Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I am EMBARRASSED and ASHAMED bout this RIHANNA CONCERT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    Now I agree with you on this one, but I still think being a youth ambassador is a good thing. It's not like she's not a positive image for the island's youngins.
    You must also look at the fact that Obedele was made Ambassador by the last administration for his bronze medal.....the new guys dont wanna be out done.......so I feel politics had alot to do with it

plus those other special honours are usually given out on Independece Day...and I am sure they didnt want to wait that long
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Credits
    Ok Peeps I just get de scope bout Lil Rick last near....

according to my sources......Lil Rick was the only performner that did not rehearse wid de band....and apparently its something that he does pretty often for various events and then expects to just come and perform....

so as the story goes....the back ups were not performing a song that they did not rehearse...sort of a silent protest....

of course Lil Rick feel that everybody shuold know de tune so he aint see de issue

if all this is true......I think both parites are wrong....they should have let him know b4 hand that they had no intentions of backing him up so he would then find substitues earlier on.....

and if he should of just do his things and stop complainging to the audience about his problems...after all it was about Ri Ri not him
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    rihanna and chris are tryin to avoid rumours. rihanna looked hot. chris is too childish fuh dat bajan sweet ting.

BTW, WAT DO U THINK BOUT RIHANNA BEING AMBASSADOR FUH CULTURE AND YOUTH?
    dey should not b seen together f dey wah dispel rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    I dont have an issue with it....but I would have left it just at Youth and forget bout de culture part
    why leave out d culture?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post

why leave out d culture?
    Exactly on both points!!!!
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post
    So I really dont agree with this. Suppose the 2 of them are just friends right, why should they be unable to spend time together just to dispel rumours? I dont think this is fair. I understand it sorta "comes with the territory" since they are both celebrities, but if they have to hide to see each other, the malicious media gine still find out, and it will look worse. I think they have the right to be out together in public, if they want to.

SugarApple - if what you say bout lil rick is true - Daz a real shame on all accounts. I'm eagerly awaiting what the international media will say about this event.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    Ok Peeps I just get de scope bout Lil Rick last near....

according to my sources......Lil Rick was the only performner that did not rehearse wid de band....and apparently its something that he does pretty often for various events and then expects to just come and perform....

so as the story goes....the back ups were not performing a song that they did not rehearse...sort of a silent protest....

of course Lil Rick feel that everybody shuold know de tune so he aint see de issue

if all this is true......I think both parites are wrong....they should have let him know b4 hand that they had no intentions of backing him up so he would then find substitues earlier on.....

and if he should of just do his things and stop complainging to the audience about his problems...after all it was about Ri Ri not him

i lost so much respect fuh lil rick after the diss he gave kimberly inniss. he is to IMMATURE. he didnt rehearse wid the band, so i glad they didnt back him up, if they did, it would be off key. cause he like to stop and do his lil nonsense in between which would mess up the backup singers.

i think rihanna should not be made ambassador yet, oba is different cause he is more mature and not in the spotlight like rihanna. i thought the gold crown of excellence should have been given instead. rihrih is 20 and young people like us can do stupid things that could hurt our image as a person. i cannot see in the future to say that she may do somethin bad but i am takin a safe route so that if she does, nobody would be cryin her down as youth and culture ambassador. i am seein this as a young person who could easily make mistakes in life. she is too young and not mature enuff to take on such a role, she is always in the spotlight and since papparazzi follow her all the time, it would not be hard fuh them to catch her doin somethin inappropriate. i am sayin she would, but it would be safe not to give her such an accolade as YET. i dont want anythin reflectin on rihanna nor barbados badly. I AM THINKIN FOR BARBADOS as COUNTRY and not rihanna who is an INDIVIDUAL.

kimberly should have been there, hal, jco, tejay, kite, jabae, dwane, etc should have been there performin instead of dem old arse people. and that DRUNK jimmy haynes made it worse, wat was his problem being all up in people grill? and his antics are so PSYCHO.

i was listenin to admiral dis morning wid mark lorde, and i agreed with them that KB KLEEN was DISRESPECTFUL TO BOTH DAVID THOMPSON AND RIHANNA. he acted on a MALICIOUS part askin rihanan if chris is her boyfriend. and he was too forward in askin chris to come on stage to cut cake. i was pissed, i felt so embarrassed fuh chris havin to endure such antics from barbados. btw, HOW DE ARSE DEM LET HIM MC SUCH A SHOW? HE, COOL SYMMONDS, AND THAT LIL ARSE JAMAR THAT DOES HOST THE AMATEUR MODEL SEARCH MAKE ME SICK. i cannot stand three of them as MCs.

i hope the international media show livvi franc, shontelle cause two of them made me PROUD. the others were a DISGRACE except fuh paula hinds and company.
    Last edited by BAJANFUHLIFE; 02-22-2008 at 10:21 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by curious1980 View Post
    So I really dont agree with this. Suppose the 2 of them are just friends right, why should they be unable to spend time together just to dispel rumours? I dont think this is fair. I understand it sorta "comes with the territory" since they are both celebrities, but if they have to hide to see each other, the malicious media gine still find out, and it will look worse. I think they have the right to be out together in public, if they want to.

SugarApple - if what you say bout lil rick is true - Daz a real shame on all accounts. I'm eagerly awaiting what the international media will say about this event.
    dey not juss frens...unless dat
    generic r&b kid is a buller.....dey r bulling..........
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    here is sexy rihanna wid that boy.

Credits
    Allison Hines was 100% right for not showing up at that mess. A tribute to some lil gyul who barely out she teens sitting there like she is royalty. Hell no!! Allison is royalty and she should not be bowing to no pop teenager for nutn. No matter how much records the teenager sold. Soca eh taking ah backseat to no one...especially not in the caribbean. Edwin waste down heself by showing up at that event. As for that lil rick fella. That must be a bajan thing oui. I could never understand why that fella popular in the first place. Isn't that the fella who does be wailing like if he had ah flare in he butt? Anyway kudos to Allison for leaving that sh*t alone.

Credits
    you got so cloose to dem?

man does hit she yes.

Credits
    there you go sounding jealous
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Allison Hines was 100% right for not showing up at that mess. A tribute to some lil gyul who barely out she teens sitting there like she is royalty. Hell no!! Allison is royalty and she should not be bowing to no pop teenager for nutn. No matter how much records the teenager sold. Soca eh taking ah backseat to no one...especially not in the caribbean. Edwin waste down heself by showing up at that event. As for that lil rick fella. That must be a bajan thing oui. I could never understand why that fella popular in the first place. Isn't that the fella who does be wailing like if he had ah flare in he butt? Anyway kudos to Allison for leaving that sh*t alone.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    haha...I think das Timmy you talkin bout deh.

Credits
    i bet hes more man dan u

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by baxters View Post
    i bet hes more man dan u
    is bajanfuhlife eh a man. more like woman

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    is bajanfuhlife eh a man. more like woman
    <---------dat is he