Thread: I will say this and then I done

Credits

I will say this and then I done

Some of you on this site take things a bit too personally. This site was made for us to come here and converse with one another, share stories, and so on. And everyone on islandmix has friends that they might converse with more. But MY OPINION is that it is getting outtta hand this posting to individual people, MY OPINION. MY OPINION is that it is damn annoying to come on and see at least 5 posts directed towards the top of the page directed to the same 3 or 4 prople every single day for bout the last 3 weeks. Conversations that obviously belong in a PM. We all send messages to one another on de mix that no one else might know what we are talking about, but MY OPINION is that it is getting outta hand now.

And yuh know what, I may be best friends with a moderator but I don't speak for her. MY OPINIONS ARE MY OPINIONS. For instance, I totally disagree with suspending unless if yuh cuh cussing or disrespecting another islandmixer. But that's the beauty of it, it's MY OPINION. And if I get ban because of it all I have to do is grin and bear it, I didn't create islandmix and I'm not a moderator, I don't pay fees and so guess what, I HAVE NO SAY!!!
    And I honestly can care less because honestly there is more to life than Islandmix.

If Islandmix was all about who you knew I find it funny that friends of moderators still does manage to get Suspended . Anyways, reply if you want, but I done.

Uptown, now you have your answer baby.

Credits
    VERY WELL SAID

Credits
    WHO VEX YUH LADY??? ALL DAT FIRE??

Credits

Re: I will say this and then I done

Originally posted by brownskintrini
    Some of you on this site take things a bit too personally. This site was made for us to come here and converse with one another, share stories, and so on. And everyone on islandmix has friends that they might converse with more. But MY OPINION is that it is getting outtta hand this posting to individual people, MY OPINION. MY OPINION is that it is damn annoying to come on and see at least 5 posts directed towards the top of the page directed to the same 3 or 4 prople every single day for bout the last 3 weeks. Conversations that obviously belong in a PM. We all send messages to one another on de mix that no one else might know what we are talking about, but MY OPINION is that it is getting outta hand now.

And yuh know what, I may be best friends with a moderator but I don't speak for her. MY OPINIONS ARE MY OPINIONS. For instance, I totally disagree with suspending unless if yuh cuh cussing or disrespecting another islandmixer. But that's the beauty of it, it's MY OPINION. And if I get ban because of it all I have to do is grin and bear it, I didn't create islandmix and I'm not a moderator, I don't pay fees and so guess what, I HAVE NO SAY!!!
    And I honestly can care less because honestly there is more to life than Islandmix.

If Islandmix was all about who you knew I find it funny that friends of moderators still does manage to get Suspended . Anyways, reply if you want, but I done.

Uptown, now you have your answer baby.
    I hear you sister ...........

Brooklyn USA currently livin in boring ATL
    Credits
    Brownskin you said it exactly how I would of said it...*Claps Hands*

luvpunch
    Originally posted by PEPPER MOUTH
    you know i feel the same way - both ways this whole ting is getting out of hand, when i first heard about imix was backing and running after the soca racheal thing i was like yes because it USE to be fun and something to past your time and work..but now it is getting crazy. brownskin i must say that you do alot of slick posts and you know and i know that you direct them to a certain person, if you dont like them just deal with it on a one to one face level not on imix, and then when you see them in person you have nothing to say.

SO BOTH OF YOU NEED TO STOP THE GAME JUST DEAL WITH IT ALREADY... AND LET IMIX GET BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS,
    SHUT UP

luvpunch
    Originally posted by PEPPER MOUTH
    when u drag on. i am not going to shut up when your wrong your wrong and i am not sugar coating nothing. enough of the bull-shit if brownskin dont like sugar-apple will then dont smile today and talking shit tomorrow and vice-versa, dont come on imix with the undercover posts trying to play each other out, just deal with it head on as woman - and the sad thing it is an on-going battle over shit,
    NOT VERY WELL SAID!!!!

MrBlackRock
    luvpunch you slowly losing dem angel wings

luvpunch
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    luvpunch you slowly losing dem angel wings
    ah say yuh gone an foop

MrBlackRock
    i lost my fooping license last night... cause i turn a bumpa into a carcass in a matter of juks

luvpunch
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    i lost my fooping license last night... cause i turn a bumpa into a carcass in a matter of juks
    Yuh will make meh lose meh wuk...Laughing all loud in de people place