Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: I just have to say..

  1. #1
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    7,540

    I just have to say..

    EL TORO IS THE SHIIZZNIT!!

    Aww man... the whole way up all we could sing was Machel's Toro Toro!!

    Dimeout.. Hottiegal..

    Terryfab.. thanks again... and i STILL don't know what to tell you
    JC.. yuh better learn yuh directions gyul!

  2. #2
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,959
    Credits
    40,172
    wow

    i know u guys had lots of fun

    now im upset i didnt go

  3. #3
    Masochist DevSxy's Avatar DevSxy is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    surrounded by hoes and maccos
    Posts
    5,857
    Credits
    504,891

  4. #4
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    28,729
    damn you went without me......steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps
    i could just imagine is it
    sweeter than Kinddaca*? or Nitro?

  5. #5
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    7,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    wow

    i know u guys had lots of fun

    now im upset i didnt go
    Sticker!!!! wham to you??

    Dev what yuh eat to make yuh sick so?

  6. #6
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    7,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Short_Thing
    damn you went without me......steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps
    i could just imagine is it
    sweeter than Kinddaca*? or Nitro?
    Allyuh illiterate ppl!
    KING DA KA.... say it with me...

    Dat and all sick too... de ting takes off wit a blast of speed and yuh goin 453 feet in de air... lawd fadda

  7. #7
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    28,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wiz
    Allyuh illiterate ppl!
    KING DA KA.... say it with me...

    Dat and all sick too... de ting takes off wit a blast of speed and yuh goin 453 feet in de air... lawd fadda
    would you believe i edit the word and still spell it wrong
    i deserve that your'e such a show off
    i not talking to you again now who i gonna get to go
    with me.....did you ride the oldie "Medusa"?(did i spell it correct?)

  8. #8
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    7,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Short_Thing
    would you believe i edit the word and still spell it wrong
    i deserve that your'e such a show off
    i not talking to you again now who i gonna get to go
    with me.....did you ride the oldie "Medusa"?(did i spell it correct?)

    whatever!!

    Of course we hit Medusa...
    we got on EVERY major ride.. well all that weren't broken down.
    and alot of smaller rides too.. and you're gonna WANT to take me cuz i have BOGO tix out de ass!! you go ahead ad pay dat $64 price tag! :

  9. #9
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    39,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wiz

    whatever!!

    Of course we hit Medusa...
    we got on EVERY major ride.. well all that weren't broken down.
    and alot of smaller rides too.. and you're gonna WANT to take me cuz i have BOGO tix out de ass!! you go ahead ad pay dat $64 price tag! :


    shud up...by the way ..do u have anymore passes
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  10. #10
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    7,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark & Lovely
    shud up...by the way ..do u have anymore passes
    Yes Ma'am.... yuh got any nekkid pics??

  11. #11
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    39,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wiz
    Yes Ma'am.... yuh got any nekkid pics??


    can i get some

    plz and thanks
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  12. #12
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    7,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark & Lovely
    can i get some

    plz and thanks

    we still talkin about the tix?

  13. #13
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Snapshot's Avatar Snapshot is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    3,555
    Credits
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wiz
    we still talkin about the tix?



    she didn't see de end of the statement

  14. #14
    Doing Something... Uncle Wiz's Avatar Uncle Wiz is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In a Panyard someplace..
    Posts
    11,452
    Credits
    7,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot


    she didn't see de end of the statement
    rookies ah tell yuh....

    wha vibes fadda?

  15. #15
    OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC. Snapshot's Avatar Snapshot is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    3,555
    Credits
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wiz
    rookies ah tell yuh....

    wha vibes fadda?

    i dey..jus chillin...tryin tuh do de ppl wuk...buh all i thinkin bout is takin a nap

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •