Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am EMBARRASSED and ASHAMED bout this RIHANNA CONCERT

Credits

Angry I am EMBARRASSED and ASHAMED bout this RIHANNA CONCERT

words cannot express my anger and the disgrace i feel at the concert i had to leave cause i could not take it anymore. the line up of performers were a disgrace, they know international media would be here and they put up such a kissmeass shitety lineup that did not showcase the talent that barbados has.

i wanted the lineup to look like this: kimberly inniss sing UMBRELLA, dwane husbands sing DEM HATERS with kimberly, tejay sing PON DE REPLAY, shontelle, livvi franc sing UNFAITHFUL, kite, hal, j-co, jabae, rupee, edwin with krosfyah, arturo duet on unfaithful.

but instead they put lil rick, kid site, richard stoute, rpb, mr dale, biggie irie along with ayana john, buggy, shontelle, livvi franc. the reason i was embarrassed is because of lil rick's CAMERA behaviour, the backup singers left his arse on stage fuh him to perform that shite song, he started to throw a kanye west b!tch fit on stage. he brought up that NO TALENT STRIPPER GROUP spin pooch inc. richard stoute needs to stop singin cause his voice was horrible, edwin should never have brought out his daughter to sing hate that i love u, i never heard someone sing so horrible in my life, that child was horrible, mr dale was ok but that song should not have been performed, rpb should sit down, kid site should sit down and leave ya gabby picong fuh de tents. and last but not least AYANA JOHN AND BUGGY chant umbrella, i love ayana but tonite was horrible cause of her movements on stage and her voice was not cuttin the song, buggy is reggae chanter. why have two chanters sing such a song?

i dont know wat to do, why rihanna had to endure such a horrid show?

btw, RIHANNA BROUGHT THAT LIL BOY, CHRIS BROWN. and rihanna looks hella SEXY.

Credits

Credits
    i knew this concert would be horrible cause of the lineup when it was announced sometime ago.

the MC was too forward wid himself, he ask rihanna and chris if they were together, he aint get no response but still insistin all de blasted time. then rihanna is on stage to cut her birthday cake and he want chris to come and cut the cake with her and give her in her mout. not that was uncalled for. chris brown refused to come up but the MC insistence pushed him to go up. THAT MC HAS NO RESPECT. both he and rihanna were uncomfortable cause they dont want news spirallin all over the place bout them. chris cut the cake and give rihrih. both of them came on a lil boat together.

Credits
    Get over it.....u just vex cause KIMBERLY aint get no bligh

I thought most of the performers were good,

Ayanna sounded good....she sang the song her way....and that was good....Buggy did a dub/rap version of Jazy which was funny

Livi was nice.....she just looked a lil intimidated by Aturo

The gospel artist were the BOMB....the best performance for the night IMO

RPD was nice....and I l;oved his selection of song

Edwin and Mr. Dale were good

but i realise that BAJANFUHLIFE wanted to see a show with out any BAJAN in it......sorry but it was cultural show case......
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajandixiee View Post
    WAT DE ARSE U LAFFIN AT?

U FIND THIS FUNNY? IT WASNT.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajandixiee View Post
    WAT DE ARSE U LAFFIN AT?

U FIND THIS FUNNY? IT WASNT.

BTW, they give rihanna land in APES HILL which is posh area where that man that own virgin atlantic airlines has his house, land rover vehicle, jewellry, and some other things.

ALSO RIHANNA HAS BEEN NAME AMBASSADOR OF BARBADOS/CULTURE AMBASSADOR/YOUTH AMBASSADOR. which i would not have bestowed on her cause of her AGE. i would have given her an excellence award instead of ambassadorship cause rihrih is too young fuh such an important role.

DAVID THOMPSON REALLY SHOWIN FACE ON THAT.

Credits
    now bout LIL rick....I was dissapointed but not surprised......de man did look high and he was vex...not a good combination....

so he speak his mind.....and de band trying to cool him down aint help either..........

Nevertheless it was disrespectful for them to leave de man with no back up......and I would have been vex too

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    Get over it.....u just vex cause KIMBERLY aint get no bligh

I thought most of the performers were good,

Ayanna sounded good....she sang the song her way....and that was good....Buggy did a dub/rap version of Jazy which was funny

Livi was nice.....she just looked a lil intimidated by Aturo

The gospel artist were the BOMB....the best performance for the night IMO

RPD was nice....and I l;oved his selection of song

Edwin and Mr. Dale were good

but i realise that BAJANFUHLIFE wanted to see a show with out any BAJAN in it......sorry but it was cultural show case......
    u need to shut ya trap. the show was horrible. jabae, tejay, etc are all bajans, and they rep our culture. i love ayana but that girl was awful and her movements on stage were to wild, buggy sounded BAD, edwin's daughter was a disgrace, that child cannot sing she sounded awful on hate that i love u.
    kimberly should have been there cause she would stop that show and make me proud. she would sing umbrella perfectly.

I AM EMBARRASSED. THE SHOW WAS HORRIBLE. and poor chris brown had to endure it.

Credits
    now bout LIL rick....I was dissapointed but not surprised......de man did look high and he was vex...not a good combination....

so he speak his mind.....and de band trying to cool him down aint help either..........

Nevertheless it was disrespectful for them to leave de man with no back up......and I would have been vex too
    I USED TO LIKE LIL RICK WHEN HE WOULD TEAM UP WID ALISON HINDS, BUT HIS SONGS ARE AWFUL NOW. HE WAS A DISGRACE JUST LIKE WAT HE SAID BOUT KIMBERLY AT KENSINGTON OPENIN. THAT IS WHY I DIDNT WANT HIS BOARD MOUT HARD FACE ARSE ON THAT STAGE. AND HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO ADD INSULT TO MY SHAME BY BRINGIN ON STAGE DEM CANNOT SING STRIPPERS FROM SPIN POOCH INC.

I LOVE LIVVI BUT HER HIGH NOTES WERE NOT GOOD. SHE SHOULD HAVE SANG HER OWN SONG LIKE AT THE BMAS. dont stop the music wid shontelle was not GOOD, but she sang her song well. livvi and shontelle are goin places.
    BTW, I REALISED THAT LIVVI IS REALLY PRETTY.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    i wanted the lineup to look like this: kimberly inniss sing UMBRELLA, dwane husbands sing DEM HATERS with kimberly, tejay sing PON DE REPLAY, shontelle, livvi franc sing UNFAITHFUL, kite, hal, j-co, jabae, rupee, edwin with krosfyah, arturo duet on unfaithful.
    SO u annoyed that the concert included calypso and soca.........it was not a show for people to try to get sign......u need to get that...it was a tribute to RIHANNA.....

man dem shoulda got some TUK BAND and FOLK SONGS in dey

Credits
    SO u annoyed that the concert included calypso and soca.........it was not a show for people to try to get sign......u need to get that...it was a tribute to RIHANNA.....

man dem shoulda got some TUK BAND and FOLK SONGS in dey
    i forgot alison hinds, soca would come from jabae, alison, rupee, and edwin and khiomal. soca wont be forgotten.

Credits
    u need to shut ya trap. the show was horrible. jabae, tejay, etc are all bajans, and they rep our culture. i love ayana but that girl was awful and her movements on stage were to wild, buggy sounded BAD, edwin's daughter was a disgrace, that child cannot sing she sounded awful on hate that i love u.
    kimberly should have been there cause she would stop that show and make me proud. she would sing umbrella perfectly.

I AM EMBARRASSED. THE SHOW WAS HORRIBLE. and poor chris brown had to endure it.
    My DEAR only people like u have traps to shut........

Ayana sounded good....yes she could do with some work performance wise
    I liked the fact that she didnt try to sing exactly like Rihanna....she has a different voice and she sang it to suit her voice

Edwin daughter didnt sound the greatest....however I think people liked it cause its his daughter he was singing too......

anyhoooo....u will have to stay embarass.....the people in town had fun...they got to see Rihanna.......as for Chris Brown.....he look like he was fraid of people

Credits
    My DEAR only people like u have traps to shut........

Ayana sounded good....yes she could do with some work performance wise
    I liked the fact that she didnt try to sing exactly like Rihanna....she has a different voice and she sang it to suit her voice

Edwin daughter didnt sound the greatest....however I think people liked it cause its his daughter he was singing too......

anyhoooo....u will have to stay embarass.....the people in town had fun...they got to see Rihanna.......as for Chris Brown.....he look like he was fraid of people
    rihanna and chris are tryin to avoid rumours. rihanna looked hot. chris is too childish fuh dat bajan sweet ting.

BTW, WAT DO U THINK BOUT RIHANNA BEING AMBASSADOR FUH CULTURE AND YOUTH?

Credits
    i forgot alison hinds, soca would come from jabae, alison, rupee, and edwin and khiomal. soca wont be forgotten.
    Alison was suppose to perform.....not sure if she was out the island...

oh well......u cussing bout de people so much yah forget to post bout de land and SUV dat dem give Ri RI

Credits
    rihanna and chris are tryin to avoid rumours. rihanna looked hot. chris is too childish fuh dat bajan sweet ting.

BTW, WAT DO U THINK BOUT RIHANNA BEING AMBASSADOR FUH CULTURE AND YOUTH?
    I dont have an issue with it....but I would have left it just at Youth and forget bout de culture part

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast