Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RotiKing2004eva

Thread: I Didnt Know RICK ROSS Was On The Pkwy..

Exclamation I Didnt Know RICK ROSS Was On The Pkwy..

before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vivaa View Post
    I seen this fake ass rick ross, the worst part is when you are taking pictures pretending to be another man

Quote Originally Posted by jahblessed View Post
    I seen this fake ass rick ross, the worst part is when you are taking pictures pretending to be another man
    Are you dissing the former correctional officer Rick Ross, the rapper who pretends to be Rick Ross the Drug Dealer?

Or are you just dissing some guy on the street in NYC who pretends to be former correctional officer Rick Ross, the rapper who pretends to be Rick Ross the Drug Dealer?
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    Are you dissing the former correctional officer Rick Ross, the rapper who pretends to be Rick Ross the Drug Dealer?

Or are you just dissing some guy on the street in NYC who pretends to be former correctional officer Rick Ross, the rapper who pretends to be Rick Ross the Drug Dealer?
    lol hahahaha

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree

lololololol
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Black Madonna

LMAO word!

This remind me of this Facebook group i am in... This woman came in there talkin about how people are dissing her telling her how could she be so stupid and think she met lil wayne after she posted a pic of her and who she thought was little wayne... People in the FB group kept telling her yo that is not lil wayne... and then someone said "Oh no, please dont tell me you let him take you down"

Love it!

Make peace with yourself and then you can make peace with the world

Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    This remind me of this Facebook group i am in... This woman came in there talkin about how people are dissing her telling her how could she be so stupid and think she met lil wayne after she posted a pic of her and who she thought was little wayne... People in the FB group kept telling her yo that is not lil wayne... and then someone said "Oh no, please dont tell me you let him take you down"
    I hope she didn't let me hit it LMAO
    Make peace with yourself and then you can make peace with the world

i saw this guy in a cooler fete the other day and was like wda...even rick ross in this fete waaaaaaaaaaaaays de ting tun upp!!! but then i realize it was def the alcohol talking cause rick ross has to be taller and fatter lol
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com