Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Socapro
  • 1 Post By socapineman

Thread: I havenít logged in since 2011- what did I miss?

Credits

I havenít logged in since 2011- what did I miss?

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you all! This morning I was going through an old password list and saw my login info for the mix!!!! I was trying to think WHY did I stop coming on here???🤔 And I have not a clue. So, what did I miss??
    "Stop talking about it and BE about it"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinithunda View Post
    Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you all! This morning I was going through an old password list and saw my login info for the mix!!!! I was trying to think WHY did I stop coming on here???�� And I have not a clue. So, what did I miss??
    A lot, Corp take over.... .the small islands took over and ran all the Trinis and most of the Battyman them out of town!

The minute Trump won, they left....mind you, these the same simpletons in the ppl them country and reaping all the benefits here in America ...yet in their homeland, Sweet T&T, btw i have two ting there in South......they want to Deport all the Jamaicans, Guyanese, Venezuelian, etc......

Dragon is now a monk

VP Is now a born again Christian

Etc....

But good you back.....!

Credits
    yuh miss everything

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    A lot, Corp take over.... .the small islands took over and ran all the Trinis and most of the Battyman them out of town!

The minute Trump won, they left....mind you, these the same simpletons in the ppl them country and reaping all the benefits here in America ...yet in their homeland, Sweet T&T, btw i have two ting there in South......they want to Deport all the Jamaicans, Guyanese, Venezuelian, etc......

Dragon is now a monk

VP Is now a born again Christian

Etc....

But good you back.....!
    My recollection is that the Gays took over mainly in Back Chat and ran most of the decent people off the board. The so-called small islanders never took over even though they tried valiantly led by the efforts of VP over in Soca Chat.
    socapineman likes this.
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    My recollection is that the Gays took over mainly in Back Chat and ran most of the decent people off the board. The so-called small islanders never took over even though they tried valiantly led by the efforts of VP over in Soca Chat.

I know, lol, but it sounds good, furthermore these ppl just looking for attn or just like me....love the olde talk, so I tell the B.S. They want to hear...

These threads are so fcuking weak, you have a search button, you seriously think someone gonna recap a decade of olde talk, smh.

Like how much effort it take to post , not in this situation given the password, but the others jokers that pop up every same 6 months with the same b.s.

Quite in here

Dead in here

Etc...

Bunch of jokers, you have a damn smartphone if you were so interesting in Imix or saying something of interest....then post, how hard is it.

Btw, VP is a fraud too!
    Socapro likes this.