Thread: However...

trinitat

However...

while I did apologize, I do have some points to make...

I read through alot of the posts from yesterday and it seems that alot of senior members and even reformed peepers are complaining about the personal manner in which some of the moderators are treating this site. For example,while I understood somewhat the reason for my suspension, the suspension of SocaQ was totally unnecessary. I could see if she disrespected serries in her response but she offered up her opinion, which is supposed to be our right.

In the post that announced the suspensions, we were told to take any problems up with stryka and i did...he had no clue as to what was going on, why i was suspended, why my pm didn't work, etc. So who makes the suspension/ban decisions?? And if it isn't stryka, why send us to him and he doesn't know what's going on?

Last but not least, this banning/suspension thing took some of us by surprise. Back when people were going back and forth almost everyday, nothing was said. Now all of a sudden, ban and suspension giving way like free cheese...there needs to be a listing of the rules of conduct for imix and it needs to be made a sticky so that future members know what to do and how to behave, according to the imix moderators.

Not trying to stir up any trouble, just have some comments/questions...
    Last edited by trinitat; 02-13-2003 at 10:50 AM.

Sugar Apple
    VERY WELL SAID

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    JUST CURIOUS...WHO IS THIS NEW MODERATOR!!! HOW COME HE/SHE NEVER INTRODUCED THEMSELVES TO THE MIX!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"