Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: I was watching an episode of girlfriends yesterday...

  1. #1
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172

    I was watching an episode of girlfriends yesterday...

    the one where she was dating that young guy and she went to the club, was drinking like ah fish, and was given extasy without her really knowing what it was.

    now, i dont condone slipping someone drugs against their will.
    but something she said to her boyfriend didnt have any logic to me.

    she said, "i dont do drugs and i dont date people that do". she was more pissed that he did extasy than the fact that he didnt tell her what she was consuming.

    but ummmmmm, she was drinking her ass off. alcohol is a drug, fyi. and suppose it was weed, would that still stand?

    i say this all to mean, do we look at the government to determine which drugs are ok for us? because certain drugs are only illegal because THE MAN can't get his hand on the profits.

    so you cant say, 'i dont do drugs and i dont deal with people that do' if you drink or smoke cigarettes because those are drugs too, however legal there are.

    maybe if she had said, "i don't mess with illegal drugs"-she wouldnt have sounded so snooty to me.

    i think i need a drink

  2. #2
    renegade
    Guest
    I agree you do need a drink.

  3. #3
    Banned Rory is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kwnz
    Posts
    4,444
    Credits
    1,014,563

    Lightbulb

    Yuh watch too much rasskkklaaat TV.







  4. #4
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    the one where she was dating that young guy and she went to the club, was drinking like ah fish, and was given extasy without her really knowing what it was.

    now, i dont condone slipping someone drugs against their will.
    but something she said to her boyfriend didnt have any logic to me.

    she said, "i dont do drugs and i dont date people that do". she was more pissed that he did extasy than the fact that he didnt tell her what she was consuming.

    but ummmmmm, she was drinking her ass off. alcohol is a drug, fyi. and suppose it was weed, would that still stand?

    i say this all to mean, do we look at the government to determine which drugs are ok for us? because certain drugs are only illegal because THE MAN can't get his hand on the profits.

    so you cant say, 'i dont do drugs and i dont deal with people that do' if you drink or smoke cigarettes because those are drugs too, however legal there are.

    maybe if she had said, "i don't mess with illegal drugs"-she wouldnt have sounded so snooty to me.

    i think i need a drink
    For real...

  5. #5
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Antekryse View Post
    Yuh watch too much rasskkklaaat TV.






    no i dont. i watch alot of movies and some on demand

  6. #6
    100 % Ayisien-0% yankee haitianprince's Avatar haitianprince is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Posts
    4,069
    Credits
    1,034,229
    Can someone pass the rum or the Hennessey or the gin (tanqueray?)
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.


    (Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

    I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

  7. #7
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Joan just got issues, she's totally confused...her whole character needs help. Since toni left i probably caught like 2-3 episodes.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  8. #8
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    Joan just got issues, she's totally confused...her whole character needs help. Since toni left i probably caught like 2-3 episodes.
    whats the story with her dating that young guy. hes like 18 to her 37

  9. #9
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    whats the story with her dating that young guy. hes like 18 to her 37
    The sex. and i doh think she dat ole
    But she was d!ck whipped over de yung stud. I think she tried to break it off with him and they always ended up in bed, but eventually some sh!t happened and she drew the line, i think it was this same ecstasy thing oui, but ah not sure
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  10. #10
    Banned Rory is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kwnz
    Posts
    4,444
    Credits
    1,014,563

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha
    no i dont...
    In what country does "De Rivah" begin and in which one does it "end?"







    Last edited by Rory; 01-03-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: to fix quoted ;)

  11. #11
    CQ
    sexy thang CQ's Avatar CQ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,456
    Credits
    3,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    Joan just got issues, she's totally confused...her whole character needs help. Since toni left i probably caught like 2-3 episodes.
    She did???? damn i havent seen this show for a while. Whappen why she left?

  12. #12
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by CQ View Post
    She did???? damn i havent seen this show for a while. Whappen why she left?
    damn gyul and i tort i was outta de loop lol. But yeah, she left during or after contract negotiations (not clear on the reason or when) what i'm sure about is, there's no trace of her in the show, well except with Joan wining about how she misses toni and keeps blamin herself for toni leaving
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  13. #13
    CQ
    sexy thang CQ's Avatar CQ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,456
    Credits
    3,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    damn gyul and i tort i was outta de loop lol. But yeah, she left during or after contract negotiations (not clear on the reason or when) what i'm sure about is, there's no trace of her in the show, well except with Joan wining about how she misses toni and keeps blamin herself for toni leaving
    yea i'm totally outta the loop lol but geez toni was my favorite on that show. Loved her character the rest was just blah to me.

  14. #14
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Antekryse View Post
    In what country does "De Rivah" begin and in which one does it "end?"







    i believe it flows from the mountains near brazil down into the atlantic.
    dont ask me what mountains

  15. #15
    Banned Rory is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kwnz
    Posts
    4,444
    Credits
    1,014,563

    Arrow

    Not your river, the river.







Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •