Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 160

Thread: I May Need a Bodyguard After 2day...

  1. #16
    Call me Boss Lady.. Miss Alisha's Avatar Miss Alisha is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn.. NYC
    Posts
    164
    Credits
    1,010,695
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    Are you not the PERSON in that VIDEO??

    How can you TALK BAD bout your MENTOR, Jr George, like that?

    Come on now, he MADE you a CELEBRITY.....he GAVE you your FIRST break.
    Wow.. Are you serious? What break did Mr George give me? My Mentor? Mentor of what? And as of celebrity... The video is banned in Grenada and who watches TPB like that? So how am I a celebrity again? I am a regular woman who works a 9 to 5 job, goes to school for my education, and really did not have any intention of getting into the video/music industry. It was just a coincidence and stuff happened.

    Long story short... Yes I am the Woman in the Video and Just because I was in the video does not mean I can make a man walk over me and talk about me so.

  2. #17
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Heartt BreaKKa
    Wow.. Are you serious? What break did Mr George give me? My Mentor? Mentor of what? And as of celebrity... The video is banned in Grenada and who watches TPB like that? So how am I a celebrity again? I am a regular woman who works a 9 to 5 job, goes to school for my education, and really did not have any intention of getting into the video/music industry. It was just a coincidence and stuff happened.

    Long story short... Yes I am the Woman in the Video and Just because I was in the video does not mean I can make a man walk over me and talk about me so.

    dam right

  3. #18
    Call me Boss Lady.. Miss Alisha's Avatar Miss Alisha is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn.. NYC
    Posts
    164
    Credits
    1,010,695
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat744


    Girl yuh need to start taking applications from imix men
    Girl all I can say is drama, drama, and more drama. You lucky though..

    I shall inform you about everything

  4. #19
    Call me Boss Lady.. Miss Alisha's Avatar Miss Alisha is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn.. NYC
    Posts
    164
    Credits
    1,010,695
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy20
    dam right

  5. #20
    The JaMô
    Guest
    What is this video everybody talkin bout? And what yuh was doing in the video?

  6. #21
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA


    OH MY!!

    Good CATCH!!
    it eh you alone sharp yuh kno...lol

  7. #22
    Back from de Canefields kittykat744's Avatar kittykat744 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York (In a breeze box with my horsie)
    Posts
    1,466
    Credits
    1,011,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Heartt BreaKKa
    Wow.. Are you serious? What break did Mr George give me? My Mentor? Mentor of what? And as of celebrity... The video is banned in Grenada and who watches TPB like that? So how am I a celebrity again? I am a regular woman who works a 9 to 5 job, goes to school for my education, and really did not have any intention of getting into the video/music industry. It was just a coincidence and stuff happened.

    Long story short... Yes I am the Woman in the Video and Just because I was in the video does not mean I can make a man walk over me and talk about me so.


    Well said Sis

  8. #23
    Call me Boss Lady.. Miss Alisha's Avatar Miss Alisha is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn.. NYC
    Posts
    164
    Credits
    1,010,695
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    What is this video everybody talkin bout? And what yuh was doing in the video?
    It's a soca video with Tallpree (Work She), Randy Isaac (What U Give Me 2 Rub), Inspector (Orina), and Giselle (I Luv The Way U Work).

  9. #24
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Heartt BreaKKa
    It's a soca video with Tallpree (Work She), Randy Isaac (What U Give Me 2 Rub), Inspector (Orina), and Giselle (I Luv The Way U Work).
    Damn good video too Great music!

  10. #25
    Call me Boss Lady.. Miss Alisha's Avatar Miss Alisha is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn.. NYC
    Posts
    164
    Credits
    1,010,695
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat744
    Well said Sis
    I need a drink bad and girl if yuh hear what came to light today after you left. Your boy real devious yes and poor me getting called out as a victim.

  11. #26
    Back from de Canefields kittykat744's Avatar kittykat744 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York (In a breeze box with my horsie)
    Posts
    1,466
    Credits
    1,011,644
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    What is this video everybody talkin bout? And what yuh was doing in the video?

    go to his site you'll see it

  12. #27
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Heartt BreaKKa
    It's a soca video with Tallpree (Work She), Randy Isaac (What U Give Me 2 Rub), Inspector (Orina), and Giselle (I Luv The Way U Work).
    Oh horr... so why mek it get banned in Grenada?

  13. #28
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat744
    go to his site you'll see it
    Link for the site please and thanks!

  14. #29
    Back from de Canefields kittykat744's Avatar kittykat744 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York (In a breeze box with my horsie)
    Posts
    1,466
    Credits
    1,011,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Heartt BreaKKa
    I need a drink bad and girl if yuh hear what came to light today after you left. Your boy real devious yes and poor me getting called out as a victim.


    doh study u ent do nuttin.. he's the bad guy

  15. #30
    Call me Boss Lady.. Miss Alisha's Avatar Miss Alisha is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn.. NYC
    Posts
    164
    Credits
    1,010,695
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    Oh horr... so why mek it get banned in Grenada?
    It was said to be too sexually explicit.. However look at it yourself and tell me if yuh see anything wrong in it. Not to say I was shaking my ass in the video or had nude shots. Just a little slackness and that's all. So GBN banned it..

    ** Somebody get V-Jam the link nah **

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •