Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I find

Credits

I find

Many ppl over patriotic on here.(not excluding trinidadians atall)
    Some ppl have too much bias, and ignorant talk, and as a person from that country is does mek yuh feel shame sometimes to hear ppls remarks.
    I am saying this b/c every country at one point on this site has had a few ppl who randomly post or peep taking patriotism tooo far.

i.e. de big ting wid locking lil rick outta trinidad
    few trinis and bajans who never post talked alot of tata
    i.e(2)
    de few jamaicans who talked the ignorant talk of how jamaica dominates the caribbean and nuff tata bout that.
    i.e.(3)
    soca chat where you had small islands vs. bim n tnt, a few ppl who liked ting took ting too far.
    i.e.(4)
    the several comments made about vincy taking over. (so what is a free site)
    i.e.(5)
    de big commesse a couple of years back, about who could wine better. a few small minded ppl who doh post much hype up nutten.
    i.e.(6)
    de calalloo vs. flying fish ting, when tnt fisherman lock up bajan fisherman(a few ppl pipe up ting n worsen the situation), and a few ppl from other sites came out to talk tata.
    i.e.(7)
    de several posts in the past about ppl saying guyanase backwards.
    i.e.(8)
    who carnival is the best, who soca is the best.
    i.e.(9)
    the caribbean confederation post

i was just reading some posts, primarily soca chat and a few in back chat, and the things ppl say to other ppl does make you thank God that some ppl have common sense to not believe that that person is representing the ideas of that set country.

sharkie

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    if you read a few pages of soca chat, and read back into backchat, i swear as a trinidadian, some trini's feel trinidad is perfection and run with that for a mile and a half and tay lay lay(takes a moment out to sing kitcheners version). *Back*
    lol.
    in all seriousness, sorry to damper some ppl's thoughts but de sun doh revolve around tnt, not everything about us is perfect(tho we are damn close to it). lol. no but ppl have too much of a deep connection which allows them to ignore common ground.

i love tnt but i wont deny its flaws.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    if you read a few pages of soca chat, and read back into backchat, i swear as a trinidadian, some trini's feel trinidad is perfection and run with that for a mile and a half and tay lay lay(takes a moment out to sing kitcheners version). *Back*
    lol.
    in all seriousness, sorry to damper some ppl's thoughts but de sun doh revolve around tnt, not everything about us is perfect(tho we are damn close to it). lol. no but ppl have too much of a deep connection which allows them to ignore common ground.

i agree with you wholeheartedly, and i am one of those ppl...i jus tend to keep mih mouth shut and laugh at others in mih mind

sharkie
    ...how yuh goin?

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    lol.

Yuh absolutely right!

Credits
    Some ppl have too much bias, and ignorant talk, and as a person from that country is does mek yuh feel shame sometimes to hear ppls remarks.
    I am saying this b/c every country at one point on this site has had a few ppl who randomly post or peep taking patriotism tooo far.

i.e(2)
    de few jamaicans who talked the ignorant talk of how jamaica dominates the caribbean and nuff tata bout that.
    i.e.(3)
    soca chat where you had small islands vs. bim n tnt, a few ppl who liked ting took ting too far.
    i.e.(4)
    i.e.(5)
    de big commesse a couple of years back, about who could wine better. a few small minded ppl who doh post much hype up nutten.
    i.e.(6)
    de calalloo vs. flying fish ting, when tnt fisherman lock up bajan fisherman(a few ppl pipe up ting n worsen the situation), and a few ppl from other sites came out to talk tata.
    i.e.(7)
    i.e.(8)
    i.e.(9)

i was just reading some posts, primarily soca chat and a few in back chat, and the things ppl say to other ppl does make you thank God that some ppl have common sense to not believe that that person is representing the ideas of that set country.

Shaddup and go sleep...

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    Shaddup and go sleep...
    Aiight den!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    Aiight den!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    Aiight den!!

1st time i've understood this man lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    Shaddup and go sleep...
    now u rem. all those deletes you had to do in the past all b/c ppl doh know what respect means.
    btw class starts at 2:40 tom.

dev
    Credits

i.e(2)
    i.e.(3)
    i.e.(4)
    i.e.(5)
    i.e.(6)
    de calalloo vs. flying fish ting, when tnt fisherman lock up bajan fisherman(a few ppl pipe up ting n worsen the situation), and a few ppl from other sites came out to talk tata.i.e.(7)
    i.e.(8)
    i.e.(9)

you can talk till u blue in de face,but flying fish is a serious ting.. we want back we flying fish or we ent fling bwee nuh more..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    you can talk till u blue in de face,but flying fish is a serious ting.. we want back we flying fish or we ent fling bwee nuh more..
    bwwwwwww.
    u better talk to patrick manning

dev
    Credits
    bwwwwwww.
    u better talk to patrick manning

He don't like we..i don't think he ever visited Barbados yet since he tek over trini..i remembe when barbados and trini were close brothers and sisters..de days of Errol Barrow and Eric Williams.. now it's insular bout who is best winer and who lend who money to build airport.i fuh one don' cay whey de music come from just long as de girl pooch back and does fry PLATAIN. we would let yuh keep de flying fish ef yuh geh we DAVID RUDDER..fair exchange en nuh robbery. INDIA n PACKISTAN once decided on splitting up land over the the toss of a coin.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    He don't like we..i don't think he ever visited Barbados yet since he tek over trini..i remembe when barbados and trini were close brothers and sisters..de days of Errol Barrow and Eric Williams.. now it's insular bout who is best winer and who lend who money to build airport.i fuh one don' cay whey de music come from just long as de girl pooch back and does fry PLATAIN. we would let yuh keep de flying fish ef yuh geh we DAVID RUDDER..fair exchange en nuh robbery. INDIA n PACKISTAN once decided on splitting up land over the the toss of a coin.

i also find it funny how allyuh fish end up in tobago lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast