Thread: I Remember .......

Credits

I Remember .......

Do you remember your best x-mas gift or moment!

Mine was when i was little there was a big snow storm and i was very sick.couldn't get out of bed so my uncle carried me down stairs to see the biggest racing set i ever saw the thing took up the whole living room and also the first time i saw snow!

Credits
    the best xmas gift hmmm......

was when i was in junior high. my mom got me a pair of diamond earrings. plus my cousin was down from jersey so we had so much fun....ahhhhh nostalgia :)

Credits
    my best gift was life!

Credits
    best one was gameboy wid my all time favorite game tetris
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

n/a
    I remember meh 1st x-mas in this country. meh granddad had a big x-mas dinner party at his house. I met some of meh cousins, aunts and uncles.

All the kids were in the living room playing with their new toys and games, the old kids were in the dining room playing boards games, while the Adults were in the basement drinking and whining down the place or in the kitchen.

It was time to eat, we all gather in the dining room to say grace, Ok it was time to eat, Ok yuh girl seatin at the table eating she food and all I know I started choking. I was eat chicken and small bone got stuck in meh throat. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk, I was turning blue. Everybody was scared all I remember after that was being taken to the hospital. Meh family tried they best to get the bone out of meh throat but they couldn't, I had blacked out from the lack of oxygen to my brain. I spend meh 1st x-mas in America in the hospital.