Thread: I just wana go hooooooooooooooooome

Credits

Lightbulb I just wana go hooooooooooooooooome

It's friggin after 9 on a blasted Friday and I still here in de flippin office waiting fuh these damn people to give me a clear to close on these people loan.....oui...I am soo blasted tired...and so far from home

Credits
    i guess the lil empress eating peanut butter tonite

Credits

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    i guess the lil empress eating peanut butter tonite

Nah...I had to go and get she early from dance school cuz she was sick...so I went to de grocery and picked up some soup, fresh rolls, and salad materials...so I made her dinner while I was here...she here in meh office with sleeping bag and watching movie on de laptop...

But tell me this...I been here emailing de lender to find out if evrything going smooth and if I should still be here waiting....no answer...next email...no answer...now I trying not to call and harass him because he went on vacation to Chicago today...well after de 3 rd email with no answer I call him....he's like...I doh know wha'ts wrong with my blackberry i keep emailing you to call me WTF?!?!?

He's like...oh...de investor we needed for the approval hopped on a plane so we're gonna have to wait until Monday...I been emailing you for an HOUR!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh...so now I can finally go home.....once ah get meh child all packed up