Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: I need a BREAK BEFORE I SCREAM!!!

  1. #1
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950

    I need a BREAK BEFORE I SCREAM!!!

    The people at my job are making me want to buy a ticket for home right now! Haul De Assets! Are you ever in a position where you find yourself doing your managers job and yours? Well I can't wait for Sat. I'm counting down from now! OKay let me get back to work!

  2. #2
    amprincess
    Guest
    I know the feeling too well
    throwing a temper tantrum in my office usually makes me feel better but if you don't wanna go that route, take a break & go outside for some air, it's a beautiful day. shopping during lunch helps too :p feel better.

  3. #3
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Originally posted by amprincess
    I know the feeling too well
    throwing a temper tantrum in my office usually makes me feel better but if you don't wanna go that route, take a break & go outside for some air, it's a beautiful day. shopping during lunch helps too :p feel better.
    answer = good foop from de ups man/gyal

  4. #4
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856

    Re: I need a BREAK BEFORE I SCREAM!!!

    Originally posted by empressedu
    The people at my job are making me want to buy a ticket for home right now! Haul De Assets! Are you ever in a position where you find yourself doing your managers job and yours? Well I can't wait for Sat. I'm counting down from now! OKay let me get back to work!
    I have that problem all the time. I can't wait for Sat neither. I need a break.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  5. #5
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Amprincess thanks for the advice, even though I do it all the time, being that it's a beautiful day in the city, I may just go on 5th ave and look around.
    As for you BAJANALWAYSFOOPINFELLA, the UPS man is not coming back until around 3, so I will have to wait....LOL I tell you a man in uniform always get the job done!

  6. #6
    Registered User S.P.I.C.E Ladie's Avatar S.P.I.C.E Ladie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    475
    Credits
    1,010,535

    Re:take a break

    Girl, I can definitely relate. When I start to feel like I want to go into my supervisor's office and choke her out, what I do is think to myself, things could be worse. For instance, I could be looking for a job right now instead of doing my job as well as her job.

    I also agree with amprincess. Go outside and enjoy the weather, and shopping always makes me feel better!

  7. #7
    Sugar Apple
    Guest
    Originally posted by empressedu
    Amprincess thanks for the advice, even though I do it all the time, being that it's a beautiful day in the city, I may just go on 5th ave and look around.
    As for you BAJANALWAYSFOOPINFELLA, the UPS man is not coming back until around 3, so I will have to wait....LOL I tell you a man in uniform always get the job done!
    hey Empress are you going to the lyric thing for J records? and cheer up.....it gets better!

  8. #8
    MrBlackRock
    Guest

    Re: Re:take a break

    Originally posted by S.P.I.C.E Ladie
    Girl, I can definitely relate. When I start to feel like I want to go into my supervisor's office and choke her out,
    damn last thing i ah need is an overly aggressive grenadian dat does pour spices in yuh eyes like mr fuji

  9. #9
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Sugar Apple I doubt it, even though I heard there was something last week, but NAH.... I told my manager I can't hit the industry things until next month... How are you mama, are you coming on Sat to the Ark?

    SPICE Ladie, I tell you, I think I'm going to break out into some BIG DRUM for these people to make them think I doin some kind of shango, they are working my last nerves... Allyuh should practice during the week too, I can do with some riddims.

    BlackRock why mess wit the Spice Gyals!!!LOL

  10. #10
    Registered User S.P.I.C.E Ladie's Avatar S.P.I.C.E Ladie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    475
    Credits
    1,010,535

    Re:MBR

    You on meh case again I see! Well if you can't tek de SPICE, you better stay out de kitchen. Besides food cook without Spice, don't have no taste!:p

    Now please leave me be MBR, thank you very much!

  11. #11
    Registered User S.P.I.C.E Ladie's Avatar S.P.I.C.E Ladie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    475
    Credits
    1,010,535

    Re:empressedu

    Gyal, I have a big drum skirt for you. When you break out and start to dance a cord, or a cromantee, dey go think you calling spirits to come haunt dey ass and ah guarantee dey leaving you alone from then on!

    I don't know but I think MBR would like to add some SPICE to his life.

  12. #12
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    When can I pick up my skirt gyal,? LOL, I 'm going to dingo-lay for dem tomorrow...MBR like himself an array of spices I hear, RIGHT Mr. Rock! WINK WINK(* and if his wifey is watching, it's not me yuh hear, LOL)

  13. #13
    Sugar Apple
    Guest
    Originally posted by empressedu
    Sugar Apple I doubt it, even though I heard there was something last week, but NAH.... I told my manager I can't hit the industry things until next month... How are you mama, are you coming on Sat to the Ark?

    SPICE Ladie, I tell you, I think I'm going to break out into some BIG DRUM for these people to make them think I doin some kind of shango, they are working my last nerves... Allyuh should practice during the week too, I can do with some riddims.

    BlackRock why mess wit the Spice Gyals!!!LOL
    I don't know about the arc...I heard they are using a tent which might convince me. I hate to be hot inside a fete. I might have to shoot through to this lyric thing tomorrow though. I want to lay off industry as well, but hey this is business.

  14. #14
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    SUGAR APPLE girl, a business where you can get sucked in all their glory as well AS DRAMAS! But I have to go Sat. for the lineup and because it may not be as HOT as last week ting'!

  15. #15
    One Eye Monster Inc.. Desperado's Avatar Desperado is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    10,787
    Credits
    1,015,433

    Re: I need a BREAK BEFORE I SCREAM!!!

    Originally posted by empressedu
    The people at my job are making me want to buy a ticket for home right now! Haul De Assets! Are you ever in a position where you find yourself doing your managers job and yours? Well I can't wait for Sat. I'm counting down from now! OKay let me get back to work!
    Dats good for yuh if yuh never eat all the bake and saltfish this mornin. I wouldn't have call your job and tell them yuh said you have the strength to do two jobs.:p .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •