Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I wanna go to Wadadli....

Credits

I wanna go to Wadadli....

I too vex. big tings dis weeken, plenty dutty winin gine deh ah gooarn.

Credits
    Ghetto Life’ bwoy in Antigua
    Friday March 17 2006

A son of the soil has returned to his birth country to celebrate his birthday with the nation.

Skerrit Bwoy, in addition to the birthday party, is having a welcome home party at Club Higher Level-formerly D Club, tonight.

This is Skerrit Bwoy’s first trip back to Antigua since leaving at a young age, several years ago for the United States.

He is a DJ with the popular American sound system Ghetto Life, which comprises all Antiguans, who live in the US.

Big Dale, Skerrit Bwoy’s father, told the SUN that his son is excited to be in Antigua and is looking forward to this evening’s function.

“He left home at a very tender age and it is his first time back since leaving for the US. It is a birthday party as well as a welcome home party.”

Poison Dart, Zugulous Movements, Blacks and Guinness Stone Wall, in addition to Ghetto Life, will provide the evening’s entertainment.

Skerrit Bwoy not only DJ’s, but he dances as well. According to his father, he will be showing some of the latest dance moves including the ones he created.

The talented young man has played in Germany and Canada and will be in Jamaica for a gig on the 1 April.

Also known as Sponge Bob, Skerrit is expected to celebrate in grand style with family, friends and well wishers.

To Skerrit, the milieu in Antigua is a lot different from when he was smaller, but he is having a blast while here. He is expected to travel to Antigua more frequently.

Admission to the party is $15 and sponsors include Guinness, Heineken, Caribbean Star, The Edge, Inizio Clothing Store, Timeless Treasures and Millenium.

Credits
    Matterhon hosts B’day Bash
    Friday March 17 2006

The biggest annual birthday bashment will be held tomorrow at the Lions’ Den.

Tony Matterhorn, who is being described, in Antigua, as one of the biggest superstar in the sound system business, will host his 6th annual birthday bash here, his home away from home.

Cheryl Jeanery, organiser of the event, during an interview with the SUN said the bashment is so big “we have to take it to Lions’ Den.”

She explained that everyone wants to be a part of the Tony Matheron event.

Expected to celebrate with the birthday boy are Razz and Biggy, Richie Feelings from Stone Love, Ding Dong, the dancer from Passa Passa (all out of Jamaica), along with Busy Signal, Poison Dart and More Life Sounds from Antigua.

Cheryl said following the jollity at den, there will be an after party on the Coral Ark.

She added that two cruises have been planned – a day cruise and an evening gathering on the popular water vessel.

However, according to Cheryl, due to the popularity of the event, two day cruises have now been scheduled.

“We will have a day and night cruise. The day cruise will be done twice because the tickets have (been) sold out…so when the boat takes people over to the destination from around 2 p.m., it will immediately turn around and come back for another set.

She refers to the bashment as the “biggest thing in history.”

The vessel will anchor at an undisclosed beach. The evening cruise will sail off at 8 p.m.

The admission for tomorrow’s event is $35 and the fun begins at 10 p.m.

Sponsors for the birthday bash are Rising Star, Cool & Smooth, The Edge, OD Brisbane, Premiere Beverage, Hitz FM, Family Radio, The Source, and IT Clothing Store.

Credits
    Chooops yoo fcukin haunted bout waan go antigua fuh friggin' Ghetto Life and dem playote up ya ebry week...go siddung

mawnin

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    Chooops yoo fcukin haunted bout waan go antigua fuh friggin' Ghetto Life and dem playote up ya ebry week...go siddung

mawnin

mawnin hon.

Me wah foo check di vibes inna dadli. Ah de fuss Sponge ah retuhn so yoo knoh eeguh nice.

But is moreso Matterhorn dance mewarh guh. Yunnasi demseh aftah Lions Coral Ark? Oh lawd, eeguh mashup. Seyshan guh dun ah dutty wine pon di watah. oh looord. Mewarh guh.

Credits
    HAPPY B-DAY TO BOTH, but me nuh min nuh ah soo hat dadli be wid dem stars and ting

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    mawnin hon.

Me wah foo check di vibes inna dadli. Ah de fuss Sponge ah retuhn so yoo knoh eeguh nice.

But is moreso Matterhorn dance mewarh guh. Yunnasi demseh aftah Lions Coral Ark? Oh lawd, eeguh mashup. Seyshan guh dun ah dutty wine pon di watah. oh looord. Mewarh guh.

Dem need fih chek dadey cuz dat seyshan mite en up arndah watah Swim...shark ah cum..outta de watah, inna de watah ...backfloat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    HAPPY B-DAY TO BOTH, but me nuh min nuh ah soo hat dadli be wid dem stars and ting

cuz ur ah loser...lang tyme Dadli hot..chups

Credits
    BITOCH i know, but nat wid negayh ah cho fodem dey b-day subbin ah wan big event,.. ma nuh min nuh dat
    KISS MA BATTUM
    yu rude suss

Credits

Laawwwddjack!!!

mih sweer m'lub ahyoo bad bad. Ahyoo sweetme too bad.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    BITOCH i know, but nat wid negayh ah cho fodem dey b-day subbin ah wan big event,.. ma nuh min nuh dat
    KISS MA BATTUM
    yu rude suss

well Songebob fram deh, and Mattah dun dooum five time... suh armmm...

Credits
    Never been
    I want to go also

Credits
    Dem need fih chek dadey cuz dat seyshan mite en up arndah watah Swim...shark ah cum..outta de watah, inna de watah ...backfloat
    suhlang as yoo napan deh, me feel dem seeyaf...

*flashbacks tuh wen Lola nearlee cho diman arf dibote.*

luk de reel trubble yah MsEnglishHarbour's Avatar MsEnglishHarbour is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan

I too vex. big tings dis weeken, plenty dutty winin gine deh ah gooarn.
    Word around town is dat you always dung dey ... dis wknd dat wknd ... y yuh nevuh put me in yuh suitcase nuh?

Roz
    Credits
    Big up to me boy skerrit. He so big that all BET hab lawsuit gainst him. You check out he birthday flyer??? The man hab the legal papers pan he flyer. BET own the name SPONGEBOB, so them a sue he fah that

But Yanks he birthday party in Wild Palm also next Saturday. Too bad you a miss that too fi go a DC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast