Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hyke in mta prices again!!

Credits

Lightbulb hyke in mta prices again!!

agin i hurd there is going to be a hyke in the prices .what yall think aboutthis new hyke ,does it affect affect you.if it does then it means caribbean people need more dollar vans in brooklyn :)

Kiz
    Credits
    I heard that they are asking privite coorporation to buy their name instead of the fair hike. Meaning the coorporation will buy naming rights to historical stations. So Utica Ave Station may be called TRINIKIZ in the future.

Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    I heard that they are asking privite coorporation to buy their name instead of the fair hike. Meaning the coorporation will buy naming rights to historical stations. So Utica Ave Station may be called TRINIKIZ in the future.
    yeh rite .or more vincention ave about the dollar vans they no more dollar .i find they fresh just because the bus fare raise they raise too and when you want one and police around they hurrying u in the van "Get in Get in the poooolice"

Kiz
    Credits
    Well I was devastated when the dollar vans raised 25 cents. Now they want to raise it again! I think I going to buy the right to name dollar vans Maxi Taxi's. Then I wont mind paying the hike.

Credits

Talking

Well I was devastated when the dollar vans raised 25 cents. Now they want to raise it again! I think I going to buy the right to name dollar vans Maxi Taxi's. Then I wont mind paying the hike.
    not only you and arent they illegal cause i catch them by midwood across from the wendy's on utica and most of the time they hurrying u in the van .most of the time i take only a dollar with me wa they goin to throw me out

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy4lyfe
    yeh rite .or more vincention ave about the dollar vans they no more dollar .i find they fresh just because the bus fare raise they raise too and when you want one and police around they hurrying u in the van "Get in Get in the poooolice"
    well gas prices have gone up in the pastt few years so they need to compensate for that some way...and there are some legal dollar vans too...it's just that the illegal ones outnumber them greatly...

Kiz
    Credits

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by vincy4lyfe
    not only you and arent they illegal cause i catch them by midwood across from the wendy's on utica and most of the time they hurrying u in the van .most of the time i take only a dollar with me wa they goin to throw me out

You juss come or wha? To put a vehicle on the road for profit you suppose to have proper documentation. So since the dollar van drivers dont have they papers that makes it illegal. Plus you no Uncle Sam dont like to lose money so the more people in dollar vans the more money they losing on MTA.

But you ent easy you kno the dollar vans ent a dollar and you walking wid a dollar alone. They have the right to put you out! LOL. You lucky you ent in trini cause if you try dat wid dem maxi taxi drivers you sure to get chop. They does have dey cutlass under dey seat.

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Now the fair hike for everything and ever plae has not gone into affect they still r going to vote on it. It truth we all know the fair hike shall pass. I hate republicans, this shite make you want to really move out of NY cause it is too damn expensive, you have to be wealthy to live comfortable here it's ridiculous. For all the money I paying the city with my tax dollars I want to see more done. I want to see cleaner trains and streets. Gimme a free drink on my train ride hell put leather seats in it LIRR could have leather seats why can't the regular trains.

As for gas I found a new gas shop that just open the cheapest gas is 1.99. Now if they can afford to give gas for 1.99 you know for sure that in truth gas doen't need to be as outrageous as it is.

Lawd let me hurry up and get my degree so I could move out this blasted place .

P.S. But I still love Brooklyn (a.k.a America lol).

Credits
    Its a ploy to get acceptance of private sponsors for the individual stations. They aren't suppose to raise it till 2007, but you know how it works.
    The mta doesn't loose money they make money, but when they give the state all profits they make then it will look like they operating at a loss.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Yuh see me, I'm going to get one of thsoe scooters, not the annoying loud ones, just the regular ones you use your feet to move. I'm tired of paying high prices for garbage service on the MTA and I don't have luck with dollar vans at all at all. They pull off so gotdam fast I get thrown almost through the back window. And there was one dollar van driver I felt to just pull him out the driver's seat and beat him senseless...which shouldn't take long being he didn't seem to have sense to begin with. I got off a few blocks before my "stop" and walked the rest of the way yes, I couldn't take the constant whiplash.

*Whew* I needed to get that off my chest.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    Yuh see me, I'm going to get one of thsoe scooters, not the annoying loud ones, just the regular ones you use your feet to move. I'm tired of paying high prices for garbage service on the MTA and I don't have luck with dollar vans at all at all. They pull off so gotdam fast I get thrown almost through the back window. And there was one dollar van driver I felt to just pull him out the driver's seat and beat him senseless...which shouldn't take long being he didn't seem to have sense to begin with. I got off a few blocks before my "stop" and walked the rest of the way yes, I couldn't take the constant whiplash.

*Whew* I needed to get that off my chest.

So of them does really drive like maniacs for true.

Credits

Thumbs up leh them cum with de cutlass

So of them does really drive like maniacs for true.
    i muss ask my cousin in trinidad.yeh try it carry only dollars and make sure u have like a hundred to show as the only other set of money

Credits
    You juss come or wha? To put a vehicle on the road for profit you suppose to have proper documentation. So since the dollar van drivers dont have they papers that makes it illegal.
    Not all dollar vans are illegal. The Brooklyn Van lines which are the green and white ones are legal along with some others. There are a lot of legal ones. You can tell which ones are legal because they have all the company information either on the side of the van or on the back window with license # and everything.

Credits

DIS POST IS JOKES..............
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits
    what ever happened, to the whole situation around the mta having two different set of books? and werent they supposed to lower back the fares?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast