Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I am making a list.......................

  1. #1
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446

    I am making a list.......................

    not a sh1t list but a list of things I want to do and accomplish.............and everytime I look at this list I work toward these things.................I think some of u should make a list......................

  2. #2
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    here is mine

    Tamia

    Tamla

    Beyonce..

    Alison

    Destra....

    dah is enuff motivation..

  3. #3
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    here is mine

    Tamia

    Tamla

    Beyonce..

    Alison

    Destra....

    dah is enuff motivation..
    u sure u don' mean
    tyrone
    benson
    anderson
    derrick



    LOL.cuss me now...i having a stink day already ..lol
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  4. #4
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    here is mine

    Tamia

    Tamla

    Beyonce..

    Alison

    Destra....

    dah is enuff motivation..
    we can see where motivation is in your boxer shorts

  5. #5
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Originally posted by ARAMˣITA
    we can see where motivation is in your boxer shorts

    thats ALOT of motivation.....


    khayne fack you, my whole week has been a disaster , thank god i still got clean nails

  6. #6
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    thats ALOT of motivation.....


    khayne fack you, my whole week has been a disaster , thank god i still got clean nails
    stupse...yeah yeah yeah...
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  7. #7
    Head Gone! trinipetty's Avatar trinipetty is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    DC/MD Area
    Posts
    1,862
    Credits
    1,006,136

  8. #8
    Camel Toe Assassinator goodtogo's Avatar goodtogo is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    845
    Credits
    1,507,055

    Re: I am making a list.......................

    Originally posted by SSS
    not a sh1t list but a list of things I want to do and accomplish.............and everytime I look at this list I work toward these things.................I think some of u should make a list......................
    SSS that is a very wise thing to go, and if you work toward your goals, you will reach them as long as you stay focused

  9. #9
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770

    Re: Re: I am making a list.......................

    Originally posted by goodtogo
    SSS that is a very wise thing to go, and if you work toward your goals, you will reach them as long as you stay focused
    honestly after this week that i have had... that is bullshite... as of today i have given up... i tired effing working towards... i ent seeing shite yet... and shite just keep coming to hit me down...

    and what pissing me off it have people who ent doing bull and dey just cruisin along fine.... steups













    ** just jad a really really really really bad day....: **
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  10. #10
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886

    Re: Re: Re: I am making a list.......................

    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    honestly after this week that i have had... that is bullshite... as of today i have given up... i tired effing working towards... i ent seeing shite yet... and shite just keep coming to hit me down...

    and what pissing me off it have people who ent doing bull and dey just cruisin along fine.... steups



    ** just jad a really really really really bad day....: **
    and i thought i was just me who feeling that way today
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  11. #11
    Camel Toe Assassinator goodtogo's Avatar goodtogo is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    845
    Credits
    1,507,055

    Re: Re: Re: I am making a list.......................

    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    honestly after this week that i have had... that is bullshite... as of today i have given up... i tired effing working towards... i ent seeing shite yet... and shite just keep coming to hit me down...

    and what pissing me off it have people who ent doing bull and dey just cruisin along fine.... steups


    well good things come to those who wait.












    ** just jad a really really really really bad day....: **

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •