Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am the girlfriend you marry

J
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post
    Ying n Yang, taj, chinky eye and J in a love triangle
    wanna watch?

Credits
    girl i know how u feel.....believe me....the best thing for you to do is to stop communicating with him COMPLETELY...the less u speak to him and speak about him the quicker u'll get over it

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleRevival View Post
    Girl, that is dangerous ground.....stop walking on it. Take time to heal but don't wallow.
    You are going to be sitting somewhere one day saying this breakup was the best thing that ever happened to you.Take it from an old lady. Baby, move one, live love and have no regrets. It was not meant to be or it would be.
    Bless
    "This too shall pass"
    How about you moved on, he still says he loves you, you talk, still heart broken cause it was a bad break up, but you then realize you're still in love with each other but both know it can't work right now. What do you do continue with the relationship you are in, get out and chill, or just try and get back with the ex, or try and make your present relationship work. I know weired right.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    don't worry about . most men don't know what they want anyway.
    she is just initially doing the good things and tricked him . They probably won't even last. When guys are on the rebound some of us are easily tricked and will settle for the next thing that comes along.
    What if you help make him into the man he is today more confident etc. IT hurts to know you invested so much time love and effort into a relationship to end uo shits creek. It really hurts and then you have those lingering questions why did this happen and he never gives you answers that drives me crazy. I guess I never got full closer and I wonder if I ever will. I know some men don't give you answeres especially if they know those answers will help you lock them off for good. BUt I suppose true love never dies.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    How about you moved on, he still says he loves you, you talk, still heart broken cause it was a bad break up, but you then realize you're still in love with each other but both know it can't work right now. What do you do continue with the relationship you are in, get out and chill, or just try and get back with the ex, or try and make your present relationship work. I know weired right.
    you answered your own question....If u not feelin current guy get out and chill. I f you are stay and live your life. That other relationship is not meant to be. Live every day like its your last, because it could be.
    Do you wanna spend your last day moping over something that aint meant to be or do you wanna be happy with the person who loves you and gives a sh!t enough t o stick around?

Credits
    don't leave ur new man unless ur ex pop a nice big diamond on ur finger....only then u will know that he's completely serious about making your relationship work out

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay View Post
    I would have to say that these moves sounds like those of someone who wants to string you along and keep you open to them. If you are loved and he feels so strongly, why did you two never approach the relationship zone again. I learned a long time that if you don't say what it is upfront, men will allow you to run with all kinds of things in your head so long as the stories in your head benefits them. It's like seeing someone exclusively, but confirming it with the other person. Then, when you see him out with someone else, or your friends see him, the first this he says is we never said we were exclusively dating.
    So true .

Credits
    you answered your own question....If u not feelin current guy get out and chill. I f you are stay and live your life. That other relationship is not meant to be. Live every day like its your last, because it could be.
    Do you wanna spend your last day moping over something that aint meant to be or do you wanna be happy with the person who loves you and gives a sh!t enough t o stick around?
    So true. I just laugh at how much I thought I stopped loving him and we saw each other over the weekend and the chemistry is still there. I just wantedto hug him and kiss him, and then i reminded myslef how much hurt he left me to deal with. I still love him but love is not all.

Credits
    So true. I just laugh at how much I thought I stopped loving him and we saw each other over the weekend and the chemistry is still there. I just wantedto hug him and kiss him, and then i reminded myslef how much hurt he left me to deal with. I still love him but love is not all.
    Love is not all...and most importantly he does not love you (no matter what he says) or he would not have hurt you so bad...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by fntsy19 View Post
    don't leave ur new man unless ur ex pop a nice big diamond on ur finger....only then u will know that he's completely serious about making your relationship work out
    Thanks. SOmetimes I wish he would do that but the person he's turned into I don't think so. He needs to settle down with the man he is now. I can't deal with this one. Its amazing how you can help someone gain confidence in themselves and after all the time you guys shared they pick up and leave you like you didnt matter, but when they see it's a totally differnt story.

Credits
    Love is not all...and most importantly he does not love you (no matter what he says) or he would not have hurt you so bad...
    That's true maybe I should remind myself that. But at the same time i hurt him as much so I don't want to say he didn't love me cause he isn't 100% guilty. I suppose only time will tell. I just hope and pray I can stop loving him, because seeing him disturbs my peace.

Credits
    What if you help make him into the man he is today more confident etc. IT hurts to know you invested so much time love and effort into a relationship to end uo shits creek. It really hurts and then you have those lingering questions why did this happen and he never gives you answers that drives me crazy. I guess I never got full closer and I wonder if I ever will. I know some men don't give you answeres especially if they know those answers will help you lock them off for good. BUt I suppose true love never dies.
    That's why I don't believe in taking breaks because it almost never works out the way you plan it. We can't give you answers because sometimes we don't know and other times we know we'll lose you if we tell you. I've seen nuff of my friends who after they broke up with the girl they thought they would marry they end up settling for less. After having someone around who you felt comfortable with then see them leave we try to fill the spot asap. Only when we meet someone who we know it won't work with does it leave chance for us to get back together. If we meet someone who's saying the right things then we giving them a shot and will even make quick decision (like marriage) even if we aint too sure about them.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    That's why I don't believe in taking breaks because it almost never works out the way you plan it. We can't give you answers because sometimes we don't know and other times we know we'll lose you if we tell you. I've seen nuff of my friends who after they broke up with the girl they thought they would marry they end up settling for less. After having someone around who you felt comfortable with then see them leave we try to fill the spot asap. Only when we meet someone who we know it won't work with does it leave chance for us to get back together. If we meet someone who's saying the right things then we giving them a shot and will even make quick decision (like marriage) even if we aint too sure about them.
    Thanks, I guess I just have to see what fate dishes out.

Credits

Some Buckeleys for your Taste buds....

Woman the fack Up!!!!

be Happy for him...and let things be!!!!

Thats what you said in OPP to me, the other day....not nice is'nt it?

Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Castle_Rockz View Post
    Woman the fack Up!!!!

be Happy for him...and let things be!!!!

Thats what you said in OPP to me, the other day....not nice is'nt it?

So silly. Don't you know there are different rules for men and women on this subject...Its more ok for women to moan and cry...but men just need to buck up and be strong...lol
    Just kidding... I did not post in that thread (the one about seeing the ex about to be married) but I did feel bad for you....what ifs are hard to live with and let go of.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast