Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: I need some NYC hotel info!

  1. #1
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950

    I need some NYC hotel info!

    A friend of mine is coming into town! Does anyone know of any good hotels in NYC reasonable prices and up to par in appearance ?! And I'm not talking about the Waldorf Astoria, I already got the prices for that!!!

    thank you!

  2. #2
    Eyes of the Emperial Lion MoNi's Avatar MoNi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BeHiNd Jah BaCk
    Posts
    5,863
    Credits
    1,009,479
    If he/she wants to be in the city try Hotel Penn. or in Brklyn the Marriot downtown brooklyn!!!!!

  3. #3
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Originally posted by MoNi
    If he/she wants to be in the city try Hotel Penn. or in Brklyn the Marriot downtown brooklyn!!!!!
    i've stayed in the Brooklyn Marriot and is nice cuz :)

  4. #4
    Dragon
    Guest
    There is a nice hotel around de corner from de Ark

  5. #5
    Soca DJ socaflex's Avatar socaflex is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    1,708
    Credits
    1,537,105
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    There is a nice hotel around de corner from de Ark

  6. #6
    Eyes of the Emperial Lion MoNi's Avatar MoNi is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BeHiNd Jah BaCk
    Posts
    5,863
    Credits
    1,009,479
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    There is a nice hotel around de corner from de Ark



  7. #7
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by DRAGON
    There is a nice hotel around de corner from de Ark [/QUOTE


    thanks guys!! I have a feeling they're going to go with the Marriot, we'll see, but I think they want to stay away from BK!

    Dragon, I don't even want to entertain the thought, nice eh? lol....By the way it's not that kind of trip, or is it , lol....!! This is all business, LOL...

  8. #8
    Soca DJ socaflex's Avatar socaflex is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    1,708
    Credits
    1,537,105
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by EmpressduduDahlin
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    There is a nice hotel around de corner from de Ark [/QUOTE


    thanks guys!! I have a feeling they're going to go with the Marriot, we'll see, but I think they want to stay away from BK!

    Dragon, I don't even want to know how you know that!! It's nice eh? lol....
    what happened to hotel empressdududahlins.

  9. #9
    Member cityclik is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    41
    Credits
    169
    Brooklyn

    The Galaxy Inn

    The Oasis

    Queens

    The executive inn

    All of these hotels have reasonable hourly rates!


    ...Atleast that is what i heard!

  10. #10
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Originally posted by socaflex
    what happened to hotel empressdududahlins.
    Ummmmm, I rather see them in a hotel man!! I mean visit them, lol... Nah, HOTEL EMPRESSDUDUDAHLIN is under reconstruction!

  11. #11
    Senior Member topclassbubbla is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,378
    Credits
    13,202
    Away from BK...

    There are two Marriots in dowtown Manhattan right over the bridge. Another alternative if they want to be in Manhattan, but still reasonably priced.

    Depending on when they're coming the Milford Plaza in Times Square may have some good rates.

    I've heard about Jazz on the Town @ Habitat, but I don't know how good it is...near to Radio City Music Hall & MOMA though, and not very expensive.

    Hotel Belleclaire is less than $100 a night. Upper West Side.

  12. #12
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Originally posted by cityclik
    Brooklyn

    The Galaxy Inn

    The Oasis

    Queens

    The executive inn

    All of these hotels have reasonable hourly rates!


    ...Atleast that is what i heard!
    Did they fix the lights in X on Galaxy Inn yet, LOL...I used to laugh at that everytime I pass that place, it must be infested, EEEK!
    Dred, this is for a weekend stay not an off the road can't do it in the car visit! steups!

  13. #13
    Registered User NYC2BGI's Avatar NYC2BGI is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    3,736
    Credits
    1,530,694
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    There is a nice hotel around de corner from de Ark
    LOL...You know what kind of hotels those are.

  14. #14
    Soca DJ socaflex's Avatar socaflex is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    1,708
    Credits
    1,537,105
    check out orbitz.com ms empress since your hotel is under construction.

  15. #15
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Originally posted by topclassbubbla
    Away from BK...

    There are two Marriots in dowtown Manhattan right over the bridge. Another alternative if they want to be in Manhattan, but still reasonably priced.

    Depending on when they're coming the Milford Plaza in Times Square may have some good rates.

    I've heard about Jazz on the Town @ Habitat, but I don't know how good it is...near to Radio City Music Hall & MOMA though, and not very expensive.

    Hotel Belleclaire is less than $100 a night. Upper West Side.
    Thanks TOP and Flex, I'll check Orbitz tonight! Ummmm, when do you want to get the stuff for your mask,if you still want one Ms. Class?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •