Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am EMBARRASSED and ASHAMED bout this RIHANNA CONCERT

Credits
    so what exactly did lil rick say/do that caused his back up singers to walk off?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatnesss View Post
    so what exactly did lil rick say/do that caused his back up singers to walk off?
    NOTHING....he came on stage and singing his ting.....but when he look round there was no back up......

he commented about how they were singing sweet sweet sweet sweet whole night and now Hypa Dawg pon stage he aint got nobody

then he started again....but it sounded strange without back up.......so he then complain again...and Mr Dale and Biggie Irie came on to back him up
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    NOTHING....he came on stage and singing his ting.....but when he look round there was no back up......

he commented about how they were singing sweet sweet sweet sweet whole night and now Hypa Dawg pon stage he aint got nobody

then he started again....but it sounded strange without back up.......so he then complain again...and Mr Dale and Biggie Irie came on to back him up
    ohh??

i thought he said something crass... the back up singers very cruel..

Credits
    i saw it till dey cutt it off so i listened.

shontel is cute!!

chris brown go get some bajan pums tonite.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    i saw it till dey cutt it off so i listened.

shontel is cute!!

chris brown go get some bajan pums tonite.

seriously though.....BAJANFUHLIFE thinks the MC should leave him lone......but cah dear....he come all the way to Bim wid de woman.....to see she get honoured and dont expect people to ask if dem in someting.....

I woulda ask too

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatnesss View Post
    ohh??

i thought he said something crass... the back up singers very cruel..
    nope....he was cras after.....however i do think he could have been a man and just sing de damn ting......but as i said he looked high so....what do u expect.......

Credits
    Any vids of the event? Anything on youtube?

Credits
    nope....he was cras after.....however i do think he could have been a man and just sing de damn ting......but as i said he looked high so....what do u expect.......
    well from what you said.. i figured the singers walked off first, and if he was crass after then that may be well deserved because thats disrespectful.. especially if he did nothing as you said

Credits
    seriously though.....BAJANFUHLIFE thinks the MC should leave him lone......but cah dear....he come all the way to Bim wid de woman.....to see she get honoured and dont expect people to ask if dem in someting.....

I woulda ask too
    Lol, i thought she can Chris would sing.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socadahlin View Post
    Any vids of the event? Anything on youtube?
    it just finsih mayb by tomo.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    it just finsih mayb by tomo.
    Oh ok. Tanks.

Credits
    Well BFL if it makes you feel any better..... most people I talked to that went/saw the show said it wasnt bad. So hopefully Barbados wasnt portrayed badly even though you didnt have a good time.

Chris Brown was probably just frighten by nuff Bajans roun him that he couldnt understand. Some tourists like that. Plus the fact he and Rihanna was getting pressure the whole night, lil man prob was scared.

The lil rick situation sound messed up though...

Credits
    just started to catch a replay of it lil bit after my last post....found it on jumptv... Dey showing Shontelle right now. I remember being quite impressed when I first heard her tracks on her myspace page and I'm equally impressed with her performance so far in terms of vocal quality.

OKAAAAAY.....waaaaiiiiit.....just as I writing dis message dey switch to Desperate Housewives!!!! WTF?!?!?! I was so hoping to see de Lil Rick business yinna talkin bout man!!! Hmph!

Anyway...got to see Edwin and Kid Site perform. Like Kid Site's performance...made me laugh couple a times.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by curious1980 View Post
    Well BFL if it makes you feel any better..... most people I talked to that went/saw the show said it wasnt bad. So hopefully Barbados wasnt portrayed badly even though you didnt have a good time.

Chris Brown was probably just frighten by nuff Bajans roun him that he couldnt understand. Some tourists like that. Plus the fact he and Rihanna was getting pressure the whole night, lil man prob was scared. He really did look scared in trute

The lil rick situation sound messed up though...

Look I watch in pon TV and the audienced seemed to be enjoying every moment....BFL thinks that people like RPB, Kidsite, Richard Stoute and MR. Dale should not have been there.....but however the crowd liked their performance....especially Kid sites chant bout Pigtails

YEs Richard Stoute is Old guard....but he did a nice rendition of his song Bajan Girl which he switch the words to say " Welcome home my Bajan Girl"...

Even after Lil Rick was vex.......the audience was breaking up at his driving wuk up ting......

I wont say it was perfect but its not as bad as BFL makes it sound

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post

BTW, they give rihanna land in APES HILL which is posh area where that man that own virgin atlantic airlines has his house, land rover vehicle, jewellry, and some other things.
    guess that's not a bad thing, if she ever wants to escape folks
    ALSO RIHANNA HAS BEEN NAME AMBASSADOR OF BARBADOS/CULTURE AMBASSADOR/YOUTH AMBASSADOR. which i would not have bestowed on her cause of her AGE. i would have given her an excellence award instead of ambassadorship cause rihrih is too young fuh such an important role.
    Now I agree with you on this one, but I still think being a youth ambassador is a good thing. It's not like she's not a positive image for the island's youngins.

u need to shut ya trap. the show was horrible. jabae, tejay, etc are all bajans, and they rep our culture. i love ayana but that girl was awful and her movements on stage were to wild, buggy sounded BAD, edwin's daughter was a disgrace, that child cannot sing she sounded awful on hate that i love u.
    kimberly should have been there cause she would stop that show and make me proud. she would sing umbrella perfectly.

I AM EMBARRASSED. THE SHOW WAS HORRIBLE. and poor chris brown had to endure it.
    WTF??? Chris Brown doesn't even sing at his performances, just people paying a lot of fukkin money to see him dance and lip sync like a lot of other pop artists. He should be lucky he was even getting a chance to even come with her.
    rihanna and chris are tryin to avoid rumours. rihanna looked hot. chris is too childish fuh dat bajan sweet ting.
    If he wanted to avoid rumors he should've stayed his ass at home .
    RIHANNA BROUGHT THAT LIL BOY, CHRIS BROWN. and rihanna looks hella SEXY.
    but wth you sound really upset that she didn't have you as her date for the show .

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast