Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Was Raped................

Credits

I Was Raped................

Or Was'nt I..

Okay here it goes...

My friend and I was talking over the Weekend... Now from what i know she has been living with her boyfriend for about 5 years now. Since i have not really seen her for about a year or so i decided to give her a call being back in DC for the weekend.. After having a phone convo for about 2 hours we decided to hook up at Howard U... since some old college mates and i were planning on chillin there later that night...

She Agreed .... Now from what i heard her boyfriend is very Jealous and insecure...
    When a female is not in the mood to have sex .. does that means she is cheating . Well evidently her boyfriend thinks that way
    Anyway he decides to drive her over to the univesity but on the way over stops in this abandoned housing lot and ...RAPES HER>>THAT"S MY DEFINTION BECAUSE SHE DID NOT GIVE HIM CONSENT
    Her definition is ...that's what he does when he thinks she's cheating

However MY FRIEND IS TELLING ME THAT IT HAPPENS WHENEVER HE THINKS SHE IS CHEATING,, BUT SHE DON'T SEE IT AS BEING RAPED BECAUSE THAT'S HER BOYFRIEND

*** for the record she does say NO.. there is scratches all over for the human eyes to see .. And they do scuffle and fight with each other in the process...

Now To me Rape is Rape Whether The Guilty Party is a stranger Or your Boyfriend.... What do you guys think?
    Last edited by bajangal1; 10-24-2005 at 10:35 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajangal1
    Or Was'nt I..

Okay here it goes...

My friend and I was talking over the Weekend... Now from what i know she has been living with her boyfriend for about 5 years now. Since i have not really seen her for about a year or so i decided to give her a call being back in DC for the weekend.. After having a phone convo for about 2 hours we decided to hook up at Howard U... since some old college mates and i were planning on chillin there later that night...

She Agreed .... Now from what i heard her boyfriend is very Jealous and insecure...
    When a female is not in the mood to have sex .. does that means she is cheating . Well evidently her boyfriend thinks that way
    Anyway he decides to drive her over to the univesity but on the way over stops in this abandoned housing lot and ...RAPES HER>>THAT"S MY DEFINTION BECAUSE SHE DID NOT GIVE HIM CONSENT

However MY FRIEND IS TELLING ME THAT IT HAPPENS WHENEVER HE THINKS SHE IS CHEATING,, BUT SHE DON'T SEE IT AS BEING RAPED BECAUSE THAT'S HER BOYFRIEND

Now To me Rape is Rape Whether The Guilty Party is a stranger Or your Boyfriend.... What do you guys think?
    that is a touchy subject, I mean apparently she let's him do it and does not say no so, it is not rape. She doesn't try to get away and she lets him do it over and over......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    that is a touchy subject, I mean apparently she let's him do it and does not say no so, it is not rape.

Well she does she no.....

Credits
    based on what you say seeing as how she didn't give him consent i would call it rape but seeing as how your friend doesn't seem to have a problem with it i would have to rethink that and say not

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    that is a touchy subject, I mean apparently she let's him do it and does not say no so, it is not rape. She doesn't try to get away and she lets him do it over and over......
    tell that to Mike Tyson

Credits
    Well she does she no.....
    that is a rough one......not sure what you call that, granted if she says no that should be considered rape, but continually accepting his behavior is like consenting. Her actions are one of the reasons why some men don't stop when a woman says no.

Credits
    If she wanted to charge him with rape, she wouldn't win, dais all I could sey.

Credits
    Its not only physical rape but mental as well...If she doesn't consent to it and just force's himself in then she is dealing with ah rapist cause if thats is belief then she is in need of some counseling.

Credits
    Or Was'nt I..

Okay here it goes...

*** for the record she does say NO.. there is scratches all over for the human eyes to see .. And they do scuffle and fight with each other in the process...

Forced Sex= rape

Question is...is it really 'forced' sex.

Credits
    WOW....

I got goosebumps reading that...she needs to get away from that dude ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!

That is some really really inappropraite behavior! Really sick when I see you say he took her into an alley!!!! I place it on the same level as rape for him to be acting in that manner without any type of regard for her is on par with a complete stranger accosting her!

She needs to get awwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to hear things like this!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Forced Sex= rape

Question is...is it really 'forced' sex.
    good question because your friend seems like yeah she saids no but still let's him do it anyway

elq
    Credits
    sounds really bad no matter how u look at it.

Credits
    Rape.............But if she wine back then it's not........so women real stupid.......

Credits
    She also told me QUOTE: HOW WOULD I LOOK SAYING MY MAN RAPES ME...WHO WOULD BELIVE ME??

StarGyul
    She also told me QUOTE: HOW WOULD I LOOK SAYING MY MAN RAPES ME...WHO WOULD BELIVE ME??
    I hope she finds her way out of that situation...I have no idea whether it's rape or not but it seems as if she does. At least she has you to talk to...I'll keep her in my prayers

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast