Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i work at one of the top 5 best resteraunts in town

sebas4920

i work at one of the top 5 best resteraunts in town

im training to work alongside the head chef and cover his shift if he is not there

it is no lie, this could be the best restaurant in town but its definitely in the top 3 or 5.

we make stuff like black angus panini with conganc caramelized onions, veal demi glaze, creamed horseradish sauce, black truffle oil on rosemary olive bread. and finished off with a balsamic and passion fruit reduction sauce!

baked armenian lavosh with roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, goat chesse, sour cream, chedder and monterey jack and truffle oil

escargot with all the fixings and baguettes of course

white truffle mac n cheese - a blend of fontina, gruyere and parmesan cheese with italian pasta and white and black truffles

american sturgeon caviar with smoked salmon and chilled vodka and garnishes

meat and cheese boards with like a selection out of 20 or so different world class cheeses... from norway, holland, france, spain, america, england, germany, denmark.... crazy!

fresh buffalo mozzarella with tomatoes, basil and tomato infused oils, and prosciutto di parma

panko crusted ahi tuna seared rare on avocado and marinated caneli bean puree, snow peas, slow roasted pomodori, asian slaw and bar b que wasabi aioli. this is like the best tuna i have ever had and it is bright pinkish red in the middle. beautiful!

pepper crusted filet mignon steak with black truffle maytag blue cheese, roasted potatos, wild mushrooms and cognac carmelized onions

slow roasted pork shank ossobucco on tagliatelle with a dark chocolate shirazz, demi glaze of onions, wild mushrooms and venison sausage.

parmesan crusted ostrich filet and sliced duck breast lightly smoked on a salad of potato pancakes and sauteed wild mushrooms

and these are just the dishes i know how to make

and i left out some of the secret sauces and ingredients because i dont know them all yet. but they have mango sauces and passion fruit reductions and espresso reductions.. its crazy

not to mention deserts like a banan foster cake, creme brulee and a nut pie (like pecan) and a fresh berry tart. the banana foster cake has 800 calories a slice and is served with whipped cream lol

we also havbe top quality wines and beers for sale and for drinking (only place in town that sells both bottles and glasses)

im saying this place has brooklyn lager, a chocolate stout with real chocolate in it, pilsner urquel, cider jack hard cider, dogfish 90 minute IPA and other top class beers ON TAP... ON TAP!!!!!!!!

not to mention what they have by the bottle

and yes they have redstripe and kalik lol

as for the pay

let me just say that the owner has a new benz and a bmw...
    Last edited by sebas4920; 05-22-2008 at 02:32 PM.

T-MAKAA
    To make a long story short... u offering discounts or what?

sebas4920
    i think so

i think i can!

T-MAKAA
    Aight PM me the info.. doh post it on this board.. IMix women too greedy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    To make a long story short... u offering discounts or what?
    word

sebas4920
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Aight PM me the info.. doh post it on this board.. IMix women too greedy.
    we sell ingredients

what is it u want? the beluga caviar hookup? fois gras on the cheap? duck confits by the pound? rabbit sausage or whole pheasants? some Poussin or grouse? cocaine? squid ink?
    Last edited by sebas4920; 05-22-2008 at 02:47 PM.

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sebas4920 View Post
    we sell ingredients

what is it u want? the beluga caviar hookup? fois gras on the cheap? duck confits by the pound? rabbit sausage or whole pheasants? some Poussin or grouse? cocaine? squid ink?
    Oh gosh! I\ve been in Florida twice this year already, but by the sound of that menu, I think I have an excuse for a third visit!

sebas4920
    I dont know if I would let this restaurant be a reason to stop by florida, especially tallahassee... for a third time! Unless you want to eat the caviar while watching cartoon network because that is all there is to do.

TC
    Credits
    I dont know if I would let this restaurant be a reason to stop by florida, especially tallahassee... for a third time! Unless you want to eat the caviar while watching cartoon network because that is all there is to do.

lol!

Credits
    im training to work alongside the head chef and cover his shift if he is not there

it is no lie, this could be the best restaurant in town but its definitely in the top 3 or 5.

we make stuff like black angus panini with conganc caramelized onions, veal demi glaze, creamed horseradish sauce, black truffle oil on rosemary olive bread. and finished off with a balsamic and passion fruit reduction sauce!

baked armenian lavosh with roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, goat chesse, sour cream, chedder and monterey jack and truffle oil

escargot with all the fixings and baguettes of course

white truffle mac n cheese - a blend of fontina, gruyere and parmesan cheese with italian pasta and white and black truffles

american sturgeon caviar with smoked salmon and chilled vodka and garnishes

meat and cheese boards with like a selection out of 20 or so different world class cheeses... from norway, holland, france, spain, america, england, germany, denmark.... crazy!

fresh buffalo mozzarella with tomatoes, basil and tomato infused oils, and prosciutto di parma

panko crusted ahi tuna seared rare on avocado and marinated caneli bean puree, snow peas, slow roasted pomodori, asian slaw and bar b que wasabi aioli. this is like the best tuna i have ever had and it is bright pinkish red in the middle. beautiful!

pepper crusted filet mignon steak with black truffle maytag blue cheese, roasted potatos, wild mushrooms and cognac carmelized onions

slow roasted pork shank ossobucco on tagliatelle with a dark chocolate shirazz, demi glaze of onions, wild mushrooms and venison sausage.

parmesan crusted ostrich filet and sliced duck breast lightly smoked on a salad of potato pancakes and sauteed wild mushrooms

and these are just the dishes i know how to make

and i left out some of the secret sauces and ingredients because i dont know them all yet. but they have mango sauces and passion fruit reductions and espresso reductions.. its crazy

not to mention deserts like a banan foster cake, creme brulee and a nut pie (like pecan) and a fresh berry tart. the banana foster cake has 800 calories a slice and is served with whipped cream lol

we also havbe top quality wines and beers for sale and for drinking (only place in town that sells both bottles and glasses)

im saying this place has brooklyn lager, a chocolate stout with real chocolate in it, pilsner urquel, cider jack hard cider, dogfish 90 minute IPA and other top class beers ON TAP... ON TAP!!!!!!!!

not to mention what they have by the bottle

and yes they have redstripe and kalik lol

as for the pay

let me just say that the owner has a new benz and a bmw...
    If is not fried chicken with watermelon these people eh want to know

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    If is not fried chicken with watermelon these people eh want to know

Iz wham to you?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TehrryCherry View Post
    Iz wham to you?
    Sorry...so Sebas if a customer complain that their food wrong do you hawk and spit in it,fart in it(the type of fart where corn does come out)or ejaculate over it?

sebas4920
    definitely the fart with corn in it. i dont have time to ejaculate and spitting is plain nasty!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    Sorry...so Sebas if a customer complain that their food wrong do you hawk and spit in it,fart in it(the type of fart where corn does come out)or ejaculate over it?

definitely the fart with corn in it. i dont have time to ejaculate and spitting is plain nasty!
    *weak*
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Taj
    Credits
    Sebas I think all your woman problems would be solved if you use the thread title as your opening line

I work at one of the top 5 best restaurants in town.

Panties will drop like whoa.....at least for those hungry belly girls like me
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast