Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: i have a confession to make

Credits

i have a confession to make

my name is NikkiGiovanni...and i have to admit....i did go out on a date with a white man recently......

it made me realize that although i am quite critical of black men.....that i love you, and i refuse to abandon you......i have the utmost faith in them, and i will be patient until they get their shit together

my scrutiny of black men is not coming from a place of bitterness or the realm of "black men ain't shit" but from a place of complete love, and i am determined to help elevate.....

just consider me Joe Clark and Lean on Me.......tough love
    LIONESS onda RISE likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Gladiator
    so tell us about your date or dates white this guy..did it fit the generalization coming from black women in here, that white men treat their women better?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    so tell us about your date or dates white this guy..did it fit the generalization coming from black women in here, that white men treat their women better?
    lol...it was just one date....we had many phone conversations...so i can't determine OVERALL treatment based only on one date....but i can say, that it did feed into my fears about basic stereotypes of white men.....he came off very predatory...and that i was only his Sarah Baartman/Venus Hottentot fantasy
    MadamStatuesque likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

T-MAKAA
    First of all u should be reallyyyyy ashamed of yourself. You of all people who talked about whitey. I am putting u on ignore until i forgive ur actions.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    First of all u should be reallyyyyy ashamed of yourself. You of all people who talked about whitey. I am putting u on ignore until i forgive ur actions.

lol all that is just Imix forum talk...

Credits
    The White Man needs you more at this time, they are in crisis.
    In that community being rich with a loving wife and educated children means you're disliked.

Sort them out Nikki.

Credits
    lol...

i could only imagine that sight.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    The White Man needs you more at this time, they are in crisis.
    In that community being rich with a loving wife and educated children means you're disliked.

Sort them out Nikki.
    Geez :

Credits
    where did you go on the date?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Uhhh...congrats. And I tell ppl all the time that in order to date inter-racially, u must have a open mind and look at the other person as a person and not a color. Some just learn the hard way but at least they try.
    "Giving up is hard to do
    When you really love someone
    Giving up .... so hard to do
    When you still depend upon
    Her warm and tender touch
    Her kiss and her hug..........her caress
    Oooooh that used to mean so much
    And bring you happiness"

- Donny Hathaway

Credits
    good luck

Credits
    Glad you're even more sure of who's right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rayt2009 View Post
    Uhhh...congrats. And I tell ppl all the time that in order to date inter-racially, u must have a open mind and look at the other person as a person and not a color. Some just learn the hard way but at least they try.
    Exactly.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    my name is NikkiGiovanni...and i have to admit....i did go out on a date with a white man recently......

it made me realize that although i am quite critical of black men.....that i love you, and i refuse to abandon you......i have the utmost faith in them, and i will be patient until they get their shit together

my scrutiny of black men is not coming from a place of bitterness or the realm of "black men ain't shit" but from a place of complete love, and i am determined to help elevate.....

just consider me Joe Clark and Lean on Me.......tough love
    Did you feel special or privileged that a white man found you attractive? (just a question)
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Namey Namey View Post
    Did you feel special or privileged that a white man found you attractive? (just a question)
    Nope. I actually felt creeped out. I felt he might have been a perv with jungle fever. He actually proved himself to be that later.

Besides that is not the first time a white man has shown attraction to me. Before I started growing my locs and I had an afro, white men were always in my face.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    Nope. I actually felt creeped out. I felt he might have been a perv with jungle fever. He actually proved himself to be that later.

Besides that is not the first time a white man has shown attraction to me. Before I started growing my locs and I had an afro, white men were always in my face.
    lol...

thats becuase a white man who likes black women..ususally LIKES BLACK woman..they ususally choose dark skin black women with natural hair..is only black men who want thier woman to "white" it up, want a lite skin with weave and alla that nonsence..lol
    agroDOLCE, BacchanalDiva and Nica like this.
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast