Thread: I Love you

I Love you

What is so hard about saying those words for most guys. I think this is so funny, my co-worker who seats close to me is always avoiding it. I can just tell by the way his voice changes. He will be like "Me To" LOl. I was like to him, why don't you just tell the damn girl you love her, he got red, and was like how you know that is what I was talking about. We just know

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by bebespice
    What is so hard about saying those words for most guys. I think this is so funny, my co-worker who seats close to me is always avoiding it. I can just tell by the way his voice changes. He will be like "Me To" LOl. I was like to him, why don't you just tell the damn girl you love her, he gopt red, and was like how you know that is what I was talking about. We just know
    why say words i don't mean?

So why say me to if you don't mean it. I personally just don't say anything when someone say I love you if I don't love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    So why say me to if you don't mean it. I personally just don't say anything when someone say I love you if I don't love them.
    just to be nice and not let the person feel bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous

True dat

I don't know... mi boy told me that there was a time when it was like a sure way a man was going to get "some" from a girl if he said those words, lol... I was like "OH REALLY!?"

But you know what, one of my GOOD/GREAT guy friends (more like family *I won't reveal yuh name papa*) said those words for me out of the blue in saying good night to me on the phone and I near pass out, not because of any hidden meaning for saying it, but because he's such a hard core fella, that for him to say that really touched me and saw a different side. I have hope for his future wife, because I thought he would never say them... (HALLELUSHUS!)

What a brave boy. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyEmpress
    I don't know... mi boy told me that there was a time when it was like a sure way a man was going to get "some" from a girl if he said those words, lol... I was like "OH REALLY!?"

But you know what, one of my GOOD/GREAT guy friends (more like family *I won't reveal yuh name papa*) said those words for me out of the blue in saying good night to me on the phone and I near pass out, not because of any hidden meaning for saying it, but because he's such a hard core fella, that for him to say that really touched me and saw a different side. I have hope for his future wife, because I thought he would never say them... (HALLELUSHUS!)

What a brave boy. Lol

yea mi boy is a soldier... but I sure I gettin a cut tail for sayin this!! lol