Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 112

Thread: I Was Raped................

  1. #1
    Banned bajangal1's Avatar bajangal1 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting back 2 Reality
    Posts
    2,235
    Credits
    1,058,591

    I Was Raped................

    Or Was'nt I..



    Okay here it goes...


    My friend and I was talking over the Weekend... Now from what i know she has been living with her boyfriend for about 5 years now. Since i have not really seen her for about a year or so i decided to give her a call being back in DC for the weekend.. After having a phone convo for about 2 hours we decided to hook up at Howard U... since some old college mates and i were planning on chillin there later that night...

    She Agreed .... Now from what i heard her boyfriend is very Jealous and insecure...
    When a female is not in the mood to have sex .. does that means she is cheating . Well evidently her boyfriend thinks that way
    Anyway he decides to drive her over to the univesity but on the way over stops in this abandoned housing lot and ...RAPES HER>>THAT"S MY DEFINTION BECAUSE SHE DID NOT GIVE HIM CONSENT
    Her definition is ...that's what he does when he thinks she's cheating

    However MY FRIEND IS TELLING ME THAT IT HAPPENS WHENEVER HE THINKS SHE IS CHEATING,, BUT SHE DON'T SEE IT AS BEING RAPED BECAUSE THAT'S HER BOYFRIEND

    *** for the record she does say NO.. there is scratches all over for the human eyes to see .. And they do scuffle and fight with each other in the process...

    Now To me Rape is Rape Whether The Guilty Party is a stranger Or your Boyfriend.... What do you guys think?
    Last edited by bajangal1; 10-24-2005 at 10:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by bajangal1
    Or Was'nt I..



    Okay here it goes...


    My friend and I was talking over the Weekend... Now from what i know she has been living with her boyfriend for about 5 years now. Since i have not really seen her for about a year or so i decided to give her a call being back in DC for the weekend.. After having a phone convo for about 2 hours we decided to hook up at Howard U... since some old college mates and i were planning on chillin there later that night...

    She Agreed .... Now from what i heard her boyfriend is very Jealous and insecure...
    When a female is not in the mood to have sex .. does that means she is cheating . Well evidently her boyfriend thinks that way
    Anyway he decides to drive her over to the univesity but on the way over stops in this abandoned housing lot and ...RAPES HER>>THAT"S MY DEFINTION BECAUSE SHE DID NOT GIVE HIM CONSENT
    Her definition is ...that's what he does when he thinks she's cheating

    However MY FRIEND IS TELLING ME THAT IT HAPPENS WHENEVER HE THINKS SHE IS CHEATING,, BUT SHE DON'T SEE IT AS BEING RAPED BECAUSE THAT'S HER BOYFRIEND

    Now To me Rape is Rape Whether The Guilty Party is a stranger Or your Boyfriend.... What do you guys think?
    that is a touchy subject, I mean apparently she let's him do it and does not say no so, it is not rape. She doesn't try to get away and she lets him do it over and over......

  3. #3
    Banned bajangal1's Avatar bajangal1 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting back 2 Reality
    Posts
    2,235
    Credits
    1,058,591
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    that is a touchy subject, I mean apparently she let's him do it and does not say no so, it is not rape.

    Well she does she no.....

  4. #4
    i got de wickedest slam DaBajanOne is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,833
    Credits
    1,055,910
    based on what you say seeing as how she didn't give him consent i would call it rape but seeing as how your friend doesn't seem to have a problem with it i would have to rethink that and say not

  5. #5
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,668
    Credits
    40,160,677
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    that is a touchy subject, I mean apparently she let's him do it and does not say no so, it is not rape. She doesn't try to get away and she lets him do it over and over......
    tell that to Mike Tyson

  6. #6
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by bajangal1
    Well she does she no.....
    that is a rough one......not sure what you call that, granted if she says no that should be considered rape, but continually accepting his behavior is like consenting. Her actions are one of the reasons why some men don't stop when a woman says no.

  7. #7
    ........ G.T. socalova's Avatar G.T. socalova is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,866
    Credits
    1,016,034
    If she wanted to charge him with rape, she wouldn't win, dais all I could sey.

  8. #8
    One Eye Monster Inc.. Desperado's Avatar Desperado is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    10,787
    Credits
    1,015,433
    Its not only physical rape but mental as well...If she doesn't consent to it and just force's himself in then she is dealing with ah rapist cause if thats is belief then she is in need of some counseling.

  9. #9
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by bajangal1
    Or Was'nt I..



    Okay here it goes...


    My friend and I was talking over the Weekend... Now from what i know she has been living with her boyfriend for about 5 years now. Since i have not really seen her for about a year or so i decided to give her a call being back in DC for the weekend.. After having a phone convo for about 2 hours we decided to hook up at Howard U... since some old college mates and i were planning on chillin there later that night...

    She Agreed .... Now from what i heard her boyfriend is very Jealous and insecure...
    When a female is not in the mood to have sex .. does that means she is cheating . Well evidently her boyfriend thinks that way
    Anyway he decides to drive her over to the univesity but on the way over stops in this abandoned housing lot and ...RAPES HER>>THAT"S MY DEFINTION BECAUSE SHE DID NOT GIVE HIM CONSENT
    Her definition is ...that's what he does when he thinks she's cheating

    However MY FRIEND IS TELLING ME THAT IT HAPPENS WHENEVER HE THINKS SHE IS CHEATING,, BUT SHE DON'T SEE IT AS BEING RAPED BECAUSE THAT'S HER BOYFRIEND

    *** for the record she does say NO.. there is scratches all over for the human eyes to see .. And they do scuffle and fight with each other in the process...

    Now To me Rape is Rape Whether The Guilty Party is a stranger Or your Boyfriend.... What do you guys think?
    Forced Sex= rape

    Question is...is it really 'forced' sex.

  10. #10
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    WOW....

    I got goosebumps reading that...she needs to get away from that dude ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!

    That is some really really inappropraite behavior! Really sick when I see you say he took her into an alley!!!! I place it on the same level as rape for him to be acting in that manner without any type of regard for her is on par with a complete stranger accosting her!

    She needs to get awwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hate to hear things like this!

  11. #11
    i got de wickedest slam DaBajanOne is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,833
    Credits
    1,055,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Forced Sex= rape

    Question is...is it really 'forced' sex.
    good question because your friend seems like yeah she saids no but still let's him do it anyway

  12. #12
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    sounds really bad no matter how u look at it.

  13. #13
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    1,035,018
    Rape.............But if she wine back then it's not........so women real stupid.......

  14. #14
    Banned bajangal1's Avatar bajangal1 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting back 2 Reality
    Posts
    2,235
    Credits
    1,058,591
    She also told me QUOTE: HOW WOULD I LOOK SAYING MY MAN RAPES ME...WHO WOULD BELIVE ME??

  15. #15
    StarGyul
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bajangal1
    She also told me QUOTE: HOW WOULD I LOOK SAYING MY MAN RAPES ME...WHO WOULD BELIVE ME??
    I hope she finds her way out of that situation...I have no idea whether it's rape or not but it seems as if she does. At least she has you to talk to...I'll keep her in my prayers

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •