Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: i just realized that rappers have very low standards for girlfriends

Credits
    Nikki, rappers are just thugs earning money through legit means. It's not like they're educated themselves.

I think Ludicrous has a girlfriend in medical school though.
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Nikki, rappers are just thugs earning money through legit means. It's not like they're educated themselves.

I think Ludicrous has a girlfriend in medical school though.
    what you consider educated? a lot of these cats are smart enough to be in any Harvard business class, typical example 50.

it is merely what they want. if you dont value a partner, you going to treat them like commodities, no different from a phone. some flashy vs something with substance

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    a rapper is arm candy for who exactly?
    Madonna ,ask Big Daddy Kane why.

Vivica Fox ,ask 50 why.

T Boz ,only difference is married Mack 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    what you consider educated? a lot of these cats are smart enough to be in any Harvard business class, typical example 50.

it is merely what they want. if you dont value a partner, you going to treat them like commodities, no different from a phone. some flashy vs something with substance
    No he is not , 50 was just lucky enough to get offers for movies and endorsement deals, just like your NBA or NFL athlete, only difference is 50 had 2 big rap stars turning up his hype and doing a hell of a job in promotion, so he has an edge on these athletes.

Credits
    singers and actresses?? are you serious? that's supposed to raise the stakes? please wheel and come again.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    Madonna ,ask Big Daddy Kane why.

Vivica Fox ,ask 50 why.

T Boz ,only difference is married Mack 10.

No he is not , 50 was just lucky enough to get offers for movies and endorsement deals, just like your NBA or NFL athlete, only difference is 50 had 2 big rap stars turning up his hype and doing a hell of a job in promotion, so he has an edge on these athletes.
    you understand the terms of 50 endorsement of vitamin water?

it is beyond luck.

Credits

it is beyond luck.
    he hates 50 so him giving jack his jacket is not gonna happen. like he's never seen a 50 cent nterview

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Exactly.... But Nikki can't mentally digest such things... Too much Crown Fried Chicken blocking things

NaturalBornRidah

it is beyond luck.
    Does 50 still have a stake in Vitamin water, and even when he sold off his rights ,he didn't get back returns a major stake holder would get for selling his shares.Besides what is Vitamin water, a lucky investment ,he didn't even set up that company.
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    he hates 50 so him giving jack his jacket is not gonna happen. like he's never seen a 50 cent nterview
    LOL i got to see a 50 interview like it teaches me something, you act like you have never been around real business.

Credits
    LOL i got to see a 50 interview like it teaches me something, you act like you have never been around real business.
    How can u speak on him and his business savy if you've never seen how he conducts an interview ..... 50 has the best interviews, he's no ignant n!gga

NaturalBornRidah
    How can u speak on him and his business savy if you've never seen how he conducts an interview ..... 50 has the best interviews, he's no ignant n!gga
    This is the same dude that threw somebody in a pool at a function.

The cat is now trying to go at it with Floyd Mayweather,pull publicity stunts after 10 years. But that is his only way to generate buzz.
    If you are impressed by that , than I don't know what to say, real business men have better decor and verbal technique than that.

Credits
    since we talking about how rappers conduct themselves in a professional setting. You guys should see ll Cool J and 50 Cent interviews with Piers Morgan

Credits
    This is the same dude that threw somebody in a pool at a function.

The cat is now trying to go at it with Floyd Mayweather,pull publicity stunts after 10 years. But that is his only way to generate buzz.
    If you are impressed by that , than I don't know what to say, real business men have better decor and verbal technique than that.
    did he do all of this DURING AND INTERVIEW? He did all of tha ton Good morning america and CNBC when he's promoting SMSaudio and his formula 5 health book?

Credits
    Does 50 still have a stake in Vitamin water, and even when he sold off his rights ,he didn't get back returns a major stake holder would get for selling his shares.Besides what is Vitamin water, a lucky investment ,he didn't even set up that company.
    Vitamin Water asked for his endorsement, rather, than just take the cash, he arranged a cash + equity deal. When Vitamin Water was sold he got a capital gains cause his share had increased.

That business deal is not one of ignorance. Same thing with Jay Z and P. Diddy, their alcohol brands worked why? When others failed.

NaturalBornRidah
    did he do all of this DURING AND INTERVIEW? He did all of tha ton Good morning america and CNBC when he's promoting SMSaudio and his formula 5 health book?
    What ,do you actually think when the public in America sees you lashing out ,are going to perceive you as a businessman?

There are people that love to do interviews with Mike Tyson, doesn't mean white America is not repulsed by him.

So what?How much other rappers are on the news for interviews?
    Vitamin Water asked for his endorsement, rather, than just take the cash, he arranged a cash + equity deal. When Vitamin Water was sold he got a capital gains cause his share had increased.

That business deal is not one of ignorance. Same thing with Jay Z and P. Diddy, their alcohol brands worked why? When others failed.
    You dudes make a big deal about nothing.

Alright what about Dip Set and their Sizzurp drink ,does that make them good business men yet they are lacking money?

Either way you look it at its an endorsement were he was able to obtain more than the average deal of that nature.

Credits
    What ,do you actually think when the public in America sees you lashing out ,are going to perceive you as a businessman?

There are people that love to do interviews with Mike Tyson, doesn't mean white America is not repulsed by him.

So what?How much other rappers are on the news for interviews?

You dudes make a big deal about nothing.

Alright what about Dip Set and their Sizzurp drink ,does that make them good business men yet they are lacking money?

Either way you look it at its an endorsement were he was able to obtain more than the average deal of that nature.
    where did I say DipSet were good business men?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast