Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I never beat him

Credits

I never beat him

Joe Jackson denies abusing Michael

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's father told CNN's Larry King Monday night that he never beat his son or made any mistakes in raising him.

Joe Jackson also said the rumor that he wanted to take the singer's children on tour as the Jackson 3 was "a bunch of jive."

Jackson repeated his suspicion that foul play was involved in his son's death last month, but he conceded he did not know what happened. He said he had been blocked from seeing or talking to his son in the days before his death.

There were indications in the interview with Jackson, who was in Las Vegas, that he was not being included in all of the family's activities in recent weeks.

When King asked about the findings of the private autopsy -- which daughter LaToya Jackson last week said she's seen -- Joe Jackson answered "Well, they have not showed it to me, Larry. I'll put it like that."

He also said he did not know where his son's body has been kept since the memorial service.

"You'd have to ask somebody that knows," he said. "I don't know."

Jackson denied that he was legally separated from Katherine Jackson -- his wife of 60 years -- although he did say he spends most of his time in Las Vegas. His wife lives in the family home in Encino, California.

He denied a report that he had agreed to sign a document saying he would not be involved in helping raise Michael Jackson's three children as a way to help his wife retain custody of them.

"I've never said I was going to sign any papers to that effect," he said.

Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's ex-wife and mother of his two oldest children, has not said yet whether she will challenge Katherine Jackson for custody.

Joe Jackson appeared careful to avoid any hints that he might encourage the children to enter show business, saying "they have to be what they are, kids, at the moment."

"I can't get into that right now, Larry, because, I mean, I just can't," he said.

read the rest @

Joe Jackson denies abusing Michael - CNN.com

Taj
    Credits
    Somebody is a lie teller !
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Spranga
    Somebody is senile

Credits
    That is one dysfunctional family, inspite of what helmet hair Jermaine says.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Go away Joe, please go away!!!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    i saw the interview last night on CNN

he basically equated "beatings" to what white slave masters did to their slaves during slavery....he said he never did that to Michael. lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. QT CuTe View Post
    i saw the interview last night on CNN

he basically equated "beatings" to what white slave masters did to their slaves during slavery....he said he never did that to Michael. lol
    Ole Joe has his own unique definition of beatings now! LOL
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    i saw the interview also. them ole fellas are smart. people tek dem fi fool...but they not stupid atall!

joe jacksons homie asked a great question: If MJ was in such good health as the media leads us to believe then why did he have a dr. living with him?

he also claimed that michael initially only planned on doing 10 concerts in europe. that 10 sold out at lightning speed then got extended to 31..also sold out at lightning speed ending up in 50 concerts which they claim MJ didnt sign up for.

im siding with Joe and his homie on this one

Credits
    Did allyuh SEE Joe beating d pedophile?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    joe claims that all the kids MJ wanted to play with back in the day all ended up on drugs or in prison. Joe did what he thought was right at the time to prevent MJ from becoming a victim of his environment

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    LOL...must be

in an interview he did prior, he said "u use a stick to beat ppl" and he never used one on Michael.

TC
    Credits
    What a ting!

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    joe claims that all the kids MJ wanted to play with back in the day all ended up on drugs or in prison. Joe did what he thought was right at the time to prevent MJ from becoming a victim of his environment
    Yo Ras beg u a favor nah

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    Being what Gary, Indiana was while Michael was growing up I can understand this, however the talk is about how bad Joe beat him and his brothers.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Yo Ras beg u a favor nah
    yes mi dupes...anyting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast