Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want my Sister back!!!!

LiL Bk Honey

I want my Sister back!!!!

I am not a new member. I'm just here to tell you island Mix people to give me back my Sister. Ever since she started this IMix thing it's been tearing us apart. She's never home anymore hanging out almost everynite going to club carib or whatever that shit is. She owe me $20 but she giving money for paintball trips. Anyway, I'm sure you guys are cool but yall party to much. She has to work. Maybe some of yall dont have jobs. But thats not important. What is important is my Sister is acting brand new. All I hear is Soca this and Soca that. Wine and bend over this and that. If you guys really care about her yall will let her go. Oh yea. If there are any fine fellas on here with fitteds and cripsy sneeks send my Sis a picture so I can scoop yall up. Anyway...Thanks for your time..I'm really hurting here but that doesnt mean I wont still try to bag a hunny. ..I mean

Credits

Re: I want my Sister back!!!!

Originally posted by LiL Bk Honey
    I am not a new member. I'm just here to tell you island Mix people to give me back my Sister. Ever since she started this IMix thing it's been tearing us apart. She's never home anymore hanging out almost everynite going to club carib or whatever that shit is. She owe me $20 but she giving money for paintball trips. Anyway, I'm sure you guys are cool but yall party to much. She has to work. Maybe some of yall dont have jobs. But thats not important. What is important is my Sister is acting brand new. All I hear is Soca this and Soca that. Wine and bend over this and that. If you guys really care about her yall will let her go. Oh yea. If there are any fine fellas on here with fitteds and cripsy sneeks send my Sis a picture so I can scoop yall up. Anyway...Thanks for your time..I'm really hurting here but that doesnt mean I wont still try to bag a hunny. ..I mean
    what de hail r u doin?!!!!!!!!!!! get off.....right now : ah can't believe u if u wanted to join all u had to do was say so.....don't try tuh use me as an excuse

now go away b4 ah yuh a$$

SSS
    Credits
    damm this is so sad.................but i like when u sister comes to the bar she does give me big tips I guess wid u money.

but she should bring u out.

Credits
    oh lawwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it run in the family

Credits
    and i thought i was crazy...

Credits

Oh yea. If there are any fine fellas on here with fitteds and cripsy sneeks send my Sis a picture so I can scoop yall up. Anyway...Thanks for your time..I'm really hurting here but that doesnt mean I wont still try to bag a hunny. ..I mean

LOL @ tryin to bag a hunny.......bk, ah believe she's really yuh sis, de madness runs in de family.....
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits

The best remedy for that is RUM!

Credits
    This post has been stamped and approved to be a classic..

Carry on!!!

PS: The CTA has your sister, it is her other side job but if you want to join up just hand in your resume and references. WE WANT YOU!!

Signed PJK

Credits
    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    This post has been stamped and approved to be a classic..

Carry on!!!

PS: The CTA has your sister, it is her other side job but if you want to join up just hand in your resume and references. WE WANT YOU!!

Signed PJK
    don't encourage her.....she leaving and she ain't coming back.

Credits
    Originally posted by soca junkie
    and i thought i was crazy...

You are ....krazy that is.....

Credits
    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    You are ....krazy that is.....
    and you're not a nut case?? steups... how you doin?

Credits
    But what d a$$....BK I see ya sister really protesting that she come on Imix to speak her mind. I told u she said she had enough of u and the soca music she even called u a traitor now this is to funny.........Carry on!!!!

**MoNi makes sure she saves this post.....ask PJK states it is a classic**

Credits
    *speed dialing Kings county G ward*

MrBlackRock

really doh.. who cares

amprincess

Re: Re: I want my Sister back!!!!

Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    really doh.. who cares

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast