Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need a BREAK BEFORE I SCREAM!!!

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    Dats not what you told me last night, you said "Empress dahlin can you eat the rest of the food nuh, I don't want to waste Mommy food", so I said "Sure, I'll eat it in de mornin"! So now I get a cussin, that's the last time I do you a favor! You should have all the energy from your skiing down Church ave, now it's hott what's the new sport?

Credits

Mommy Food..

Originally posted by empressedu
    Dats not what you told me last night, you said "Empress dahlin can you eat the rest of the food nuh, I don't want to waste Mommy food", so I said "Sure, I'll eat it in de mornin"! So now I get a cussin, that's the last time I do you a favor! You should have all the energy from your skiing down Church ave, now it's hott what's the new sport?
    Dat's the last time I bring yuh by mommy house. She tell me doh bring yuh back dey she ketch yuh eyein she silverware. Well I tell she yuh live on church ave she say yuh know how dem does tief. Me new sport is free ride. Every car dat stop on church ave I gettin in and if it not ah dollar cab I tellin them well I hear already I ain't going to far.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    But wait, Your mom and I are on good terms dahlin, she know it wasn't me wit she fine China and silverware! She even asked if I want to come over for breakfast tomorrow, LOL. How about yuh be nice to me and you may get some breakfast tomorrow, I think that's a plan!

Credits

Dats Kool..

Originally posted by empressedu
    But wait, Your mom and I are on good terms dahlin, she know it wasn't me wit she fine China and silverware! She even asked if I want to come over for breakfast tomorrow, LOL. How about yuh be nice to me and you may get some breakfast tomorrow, I think that's a plan!
    Thats Kool I have to see when the ppl next door leave to go to work and check they fridge see what we can make for breakfast tomorrow.

Credits

Re: Re: I need a BREAK BEFORE I SCREAM!!!

Originally posted by shandy
    I have that problem all the time. I can't wait for Sat neither. I need a break.

I CYAH WAIT FOR SATURDAY NEITHER, I NEED TO BREAK :p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12