Thread: I never beat him

I never beat him

Joe Jackson denies abusing Michael

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's father told CNN's Larry King Monday night that he never beat his son or made any mistakes in raising him.

Joe Jackson also said the rumor that he wanted to take the singer's children on tour as the Jackson 3 was "a bunch of jive."

Jackson repeated his suspicion that foul play was involved in his son's death last month, but he conceded he did not know what happened. He said he had been blocked from seeing or talking to his son in the days before his death.

There were indications in the interview with Jackson, who was in Las Vegas, that he was not being included in all of the family's activities in recent weeks.

When King asked about the findings of the private autopsy -- which daughter LaToya Jackson last week said she's seen -- Joe Jackson answered "Well, they have not showed it to me, Larry. I'll put it like that."

He also said he did not know where his son's body has been kept since the memorial service.

"You'd have to ask somebody that knows," he said. "I don't know."

Jackson denied that he was legally separated from Katherine Jackson -- his wife of 60 years -- although he did say he spends most of his time in Las Vegas. His wife lives in the family home in Encino, California.

He denied a report that he had agreed to sign a document saying he would not be involved in helping raise Michael Jackson's three children as a way to help his wife retain custody of them.

"I've never said I was going to sign any papers to that effect," he said.

Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's ex-wife and mother of his two oldest children, has not said yet whether she will challenge Katherine Jackson for custody.

Joe Jackson appeared careful to avoid any hints that he might encourage the children to enter show business, saying "they have to be what they are, kids, at the moment."

"I can't get into that right now, Larry, because, I mean, I just can't," he said.

read the rest @

Joe Jackson denies abusing Michael - CNN.com

Somebody is a lie teller !

Somebody is senile

That is one dysfunctional family, inspite of what helmet hair Jermaine says.

Go away Joe, please go away!!!

i saw the interview last night on CNN

he basically equated "beatings" to what white slave masters did to their slaves during slavery....he said he never did that to Michael. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. QT CuTe View Post
    i saw the interview last night on CNN

he basically equated "beatings" to what white slave masters did to their slaves during slavery....he said he never did that to Michael. lol
    Ole Joe has his own unique definition of beatings now! LOL

i saw the interview also. them ole fellas are smart. people tek dem fi fool...but they not stupid atall!

joe jacksons homie asked a great question: If MJ was in such good health as the media leads us to believe then why did he have a dr. living with him?

he also claimed that michael initially only planned on doing 10 concerts in europe. that 10 sold out at lightning speed then got extended to 31..also sold out at lightning speed ending up in 50 concerts which they claim MJ didnt sign up for.

im siding with Joe and his homie on this one

Did allyuh SEE Joe beating d pedophile?

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    joe claims that all the kids MJ wanted to play with back in the day all ended up on drugs or in prison. Joe did what he thought was right at the time to prevent MJ from becoming a victim of his environment

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    LOL...must be

in an interview he did prior, he said "u use a stick to beat ppl" and he never used one on Michael.

What a ting!

Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    joe claims that all the kids MJ wanted to play with back in the day all ended up on drugs or in prison. Joe did what he thought was right at the time to prevent MJ from becoming a victim of his environment
    Yo Ras beg u a favor nah

Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    Being what Gary, Indiana was while Michael was growing up I can understand this, however the talk is about how bad Joe beat him and his brothers.

Yo Ras beg u a favor nah
    yes mi dupes...anyting