Thread: huh!#$$@%....breaktime!!!!

Credits

huh!#$$@%....breaktime!!!!

....for all the people that was the ark ..what was that madness that happen lastnight!!!! Something went way off with invazion and xtatik performances. They sound system wasn't good.

Invazion only singing a sound and stopping before they start the next one. How you go have the roadmarch sound and can't even perform it. Iwer need to take control of this band and give them some lessions.

Xtatik (what a shame) lost what ever confidence they had in themselves again!! By the end of last year you could see they was believing in themselves. Now that Machel kinda back they just running through the routine quick so they could hurry up and move to backstage so Machel could make his grand appearance sing 2 songs

How you going to be singing and all you telling people is "next week we go have the entire band here" refering to Machel being there. That just showing you not believing in yourself to get a crowd.

When Machel not there all year with them, what is there big song!

Credits

RE: huh!#$$@%....breaktime!!!!

Ent ah tell yuh Invasion sounding like a force ripe mango....

Brooklyn USA currently livin in boring ATL
    Credits

Yeah man last night, it was'nt so good, the sound system was horrible, the vibes wasnt even there. not alot of de jump up people were there, I did'nt even jump up, alot, now in soca arena on friday, i jump up rhel bad, but last night at de ark, it just was'nt the same...AND WHAT DE HELL HAPPEN TO DE HEAT IN THAT BLASTED DOME...THERE WAS NO DAMN HEAT...

WHO LUV SOCA....I LUV SOCA

Credits

Their big song is

Read the album it says Break Roger George featuring Machel. It's Roger song and if he leaves the band and go with Byron lee then the band might take a little stumble but Xtatik is just fine.

I am de last singer don't tell me yuh tired now

Credits

well i am sorry to hear Invasion was not sounding good, because i think they have real potential,(they sound real good in trinidad), as far as Xtatik goes they mash up as well in trinidad and will eventuly mash up in NY, they reason that fete was stale because all the bacanal and jump up people saving they money fuh this weekend, i wish Traffik was dey.

Rat

Credits

RE: To who went to Trini

Brooklyn USA currently livin in boring ATL
    Credits

RE: Their big song is

WHEN I WENT TO DE ARK ON SATURDAY AND I LOOKED AT THE CROWD I REALIZED THAT IT WAS'NT GONNA BE LIKE FRIDAY NIGHT AT SOCA ARENA...NONE OF DE JUMP UP PEOPLE WHERE THERE...I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME BUT THE MAN WITH THE PANTIES WAS THERE, AND I THINK SAGA BOY OR WHOEVER WAS THERE....AND LIKE 2 OR 3 OTHER GUYS THAT USUALLY GET ON BAD WAS ALSO THERE...I SAID TO MYSELF, I SHOULD OF SAVED MY 20 DOLLARS BUT THEN AGAIN I GO MY TICKET FOR MARCH 2ND A LONG TIME AGO...

WHO LUV SOCA....I LUV SOCA

Credits

RE: Their big song is

I feel good now because myself chewing gum monkey and the Cafe Omar rejects were jumping. Nice to see that the old men can still do they ting.