Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I can't wait to party in Cuba !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    really nikki and bx? lol
    Bro, I take the higher road always, I am just pointing her hypocrisy for all to see, and you notice the minute I did, she flipped out, lol !

Trust me, she have some deep seeded issues!

Oh, btw, on the real, any person declare war on their race ( black males ) , and her disparaging comments towards Trini men, you are a damn fool to not call her out on her biasness !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post
    Bro, I take the higher road always, I am just pointing her hypocrisy for all to see, and you notice the minute I did, she flipped out, lol !

Trust me, she have some deep seeded issues!

Oh, btw, on the real, any person declare war on their race ( black males ) , and her disparaging comments towards Trini men, you are a damn fool to not call her out on her biasness !
    well if she dont like trini men, that is her prerogative, why should that affect me?
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    LMAO

some people are so delusional
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    well if she dont like trini men, that is her prerogative, why should that affect me?
    Shhhhhh....thats his feelings of inadequacy rearing its ugly head....he needs to feel validated as a trini male and i refuse to do it....it BURRRRRRNNNNNNNSSSSSSS him LMAO
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    Oh,fair enough , I thought you were a Black male and a Trini at that, she constantly take every opportunity to belittle us , but yes, if you have no issues with it, cool, later.

Credits
    Oh,fair enough , I thought you were a Black male that she constantly take every opportunity to belittle us , but yes, if you have no issues with it, cool, later.
    i am a BLACK TRINI MAN, but not everything someone says about

TRINI, BLACK, MEN, WEST INDIANS i will take offence to, although i am all these things, i am just an individual too, and cannot only be lumped into a group or groups.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    i am a BLACK TRINI MAN, but not everything someone says about

TRINI, BLACK, MEN, WEST INDIANS i will take offence to, although i am all these things, i am just an individual too, and cannot only be lumped into a group or groups.
    Ok, hear "you "loud and clear, do you hear her ? but, you do realize you are included , your dad, you cousins, your friends, etc.

These are the same bitter self hating Negros Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey spoke about over and over, they have nothing positive or uplifting to talk about our race, just bitterness, bitter of being one of us!

Sad, anyway next thread.

Credits
    Ok, hear "you "loud and clear, do you hear her ? but, you do realize you are included , your dad, you cousins, your friends, etc.

These are the same bitter self hating Negros Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey spoke about over and over, they have nothing positive or uplifting to talk about, just bitterness, bitter of being one of us!

Sad, anyway next thread.
    i think thats the problem with a lot of people these days, you all take a lot of things to the heart, taking things too personal.

no one is obligated to like every type of person or be attracted to every type of person, so for e.g a black brotha might be interested in white girls but a sista might take that as offensive to her personally instead of it being, he is just interested in white girls.

IF THAT MAKES SENSE!
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    i think thats the problem with a lot of people these days, you all take a lot of things to the heart, taking things too personal.

no one is obligated to like every type of person or be attracted to every type of person, so for e.g a black brotha might be interested in white girls but a sista might take that as offensive to her personally instead of it being, he is just interested in white girls.

IF THAT MAKES SENSE!
    Well, I disagree with you, we might not see eye to eye on 99% of what we post on here! and that is cool! that is part of different upbringing, generation gap, etc. and there is nothing to take personal !

The minute a person speak ill of their race , trust me, I have an issue with that, it speaks volume of the self hate within them !

How can you not feel away or offended !

Credits
    LMAO

Poor some people.

I really have to turn down my emotion manipulation devices. I am getting way too good at it.

Credits
    Well, I disagree with you, we might not see eye to eye on 99% of what we post on here! and that is cool! that is part of different upbringing, generation gap, etc. and there is nothing to take personal !

The minute a person speak ill of their race , trust me, I have an issue with that, it speaks volume of the self hate within them !

How can you not feel away or offended !
    Chick just straight sad. Constant bitterness towards black men, self hate as you said.

Obvious prior issues in relationships. Somehow thinks she can convince imix that this is not the case. B!tch the only person u foolin is urself!

Somehow believes her own hype with reference to thinking her views on men is gospel, deluded fool!

Feels the need to constantly prove herself to imix, like she needs imix to belive that she is some gospel on the subject of black men. Ur need to be validated by imix says a lot.

Pathetic individual indeed.

These types are not worth the effort or the emotion. She is a lost cause and a very sad individual. Just leave her to it!

Credits
    All due respect, why would you ask such a question like that ?

Wasn't there a Travel Advisories By the State Dept not to travel there.

"The U.S. government has limited travel to Cuba since 1960, after Fidel Castro came to power. The American government has essentially limited sanctioned travel to journalists, academics, government officials, those with immediate family members living on the island and others licensed by the Treasury Department. In 2011, these rules were amended to allow all Americans to visit Cuba as long as they are taking part in a "people-to-people" tour. Independent travel to Cuba by Americans -- and specifically, spending money there -- remains prohibited, however."
    Americans have been going to Cuba for years via Bahamas and JA.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    Chick just straight sad. Constant bitterness towards black men, self hate as you said.

Obvious prior issues in relationships. Somehow thinks she can convince imix that this is not the case. B!tch the only person u foolin is urself!

Somehow believes her own hype with reference to thinking her views on men is gospel, deluded fool!

Feels the need to constantly prove herself to imix, like she needs imix to belive that she is some gospel on the subject of black men. Ur need to be validated by imix says a lot.

Pathetic individual indeed.

These types are not worth the effort or the emotion. She is a lost cause and a very sad individual. Just leave her to it!

Lmao. Keep unraveling

I need imix to validate me now? Who on imix CAN validate me? Idiots.....if i HATE black men so much, not one of you can validate me, especially if i think you are all weak and broken. You are INCAPABLE of validating me....every last one of you is too fukking INSECURE. lol thats why yall stay mad at me.

I come here and post amongst unno and I DONT GIVE A FUKK what unno think.....like me, hate me, i dont give a fukk.. .im gonna say what i want and unno insecure bytchass men gonna bawl about it

The more unno bytch and bawl the more unno substantiate everything i say. Lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    Americans have been going to Cuba for years via Bahamas and JA.
    Huh, so more or less you want to know why or if I have circumvent the law of the land, like I state before the memo from the State Dept.

A better question is did you circumvent the law by ways of Jamaica to go to Cuba, if so , how was it?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    Lmao. Keep unraveling

I need imix to validate me now? Who on imix CAN validate me? Idiots.....if i HATE black men so much, not one of you can validate me, especially if i think you are all weak and broken. You are INCAPABLE of validating me....every last one of you is too fukking INSECURE. lol thats why yall stay mad at me.

I come here and post amongst unno and I DONT GIVE A FUKK what unno think.....like me, hate me, i dont give a fukk.. .im gonna say what i want and unno insecure bytchass men gonna bawl about it

The more unno bytch and bawl the more unno substantiate everything i say. Lol
    ok darling... whatever u say....

Anyway, RE the thread, I would love to experience their carnival especially after a lot of the debates on here seem to credit Cuba as having heavy influence on caribbean music.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast