister went for mem day weekend. hmm.

i'd like to do barcelona too! how long did you stay?

Credits
    ohhhh gotcha. lol. i'll see if i could find the pics of the girl from school. i think she did running of the bulls.

umm 60s...no thanks. let me tell these chicks that october won't work for beach. i found it strange taht she said that as another friend's sister went for mem day weekend. hmm.

i'd like to do barcelona too! how long did you stay?
    Think I was there 3 or 4 days and headed over to London, wanted to stay if I could. After my 2nd day, was totally in love and could sooooo live there.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    wait nah chinky.. you want to go and look at the runnin of the bulls or you want to be in the road running too .. which one?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    wait nah chinky.. you want to go and look at the runnin of the bulls or you want to be in the road running too .. which one?
    Runnnnning! LOL Been wanting to do it for some years now, but everyone gives me the you crazzzy!

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    I have 2 different friends who go Spain every year because their wives are from there.....from their description.......filthy animals who shit in the streets and don't shower daily......I eh partying with them
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Think I was there 3 or 4 days and headed over to London, wanted to stay if I could. After my 2nd day, was totally in love and could sooooo live there.
    i was goign to ask about living there. so since these ppl all can't go during the summer months (when i'd really wanna go to hit ibiza), looks like the plan is for october. in that case i suggested barcelona

Runnnnning! LOL Been wanting to do it for some years now, but everyone gives me the you crazzzy!
    lol i'd do it for like 2 min just to say i did it

Quote Originally Posted by iPicong View Post
    I have 2 different friends who go Spain every year because their wives are from there.....from their description.......filthy animals who shit in the streets and don't shower daily......I eh partying with them
    you're too good for everyone. you should live in a bubble. doh let anyone touch you

Credits
    i was goign to ask about living there. so since these ppl all can't go during the summer months (when i'd really wanna go to hit ibiza), looks like the plan is for october. in that case i suggested barcelona

lol i'd do it for like 2 min just to say i did it

you're too good for everyone. you should live in a bubble. doh let anyone touch you
    It's always nicer to experience the Mediterranean in summer weather. But for someone who loves to travel as much as I do...I have a saying "The Eiffel Tower is nicer in the springtime, but its still the Eiffel Tower in the fall". In a nutshell, if the opportunity presents itself...Go! But for some places like Ibiza or Mykonos (Greece), those places are def. to be experienced during the summer.

That's my strategy. lol Run a good minute or 2 and then make a sharp left or right...depending on what side I'm on.

The other key is to just keep running, don't look back. People who look back, tend to fall and get trampled either by the bulls or other people. Also know that should something go down *fingers crossed* there's tons of medics out there. Hope that brings you comfort.

Come Agro, we would look sooo cute in our red n white.....

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Go run with the bulls in true heifer......I go pay yuh entrance fee and sew the uniform myself for yuh
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    red and white on the sidelines yes that dude's expression isn't helping either.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    red and white on the sidelines yes that dude's expression isn't helping either.
    He's in the zone

He got that Olympic formation, check his stride nah. lolololol

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    well chinky.. before you leave jus give up your credits please.. thanks
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat