Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I AM VOLUNTEERING to GIVE THE OBAMAS SOME DANCING LESSONS

Credits

I AM VOLUNTEERING to GIVE THE OBAMAS SOME DANCING LESSONS

DAMN!!

Dey SHAME de I yes.

Credits
    Vincy Mas you taking them?

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    please do. they need them STAT!! at the parade their whole rhythm-less nation vibes they were settin off was no bueno

Kiz
    Credits
    lol.......my hubby mentioned that to me this morning.......he was like "I dont think Michelle knows how to dance, you dont hold hands like that to dance and the way dey moving is offfffffffffff"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    lol.......my hubby mentioned that to me this morning.......he was like "I dont think Michelle knows how to dance, you dont hold hands like that to dance and the way dey moving is offfffffffffff"
    Yuh HUBBY is right.

Michelle is CLEARLY the ONE who CANNOT dance, CLOSE UP that is.

Credits
    the dress was keeping she back man...it was humbugging her it looked like.
    Love Life!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    the dress was keeping she back man...it was humbugging her it looked like.
    Yeah, she was STEPPING on it. But those TIMES when she did not STEP on it, she did not LOOK COMFORTABLE or FLUID DANCING CLOSE UP.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Yeah, she was STEPPING on it. But those TIMES when she did not STEP on it, she did not LOOK COMFORTABLE or FLUID DANCING CLOSE UP.
    TDW is right. Michelle looked kinda uncomfortable all night which made me really dislike the dress...which I didn't like anyway but it wasn't hideous or anything...if she had carried it off better I would have gotten over my disappointment over it. It was if someone picked the dress for her and everyone was like it looks great but it wasn't her style and no woman ever carries off something well when its not their style. So, that's why I feel she was so stiff and barely wanted to move. The dress was a bad choice.

Speaking of the dress I feel if it had been form fitting all the way down it would have looked better and she would have been more comfy. Cause she usually wears her dresses form fitting/shift style..but the way it kicked out all full like that did nothing for her. Or even if it had a drop waist at the hips and kicked out after that.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    TDW is right. Michelle looked kinda uncomfortable all night which made me really dislike the dress...which I didn't like anyway but it wasn't hideous or anything...if she had carried it off better I would have gotten over my disappointment over it. It was if someone picked the dress for her and everyone was like it looks great but it wasn't her style and no woman ever carries off something well when its not their style. So, that's why I feel she was so stiff and barely wanted to move. The dress was a bad choice.

Speaking of the dress I feel if it had been form fitting all the way down it would have looked better and she would have been more comfy. Cause she usually wears her dresses form fitting/shift style..but the way it kicked out all full like that did nothing for her. Or even if it had a drop waist at the hips and kicked out after that.

yeh.....i think she could dance a lil self...cause i see she do a lil gig on Ellen Dgeneres show b4....and she wasnt so stiff...

d dress was harassing her for one.....she kept kick back and out....and i have a feeling her feet were proabably tired or aching too...cause she was in heels all day too yunno....dat was a long dey..harder on her feet im sure..all dat standing and walking etc.
    Love Life!!!

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    I agree with you two. The dress wasn't fugly, but it wasn't right for her either. Combine that with one LONG, BUSY DAY and it's recipe for "I can't dance" LOL Shucks, Sasha looked like she was ready to sleep right in that reviewing stand!
    Last edited by Shandy 2.0; 01-21-2009 at 10:48 AM.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    yeh.....i think she could dance a lil self...cause i see she do a lil gig on Ellen Dgeneres show b4....and she wasnt so stiff...

d dress was harassing her for one.....she kept kick back and out....and i have a feeling her feet were proabably tired or aching too...cause she was in heels all day too yunno....dat was a long dey..harder on her feet im sure..all dat standing and walking etc.
    that's true, i didn't even think bout that but all that walking in the heels all day, on top of the dress she was probably tired and aggravated by then...and I have to give her props for being out in the cold all day in that dress, pantyhose and that coat that more for style than warmth.

VP, yuh haveta give her a bligh this go round.

Credits
    She could've been wearing a sugar bag...I could care less. Oh gosh, they look nice together!

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    that's true, i didn't even think bout that but all that walking in the heels all day, on top of the dress she was probably tired and aggravated by then...and I have to give her props for being out in the cold all day in that dress, pantyhose and that coat that more for style than warmth.

VP, yuh haveta give her a bligh this go round.
    We have to excuse the men this go round. They have no idea what it's like to try and look good and be comfortable in heels and couture at the same time. They need the education.

I'm pretty sure Joe and Barack had to rub their wives' feet after all that parading and dancing.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    She could've been wearing a sugar bag...I could care less. Oh gosh, they look nice together!

i thought of u yesterday ah say ah know yuh glued to d tv yunno....lolol...prolly gushing yuh dyamn chinky eyes out...lolol
    Love Life!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast