Thread: I CANNOT BELIEVE....

Credits

RE: America attacks Afghanistan

Credits

I CANNOT BELIEVE....

I am very saddened to read some of the sentiments of people on this site about kill, kill, kill.....As heinous and horriffic as these acts are there is no good reason to take the life of ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING. I feel the pain and sorrow that everyone else feels but we are not to judge. In the end God is the judge and jury and anyone who have gone against him has to answer to him. Killing innocents people, looting their businesses only reduces us to the level of these cowards. Americans must keep a level head and not let their anger and sorrow get the best of them.

Striking at countries and people that we THINK committed these acts or harbored these terrorists will not solve anything but make life worst for everyone! Acting irrationally will only get more American people kill. We have to allow the US government to apprehend these individuals and bring them to justice. PEOPLE WE MUST BE LOGICAL.

Suicide is viewed unfavorable by the Muslim religion. There are just as many Muslim people that are against terrorism as there are for it. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and assume that it was a Muslim extremist group. When Itzak Rabin of Israel was killed everyone thought it was a Muslim extremists group and it turned out to be one of his own people. Let us wait til the facts are gathered before we rush to judgement. And also, let us refrain from insulting people who practice Islam, because some of our islandmix family members might be Muslim.

Credits

RE: I CANNOT BELIEVE....

I agree.

In the end of the day, it is only a small number of people who use terror tactics. Its a real shame. and it gives a bad name to people who share the name of religion. But the Muslim's like Bin laden are completely different to the proper muslims and the musilim/ eastern world shouldn't have to suffer for his sins.

We need to keep things in perspective cos already 10,000's have had their lives torn from them and we can't have more. Its too much.

Peace

One Love

LG