Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I have a problem with being consistent. help

  1. #1
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172

    I have a problem with being consistent. help

    my love is the only thing that is constant

    everything else is whatever. i think i have the allan houston disease(ha)

    i think i might need therapy for this

    gimmee some

  2. #2
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    my love is the only thing that is constant

    everything else is whatever. i think i have the allan houston disease(ha)

    i think i might need therapy for this

    gimmee some
    tis very true with you...what happened on Saturday...

  3. #3
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by clchick
    tis very true with you...what happened on Saturday...
    lol.damn...you didnt have to confirm

    sat i was in long island too late to rush to bk, change and come fete

    next time nah

  4. #4
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    lol.damn...you didnt have to confirm

    sat i was in long island too late to rush to bk, change and come fete

    next time nah
    next time when I see yuh down here...yuh still coming...

  5. #5
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by clchick
    next time when I see yuh down here...yuh still coming...
    yeah, in june

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •