Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: I Bought A RingMomma Phonecard

  1. #1
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600

    I Bought A RingMomma Phonecard

    1. Only cost $5, no extra fees to your credit card
    2. One time call verification to make sure its you
    3. If you choose to register your numba under that particular PIN# you wont have to dial in the pin number evertime you use the card. You dial the access number and it automatically tells you to dial the number you want to call.
    4. Gives you the exacts minutes (I checked it myself)
    5. Actually had a convo widout it cutting off, hearing static. Connection is ok

    That was my first Experience wid dem. I am going to buy ah next one online dis week cuz ah too lazy to go to de store and if dey eva slip ah go come back here and pong dem

  2. #2
    Registered User Sweet Trini Gyal's Avatar Sweet Trini Gyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,167
    Credits
    1,007,550
    Cool.. I was wondering, I will have to check it out..

  3. #3
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    1,011,698
    how many minutes yuh get fuh dat $5?

  4. #4
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    1. Only cost $5, no extra fees to your credit card
    2. One time call verification to make sure its you
    3. If you choose to register your numba under that particular PIN# you wont have to dial in the pin number evertime you use the card. You dial the access number and it automatically tells you to dial the number you want to call.
    4. Gives you the exacts minutes (I checked it myself)
    5. Actually had a convo widout it cutting off, hearing static. Connection is ok

    That was my first Experience wid dem. I am going to buy ah next one online dis week cuz ah too lazy to go to de store and if dey eva slip ah go come back here and pong dem
    now that it has your stamp of approval gotta check it out... ...but seriously gotta stop playing myself by using this cingular international dialing thing...not worth it at all...

  5. #5
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    how many minutes yuh get fuh dat $5?

    I think it was 39 or 40min for me cuz ah was calling ah cell.

  6. #6
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    now that it has your stamp of approval gotta check it out... ...but seriously gotta stop playing myself by using this cingular international dialing thing...not worth it at all...
    how does that work? or not work?

  7. #7
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    how does that work? or not work?
    well they charge you a monthly fee...so that you can call your chosen country at a discounted rate...which isn't bad for a person like me who just up and call people anytime and i don't have time to go get a phone card...

  8. #8
    Dragon
    Guest

    Thumbs up

    Another satisfied customer





    Paid for by RingMomma.com

  9. #9
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    unfortunately, Guyana is the most expensive place to call...with the ringmomma calling card you only get 20mins for $5 which is the same as all other calling cards....it sucks....there is no way around it....anyone know of cheaper rates, let me know!

  10. #10
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    Another satisfied customer





    Paid for by RingMomma.com

    oh yeah and they ask me how I heard of dem. (Islandmix is in de dropdown menu)

  11. #11
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    unfortunately, Guyana is the most expensive place to call...with the ringmomma calling card you only get 20mins for $5 which is the same as all other calling cards....it sucks....there is no way around it....anyone know of cheaper rates, let me know!
    that's cause it takes the homeland security (who monitoring the calls) extra resources to try to decipher what allyuh saying...

  12. #12
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    unfortunately, Guyana is the most expensive place to call...with the ringmomma calling card you only get 20mins for $5 which is the same as all other calling cards....it sucks....there is no way around it....anyone know of cheaper rates, let me know!

    well den then there is no value lost
    Last edited by Kiz; 06-07-2006 at 09:03 AM.

  13. #13
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Terryfabulous
    that's cause it takes the homeland security (who monitoring the calls) extra resources to try to decipher what allyuh saying...
    I know my guyanese accent an harder to decipher compared to to Jamaican Patios that usually leaves me lost in the conversation...and it so cheap to call Jamaica!

  14. #14
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    1. Only cost $5, no extra fees to your credit card
    2. One time call verification to make sure its you
    3. If you choose to register your numba under that particular PIN# you wont have to dial in the pin number evertime you use the card. You dial the access number and it automatically tells you to dial the number you want to call.
    4. Gives you the exacts minutes (I checked it myself)
    5. Actually had a convo widout it cutting off, hearing static. Connection is ok

    That was my first Experience wid dem. I am going to buy ah next one online dis week cuz ah too lazy to go to de store and if dey eva slip ah go come back here and pong dem
    Sounds similar to OneSuite.com...been with them for 3 years now...same set up.

    I'm about to give RingMomma a try though...their rates to TnT are better...need to find out what their rates to Europe and Canada is...OneSuite's is currently 3c a minute.

  15. #15
    Registered User Sweet Trini Gyal's Avatar Sweet Trini Gyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,167
    Credits
    1,007,550

    How is it from Canada

    Anyone from Canada use the card? Results?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •