Thread: i need your opinion!

poca-old

Unhappy i need your opinion!

it's been only 3 weeks, yes 3 weeks that my friend is dating this chinese guy and she is already pregant. she claim it's his, but even myself i have some doubt about that.... but i don't know what to tell her....she is the number one gold digger i know, but she herself has a lot of money (soup and noodle), if a guy (she only dates chinese) has money and is willing to spend it on her she will stick on him like white on rice. no matter if he is ugly like hell.

now i am sick and tired of her always coming back to be after crying and telling me that she doesn't know what to do, that she doesn't know if she should keep the baby or not.... because it is not the fisrt time that she put herself in that situation. she doesn' t like to use protection and she said that abortion is her contraceptive method, it gets me so frustrated to see how stupid and immature she is, but she is my friend and she has good qualities too...

i feel like she needs someone to talk to her, and i am the only one around her that can do it but i don't really know what to say or how to say. from outside she is doing pretty good, having her own appartment downtown 800$ for 1 1/2 travelling when ever she wants, buying herself all these Gucci, prada.... stuff but emotionally she is a mess.....

so people help me please....

Credits
    She made her bed and now she must lay in it. She is living a dangerous life, having unprotected sex with a man that she just got involved with. I know that things happen and people make mistakes and I am not against abortion but it is not to be used as a contraceptive. I know women that do that and could never understand why they would want to put themselves through that ordeal over and over again rather than just use a condom and/or birth control.

What I don't understand is why your friend is so confused and distraught. What did she think was going to happen when she had unprotected sex? Especially if this has happened to her before.

Credits
    What did she do? Have sex the very first night. Only three weeks and she pregnant? I don't think it is for the Chinese guy.

Give her a pamphlet about AIDS and STDs!!! Maybe she will get the hint. OTher than that . . . you may have to just be a good friend and keep listenin'.

poca-old
    she knows all about HIV and AIDS and STDs and stuff.... she jsut doesn't think that it could happen to her. i have my little idea why she always needs a man, no matter who, in her life.... she is lacking affection, her mom didn't raised her, they lived together but it was always another latdy taking care of her and teh same thing is going on with her little brother.... i feel so bad for her, but she doesn't listen to me anymore....

Credits
    Maybe you should suggest she get professional help. If you have talked to her time and time again already, and she isn't listening, perhaps a professional trained for these situations could shed some light.