Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: I am really happy that.......

  1. #1
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395

    Talking I am really happy that.......

    I am trying on all my summer clothes, shorts, skirts, belly shirts(even though their out), minis....and they look quite nice

    I just had to share that...am I the only girl who does this(at least twice a month monitoring myself)

    Ok so what i am bored and playing dress up is fun

  2. #2
    StillDisBajanSweetFuhDays Amoretti's Avatar Amoretti is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wouldn't U Love To Know?
    Posts
    2,692
    Credits
    1,170,105
    I do it too but usually when it's like 2am and i'm still up

    happy to see i'm not alone

  3. #3
    Juksan Stabbs
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    I am trying on all my summer clothes, shorts, skirts, belly shirts(even though their out), minis....and they look quite nice

    I just had to share that...am I the only girl who does this(at least twice a month monitoring myself)

    Ok so what i am bored and playing dress up is fun
    So post some pics neh!! Stop gehing on suh STIN-GY-DEN!!! (Dem woan learn to share dah is whuh!!)

    "show muh some ah your some-thing and i will show you some ah my ting"

  4. #4
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    i'm ugly and fat thats all you need to know

    At least i admit it

    pic seem to get me in trouble:secret


    Hey Juksy........how are u??

  5. #5
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanQueen86
    I do it too but usually when it's like 2am and i'm still up

    happy to see i'm not alone
    yeaaaaaaaaaaa

  6. #6
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    I DO THE SAME THING ALL THE TIME..
    everytime i buy something new i have to try it on and then model around my house in it...checkin myself out and stuff...

  7. #7
    Juksan Stabbs
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    i'm ugly and fat thats all you need to know

    At least i admit it

    pic seem to get me in trouble:secret


    Hey Juksy........how are u??
    I was good but muh girl jus get here and i think she mad at muh...so i gine rub she up mek she feel nice an hopefully ah coming back. Ef wunna doan hear from me by tomorruh evening somebawy alert the authorities for muh please!!

  8. #8
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    I was good but muh girl jus get here and i think she mad at muh...so i gine rub she up mek she feel nice an hopefully ah coming back. Ef wunna doan hear from me by tomorruh evening somebawy alert the authorities for muh please!!

    GOT YAH

  9. #9
    "Always In Season" vipeaches is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,728
    Credits
    1,010,814
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    i'm ugly and fat thats all you need to know

    At least i admit it

    pic seem to get me in trouble:secret


    Hey Juksy........how are u??
    stop tell lies chile

  10. #10
    D!ck Wellington Soleil's Avatar Soleil is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Right Up In Deh....
    Posts
    2,659
    Credits
    1,011,016
    Quote Originally Posted by vipeaches
    stop tell lies chile

    Ent?? eh eh is who yuh tryin tuh fool gyul?? Must be me yuh talking bout!
    Live ah Little...

  11. #11
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Soleil
    Ent?? eh eh is who yuh tryin tuh fool gyul?? Must be me yuh talking bout!
    uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  12. #12
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    on dem stilettos

  13. #13
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    on dem stilettos
    yuh know yu luv to pee in dem

  14. #14
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    yuh know yu luv to pee in dem
    ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    nobody knew till you juss open u mout!
    :ziiiiiiip and run!

  15. #15
    D!ck Wellington Soleil's Avatar Soleil is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Right Up In Deh....
    Posts
    2,659
    Credits
    1,011,016
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    i'm ugly and fat thats all you need to know

    At least i admit it

    pic seem to get me in trouble:secret
    ...yeah, dat hadda be me.
    Live ah Little...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •