Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i want a man that

Credits

i want a man that

knows how to cook just as well as i can...and not only west indian food...but other types of cuisines as well...he has to know how to make, he has to know how to cook without, oils, fats, no starches, high proteins and no carbohydrates and still be able to make a tasty meal that will sustain me

he has to know the proper etiquette for any situation without me having to school him beforehand...i want him to feel comfortable in a high end restaurant, and not look lost and confused when the waiter runs down a list of the types of water he has to choose from

i want a man whose wardrobe reflects maturity....a man that has just as many dress shoes as he does sneakers...and not just the basic standard black and brown shoe..i want a man that has as many business suits as he has jogging suits...and more suits and slacks than he has khakis

i want a man whose friends are all married and in healthy relationships

i want a man that comes from a 2 parent household and whose father was not emotionally unavailable and dominated by an overbearing wife

i want a man who is stronger and more alpha than i am, can take control of any situation in a diplomatic and mature way..that knows how to negotiate and navigate any situation with finesse, charm, and intelligence

i want a man that knows how to fix anything and everything around the house....a man must be handy, and not wutless

i want a man that knows how to accomplish things in the most practical and efficient way, not go all around the mulberry bush to get the same end result that i can in less effort..he has to be able to do what i do but better

i want a man who takes initiative, a man that i don't have to ask to do something...he sees what needs to be done and just does it, without hesitation

i want a man that works just as hard during the weekends that he does during the week, and doesn't feel that weekends are the time to catch up on some rest, but realizes that the REAL WORK begins on saturday morning

i want a man whose just as comfortable spending a day at the museum/art gallery as he is spending a night at a dance

i want a man that can tell the difference between chardonnay, pinot grigio and sauvignon blanc just by taste..and knows what wine will compliment what meal

i want a man that didn't spend inordinate amounts of time playing video games as a child or an adult

i want a man with excellent taste in movies and watches more than just action movies and sci-fi

i want a man that is pro-black

more to come
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    hahahahahha

I swear nikki I was about to make this thread.....

but couldnt bother with the long typing.....lol

TC
    Credits

Credits
    i want a man that knows how to dance...that knows how to wine as well as waltz, and is not afraid to get on the dancefloor and work up a little sweat

i want a man that is secure enough to be quiet at times, and secure enough to be loud when necessary..and knows exactly when each time is appropriate

i want a man that makes enough money so that he doesn't have to be afraid to spend it...a man that knows exactly when to be practical and frugal and when to splurge

i want a man that is spiritual, but not religious, focused but doesn't have tunnel vision...a man that is able to see the forest for the trees and can stop and smell the flowers even when he has to chop them down and uproot the earth
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    I want a man who is secure in his masculinity

I want a man who is emotionally healthy

I want a man who is not a victim to his fate

LB
    Credits
    seriously, what is so wrong with having a list of things that u prefer in a mate whether u a woman or a man?

not to say some shyt ppl want is unrealistic and grand when they arent stepping up their own game to be desirable, but out side of that, having standards is something we all create consciously or sub-consciously.

and as u get older and have more dating experiences, if u didnt have a list at first u develop one as u decide what u like or dont like in a next person as ur experiences come.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
    seriously, what is so wrong with having a list of things that u prefer in a mate whether u a woman or a man?

not to say some shyt ppl want is unrealistic and grand when they arent stepping up their own game to be desirable, but out side of that, having standards is something we all create consciously or sub-consciously.

and as u get older and have more dating experiences, if u didnt have a list at first u develop one as u decide what u like or dont like in a next person as ur experiences come.
    The problem is Nikki is very immature.........instead of embracing and learning from T-Makaa insightful thread the mad blood just rushed to her head and now she make this tit for tat thread.......
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by femmeayitienne View Post
    I want a man who is secure in his masculinity

I want a man who is emotionally healthy

I want a man who is not a victim to his fate
    good ones...i didn't even get there yet lol

i want a man that is secure in his manhood, and isn't threatened by gay men, dykes or anyone else for that matter

i want a man that knows the difference between loving someone and being in love with them...and knows how to express it without being selfish or needy

i like a man that is the master of his own fate and doesn't b*tch and moan about his circumstance because he can acknowledge that it's his own decisions and actions that led him to the point where he is now

i want a man that is introspective and takes responsibility for his own actions

i want a man that is secure enough to say "i'm sorry" or "i was wrong" when it is necessary

i want a man free from pride and ego....and knows how to be humble

i want a man that knows how to kick science without being preachy and self righteous...is compassionate

Credits

I want a man that...

rich
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    rich
    hollllaaaaaa

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    The problem is Nikki is very immature.........instead of embracing and learning from T-Makaa insightful thread the mad blood just rushed to her head and now she make this tit for tat thread.......
    no, actually you are the one being immature and tit for tat....there is nothing for me to learn from t-makaas thread...because he is not the type of man that i want or need, so the his requirements doesn't suit me to try to adhere to them

and all the men that are in his thread adding to it, doesn't suit my needs at all....those men in there are a specific type of man...those men in there are all exactly like bago, but just don't have the balls that bago has, and trying to masquerade as something different...when in actuality, they really aren't

and don't think i haven't noticed that you will spend a lot of time getting at me now...because i hurt your feelings....i just hope you know exactly what needs to be done to accomplish your goal of trying to hurt me

Credits
    That sound great

let say that I present you someone who can probably be at 90% of your description,Will you be at its level of standard or way of living

PS' if this was really the level of standard that you was hoping from a man I would have given an A for having high ambition

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    no, actually you are the one being immature and tit for tat....there is nothing for me to learn from t-makaas thread...because he is not the type of man that i want or need, so the his requirements doesn't suit me to try to adhere to them

and all the men that are in his thread adding to it, doesn't suit my needs at all....those men in there are a specific type of man...those men in there are all exactly like bago, but just don't have the balls that bago has, and trying to masquerade as something different...when in actuality, they really aren't

and don't think i haven't noticed that you will spend a lot of time getting at me now...because i hurt your feelings....i just hope you know exactly what needs to be done to accomplish your goal of trying to hurt me
    Ha ha......yuh still love Bago........sweet.......well the other women on here will benefit from the thread
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

LB
    Credits
    idk, that makes no difference to me whether I would adhere to their list or not. Its theirs and if they find someone who fits it or die miserable for trying it still doesnt cast anything on me.

I have my own and many wouldnt make the cut lol but nothing wrong with that either.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    Ha ha......yuh still love Bago........sweet.......well the other women on here will benefit from the thread
    there is no benefit from the thread....unless you weak men want weaker women that can easily be manipulated by the threat of not having a "decent man" like yourselves

any secure woman that knows her value and her worth, doesn't need a laundry list from half a man to validate her

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast