Thread: I Love you

Credits

I Love you

What is so hard about saying those words for most guys. I think this is so funny, my co-worker who seats close to me is always avoiding it. I can just tell by the way his voice changes. He will be like "Me To" LOl. I was like to him, why don't you just tell the damn girl you love her, he got red, and was like how you know that is what I was talking about. We just know

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bebespice
    What is so hard about saying those words for most guys. I think this is so funny, my co-worker who seats close to me is always avoiding it. I can just tell by the way his voice changes. He will be like "Me To" LOl. I was like to him, why don't you just tell the damn girl you love her, he gopt red, and was like how you know that is what I was talking about. We just know
    why say words i don't mean?

Credits
    So why say me to if you don't mean it. I personally just don't say anything when someone say I love you if I don't love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    So why say me to if you don't mean it. I personally just don't say anything when someone say I love you if I don't love them.
    just to be nice and not let the person feel bad...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous

True dat

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    I don't know... mi boy told me that there was a time when it was like a sure way a man was going to get "some" from a girl if he said those words, lol... I was like "OH REALLY!?"

But you know what, one of my GOOD/GREAT guy friends (more like family *I won't reveal yuh name papa*) said those words for me out of the blue in saying good night to me on the phone and I near pass out, not because of any hidden meaning for saying it, but because he's such a hard core fella, that for him to say that really touched me and saw a different side. I have hope for his future wife, because I thought he would never say them... (HALLELUSHUS!)

Credits
    What a brave boy. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyEmpress
    I don't know... mi boy told me that there was a time when it was like a sure way a man was going to get "some" from a girl if he said those words, lol... I was like "OH REALLY!?"

But you know what, one of my GOOD/GREAT guy friends (more like family *I won't reveal yuh name papa*) said those words for me out of the blue in saying good night to me on the phone and I near pass out, not because of any hidden meaning for saying it, but because he's such a hard core fella, that for him to say that really touched me and saw a different side. I have hope for his future wife, because I thought he would never say them... (HALLELUSHUS!)

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    What a brave boy. Lol

yea mi boy is a soldier... but I sure I gettin a cut tail for sayin this!! lol