Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I AM PART BLACK, PART ASIAN, PART EUROPEAN n PART AMERINDIAN

  1. #16
    Self Made Naughtyshawtie's Avatar Naughtyshawtie is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South
    Posts
    12,410
    Credits
    43,653,204
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    U NEED NEW BAIT.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEe


    well clearly u dont....

  2. #17
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    I SEE them as what I SEE before my EYES.

    For EXAMPLE, if I see no INDIAN in U before my EYES, do not WASTE your TIME telling me that you're PART INDIAN.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    that's fine.. if you don't see the indian in someone and you choose to see them as whatever you want them to be that's fine.. however that does not negate the fact that they're part indian and if they choose to acknowledge that, then that's the truth. That's the funny thing about the truth.. it doesn't have to appear to be this or that.. it just is.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  3. #18
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    kinda like how some people for years thought paula abdul was black or part black lol..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  4. #19
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,087,990
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    that's fine.. if you don't see the indian in someone and you choose to see them as whatever you want them to be that's fine.. however that does not negate the fact that they're part indian and if they choose to acknowledge that, then that's the truth. That's the funny thing about the truth.. it doesn't have to appear to be this or that.. it just is.
    I SEE them as my EYES SEE them and NOT the way I WANT them to be.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  5. #20
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    it doesnt matter.. your interpretation does not negate the truth... you calling something white chocolate does not negate the fact that there is no cacao in it.
    SKBai1991 likes this.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  6. #21
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,087,990
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    it doesnt matter.. your interpretation does not negate the truth... you calling something white chocolate does not negate the fact that there is no cacao in it.
    My EYES do not LIE...I GO with what I SEE...therefore it is not an INTERPRETATION.

    As for WHITE CHOCOLATE, it must have an INGREDIENT from the CACAO for the word CHOCOLATE to be ASSOCIATED with it, no?.

    YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  7. #22
    Registered User SKBai1991's Avatar SKBai1991 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,780
    Credits
    11,357,279
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    My EYES do not LIE...I GO with what I SEE...therefore it is not an INTERPRETATION.

    As for WHITE CHOCOLATE, it must have an INGREDIENT from the CACAO for the word CHOCOLATE to be ASSOCIATED with it, no?.

    YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    so if somebody look at you and doh see a black man, yuh ain black no more?
    "sa ki ta'w sé ta'w, la rivié pé pa chayé'l "


    Father, before mi mind get bad
    Betta yuh flip it round and mek mi mind get mad
    Mi prefer fi work hard everyday fi achieve mi goals
    Nah grudge nobody fi dem own

  8. #23
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,087,990
    Quote Originally Posted by SKBai1991 View Post
    so if somebody look at you and doh see a black man, yuh ain black no more?
    Average TRY, no CIGAR.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

  9. #24
    Registered User SKBai1991's Avatar SKBai1991 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,780
    Credits
    11,357,279
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Average TRY, no CIGAR.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    How about you answer the question rather than hiding behind diversions? You're the one basically saying perception is reality, so if someone's perception of you differs from your own, whose is correct?
    "sa ki ta'w sé ta'w, la rivié pé pa chayé'l "


    Father, before mi mind get bad
    Betta yuh flip it round and mek mi mind get mad
    Mi prefer fi work hard everyday fi achieve mi goals
    Nah grudge nobody fi dem own

  10. #25
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,087,990
    Quote Originally Posted by SKBai1991 View Post
    How about you answer the question rather than hiding behind diversions? You're the one basically saying perception is reality, so if someone's perception of you differs from your own, whose is correct?
    The ANSWER is NO.

    I am PRETTY sure that I have ANSWERED this QUESTION of yours MANY TIMES over.

    Is this GROUNDHOG DAY or something?

  11. #26
    Registered User SKBai1991's Avatar SKBai1991 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,780
    Credits
    11,357,279
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    The ANSWER is NO.

    I am PRETTY sure that I have ANSWERED this QUESTION of yours MANY TIMES over.

    Is this GROUNDHOG DAY or something?
    No, you're not Black any more? No you aren't going to answer the question? Or no, you're not gonna take issues raised in your own thread seriously?
    "sa ki ta'w sé ta'w, la rivié pé pa chayé'l "


    Father, before mi mind get bad
    Betta yuh flip it round and mek mi mind get mad
    Mi prefer fi work hard everyday fi achieve mi goals
    Nah grudge nobody fi dem own

  12. #27
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,087,990
    Quote Originally Posted by SKBai1991 View Post
    so if somebody look at you and doh see a black man, yuh ain black no more?
    No one has ever seen anything but a BLACK MAN in VINCYPOWA.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  13. #28
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    4,027,977
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    I SEE them as what I SEE before my EYES.

    For EXAMPLE, if I see no INDIAN in U before my EYES, do not WASTE your TIME telling me that you're PART INDIAN.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    u a mad man yes lol....the same way it would be folly for someone to choose NOT to identify with the pieces that they are... it would also be folly for them to NOT identify with the pieces that they are.....who are you to judge? u didn't lie down to make them....so u identify how u want to...let dem decide how they want to...

    how would u feel if a man black as d ace ah spades say u NOT black cuz yuh skin doh look like his...so black it blue and look like tar...and he call u white/mongrel/mix breed mulatto...because based on his very dark complexion u light as day....are u then still black?

    only reason i here is boredom btw
    ladyrastafari likes this.

  14. #29
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,087,990
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    u a mad man yes lol....the same way it would be folly for someone to choose NOT to identify with the pieces that they are... it would also be folly for them to NOT identify with the pieces that they are.....who are you to judge? u didn't lie down to make them....so u identify how u want to...let dem decide how they want to...

    how would u feel if a man black as d ace ah spades say u NOT black cuz yuh skin doh look like his...so black it blue and look like tar...and he call u white/mongrel/mix breed mulatto...because based on his very dark complexion u light as day....are u then still black?

    only reason i here is boredom btw
    He would be a MAD MAN because being BLACK doesn't mean you have to be DARK SKIN, be it in AFRICA or the Americas.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

  15. #30
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    4,027,977
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    He would be a MAD MAN because being BLACK doesn't mean you have to be DARK SKIN, be it in AFRICA or the Americas.

    YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    me n u know dis.....but he tell u dat...and dat is what he own two eye dem see.....wat say ye.....he blacckaaa dan pitch an he tell u dat u eh black....cause from what he see wit he own two eye...u eh BLACK....he say HE black....wah yuh go say.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •