Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I hope the NBA finals is not going to be another snooze fest this year

Credits

I hope the NBA finals is not going to be another snooze fest this year

But most likely it is... 30 point routes, no competitiveness #boring. Cavs win one game if that

Credits
    It is unfair that they have so many different fire power......I am hopeful that @kingJames supporting cast can show up and win for him.

That is a much better story.

Credits
    all signs point to a route but one has to hold out some optimism

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bhalistix View Post
    all signs point to a route but one has to hold out some optimism
    Nah..i will be happy if the Cavs supporting cast show up, but for most, it nonsense, this is like the NCAA finals...everyone talk a good game, these guys are human with issues on and off the court, the two best teams standing, as a fan i dont see what ppl complaining about it is boring, if you good and you can beat us four games , so be it, doesnt diminish the entertainment value of it for me....this is a great story line, one that was the chosen one, MFers crack me up playa hating on the greatest player of our generation.....vs the greatest shooter of our generation that no one wanted to offer him a scholarship to play at a Division 1 college except Davidson.....how can you not like this if you a true fan....smh, i am rolling with King James,
    Win or lose, if he ends up in LA, so ne it, ivam there....that is Greatness and the best theather in all of Sports, F the haters.. dont watch!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Nah..i will be happy if the Cavs supporting cast show up, but for most, it nonsense, this is like the NCAA finals...everyone talk a good game, these guys are human with issues on and off the court, the two best teams standing, as a fan i dont see what ppl complaining about it is boring, if you good and you can beat us four games , so be it, doesnt diminish the entertainment value of it for me....this is a great story line, one that was the chosen one, MFers crack me up playa hating on the greatest player of our generation.....vs the greatest shooter of our generation that no one wanted to offer him a scholarship to play at a Division 1 college except Davidson.....how can you not like this if you a true fan....smh, i am rolling with King James,
    Win or lose, if he ends up in LA, so ne it, ivam there....that is Greatness and the best theather in all of Sports, F the haters.. dont watch!
    i am rooting the KING JAMES too, i have 2 cases of beer riding on his greatness. Its boils down to the greatest player of all times (arguably) VS the greatest team of all times (arguably).
    socapineman likes this.

Credits
    i am rooting the KING JAMES too, i have 2 cases of beer riding on his greatness. Its boils down to the greatest player of all times (arguably) VS the greatest team of all times (arguably).
    Yep, i have so many friends beting against him, lol, i am like geez, from Miami days to now they cant stand this man, and i am Bro, it is that serious, like really ! Back when i was locked in with the Knick era, as much as i was no fan of MJ but how can you hate against greatness....i guess some ppl dna is on another level, one thing to see and want your team to win, but the hate factor and by most of these fans in the arena like wow, that is what gravitated me towards LB after that burning of his Jersy...like wow, man took you to the finals, he is a free agent, what in that you dont understand.....

Anyway, as long as his supporting cast show up......i am ok with the outcome, and i am hoping KD is still in his depress mood, or whatever is bugging him.

Go Cavs.

Credits
    Shooters up !

Superman vs Superteam

Credits
    SMH,

Referees 1 , Superman 0

Credits
    SMH,

Referees 1 , Superman 0
    i was thinking the same thing. Not to excuse JR and Hill but that bullshit charging call. How is that call review able.
    socapineman likes this.

Credits

McGee should send a fruit basket over to JR for doing something which cause the entire spotlight to be taking away from the HIGHLY LAUGHABLE moment
    socapineman likes this.

Credits

McGee should send a fruit basket over to JR for doing something which cause the entire spotlight to be taking away from the HIGHLY LAUGHABLE moment
    Lol, that was too funny !

Maaaaaan, I have Lebron haters today feeling bad for him, that speaks volume !

That was some BS call, how Hill and JR at 14 mil cash their checks and feel good or satisfy ?

Jalene Rose said it best, we work out, Lebron James train.........that speaks volume to his Greatness and all the ppl that hating on this man for doing it right.

You see that punk ass move by Curry, we have an expression in Yard, punk Curry ( love his story and a fan of Curry, not his team ) trying to " style him " he should of pushed his punk ass down.......lol

Now I am praying vs wishing for the Cavs to win, and I hope KD stay depress !

Credits
    Lol, that was too funny !

Maaaaaan, I have Lebron haters today feeling bad for him, that speaks volume !

That was some BS call, how Hill and JR at 14 mil cash their checks and feel good or satisfy ?

Jalene Rose said it best, we work out, Lebron James train.........that speaks volume to his Greatness and all the ppl that hating on this man for doing it right.

You see that punk ass move by Curry, we have an expression in Yard, punk Curry ( love his story and a fan of Curry, not his team ) trying to " style him " he should of pushed his punk ass down.......lol

Now I am praying vs wishing for the Cavs to win, and I hope KD stay depress !
    Tristan also, for such a big man.. up to now he cannot post up like Duncan, or Ewing, like what honestly do they train?

Credits
    i really don't know what people expect from JR. JR is like the burnt light bulb you switch it on and it flickers, comes on and just when you think you its working booom is goes dark. I have always felt this dude a bum.

I can't really fault Hill it would have been great if he made it up but under pressure... its hard..

Last night Killa Bronz tied MJ in another category so you always know he is go in to surpass him before this playoff ends. By the time King James is finish the only thing you will hear from MJ fans is ....................but michael is the greatest, he is just the greatest.

Credits

SKIP BAYLESS created and industry of people who just make they career on hating lebron james.
    socapineman likes this.

Credits

SKIP BAYLESS created and industry of people who just make they career on hating lebron james.
    SMH, who is this joker Rob Parker too.....

Is he for real, after a 50 plus night, what else he want this man to do after the ref cheated, Hill missed a free throw, JR clueless, etc....in OT , this is a mental game that the Warriors took advantage of.

I don't get these ppl expectation of LJ , like really, they have 14 other players too that are well paid that need to step up and deliver!

Skip will always be a hater....

As much as I was pulling for the Knicks in the Ewing era, no way I had such hate for MJ, and his Greatness......I ask ppl who are fans all the time, what in Lebron you don't like as a fan...,some BS about the decision or he is too cocky....I am yeah, he is that Good !

Who is more cocky than these two jokers..MJ and Koby.....no one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast