Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: I wanna go to Cali.....

  1. #1
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986

    Talking I wanna go to Cali.....

    I need to get away....and I choose cali.....any input....i.e. where's th e best place to stay/go/hang...etc......

    help me nah..

    oh and my dates are ASAP!!!

  2. #2
    Registered User sapphyre's Avatar sapphyre is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    532
    Credits
    639
    I would stay in Santa Monica. There's the beach, excellent shopping and LA and Hollywood are very close by.

  3. #3
    [SUMMER BODY] - on hold Miz R's Avatar Miz R is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    R.F.I.
    Posts
    8,223
    Credits
    1,018,714
    i want to go for a few days... before my school starts...

  4. #4
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_dream
    I would stay in Santa Monica. There's the beach, excellent shopping and LA and Hollywood are very close by.

    yes that sounds good.....very good.....I just want to bask in serenity right now......I could care less for hollywood....or shopping....the further away from people I get, the better for me.....

  5. #5
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    me too...my homeboy is in san jose

  6. #6
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    if you r not a homo phobe


    san fancisco/bay area
    hands down

  7. #7
    Registered User TriniBob's Avatar TriniBob is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,817
    Credits
    12,813
    I goin san fran in august.....that's de best bet, santa monica too but they rell touristy.

  8. #8
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    go to San Fran. beautiful area, great restaurants and it's easy to get around.

  9. #9
    Flirt by Nature Sunshyn241's Avatar Sunshyn241 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Strong Island
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    34
    Hey Spicey,
    You sound stressed. I must agree, San Fran is very nice. Very diverse and easy to get around. Good too if you just need to get away from it all.

  10. #10
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyn241
    Hey Spicey,
    You sound stressed. I must agree, San Fran is very nice. Very diverse and easy to get around. Good too if you just need to get away from it all.
    hey girlie...whats popping!
    girl I just need to Breathe....ah got to breathe....: ah couldnt help mehself....

  11. #11
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    if you r not a homo phobe


    san fancisco/bay area
    hands down
    werd!!

    They have this nice lil' reggae club where half the club is outside. REALLY nice spot!!!

  12. #12
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Spicetatik
    I need to get away....and I choose cali.....any input....i.e. where's th e best place to stay/go/hang...etc......

    help me nah..

    oh and my dates are ASAP!!!
    it's fun to go to live tapings of sitcoms. also, rodeo drive is a must!!

  13. #13
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    1,007,540
    is a big sign in red.. says Welcome to California




































    Right over meh bedroom door..

  14. #14
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wiz
    is a big sign in red.. says Welcome to California

    Right over meh bedroom door..
    hello uncle.....an uh huh about de sign over ur door.....:

  15. #15
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961

    and i think its the biggest worldwide

    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks
    werd!!

    They have this nice lil' reggae club where half the club is outside. REALLY nice spot!!!
    nuff said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •