Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have been contemplating this topic for a few days now........

Sugar Apple

Question I have been contemplating this topic for a few days now........

If you are single, why are you single? Is it because you haven't met the "right one" yet, everyone you meet REALLY does have someone, or you just choose to be? At what point do you look within and question yourself?

luvpunch

Re: I have been contemplating this topic for a few days now........

Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    If you are single, why are you single? Is it because you haven't met the "right one" yet, everyone you meet REALLY does have someone, or you just choose to be? At what point do you look within and question yourself?
    Who cares...are you making yourself happy...because when it all ball downs to it....who cares...what is making you happy right now...?

What will ake me happy is if I could see your ugly ass face soon

SSS
    Credits
    I am single because I was born alone.........but sometimes I do wish I had a twin..................

anyway, A glad ya reach back safe.......it was nice see ya again.............

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    Good question...... I have to think about that one!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Sugar Apple

Re: Re: I have been contemplating this topic for a few days now........

Originally posted by luvpunch
    Who cares...are you making yourself happy...because when it all ball downs to it....who cares...what is making you happy right now...?

What will ake me happy is if I could see your ugly ass face soon
    P.S. for all the normal people that have the tendency to be smart a$$es in the post and dem....I am really sensitive today..so please be easy....righto!!

You will see me soon.....no I am not happy!

luvpunch
    Oh yeah by the way........we are sharing a man right now?

And I am not single....I happen to be 2 people

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by SSS
    I am single because I was born alone.........but sometimes I do wish I had a twin..................

anyway, A glad ya reach back safe.......it was nice see ya again.............
    you were much sweeter this time.....nice seeing you again also. And you are not frigging single so cut the nonsense out. :p

Credits

Darling--what's for you is for you, and when the right time comes you will find your mate. (rolling my eyes---and I hope it's SOON:p )

Dragon
    Some people are to picky when it comes to ah relationship. Not everyone is perfect. So you have to except the good with the bad.

If you sit and wait for the perfect partner this could happen to you

Credits

Re: Re: Re: I have been contemplating this topic for a few days now........

P.S. for all the normal people that have the tendency to be smart a$$es in the post and dem....I am really sensitive today..so please be easy....righto!!

What happened between last night and today????????

SSS
    Credits
    you were much sweeter this time.....nice seeing you again also. And you are not frigging single so cut the nonsense out. :p
    I was sweet..................yuck.........

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    Some people are to picky when it comes to ah relationship. Not everyone is perfect. So you have to except the good with the bad.

If you sit and wait for the perfect partner this could happen to you
    Dragon I so knew you would put that kiss meh tail pic up..I was almost scared to post. But since you did I will have no choice but to look like that.

Julie Mango...nothing happened, I just woke up and had a revelation. Peppermouth says I should focus on single men , they tell me they are single. But they lie and I am so sick of it. Everyone has somebody...so where are all the single men? Does such a thing even exist? I am just getting frustrated, I am not looking, cause when you look you don't find....I am just getting myself prepared.:p

D'Only1

Wellllllllllllll....... To be or not to be, that's the question (just playing)

Am I single? Well I am stilll trying to figure that out and work on it. I mean I don't need a man to make me happy, but there is some type of happines he can give me. However, I am yet to meet me right(and I hope I did ), it'sjust the phase of knowing you have someone by your side to share your feelings and thoughts, that helps make you complete. Being single could be a choice or it just may be your destiny.

I think I want my mr. right. But if I don't find him, being single wont' be a problem.

luvpunch

Re: Re: Re: I have been contemplating this topic for a few days now........

You wanted some and your nephew refused you nah? LMAO

Whatever it is....Its really not that bad? IS IT?

Sugar Apple

Re: Re: I have been contemplating this topic for a few days now........

Originally posted by D'Only1
    Wellllllllllllll....... To be or not to be, that's the question (just playing)

Am I single? Well I am stilll trying to figure that out and work on it. I mean I don't need a man to make me happy, but there is some type of happines he can give me. However, I am yet to meet me right(and I hope I did ), it'sjust the phase of knowing you have someone by your side to share your feelings and thoughts, that helps make you complete. Being single could be a choice or it just may be your destiny.

I think I want my mr. right. But if I don't find him, being single wont' be a problem.
    yuh see you. :p lol. but I didn't say I was looking for happiness. Every woman says they don't need a man to make them happy and I agree but you must admit there is a great deal of comfort that you get in having one. ie. happy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast