Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Howard Stern Called Jamie Foxx a Bulla

Credits

Howard Stern Called Jamie Foxx a Bulla

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    damn i just added him to my list in the "ricky martin is gay thread"... i told yuh... i ent the only one that see it
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Credits
    i see they having fun wit the ricky martin is gay ting on fb
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniameri View Post
    damn i just added him to my list in the "ricky martin is gay thread"... i told yuh... i ent the only one that see it
    how u could tell with jamie foxx?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    how u could tell with jamie foxx?
    he has just made some gay comments...like "i ain't gay or nothin but Prince is so pretty and he smells like flowers" or the comments he made about maxwell during the soul train award performance " this is the only man that can make me feel like a woman"...WTF?...or how he was so excited to take a picture with the newly buff Taylor Lautner from Twilight...what grown ass man wanna take a pic with a likkle boy fuh?...but before all this when he played "Wanda" on In Living Color...smh.. he seem wayyyyyy to comfortable in that role

how can I tell he gay... by his mannerisms... the twinkle in his eye...the way he holds his mouth (something about gay men mouth the way dey hold it like dey jus finished suckin pipe)...i can go on and on and its just a matter of opinion but i am telling you that Hollyweird set protect dere own ...look at how Howard Stern is hinting at it

Credits
    he has just made some gay comments...like "i ain't gay or nothin but Prince is so pretty and he smells like flowers" or the comments he made about maxwell during the soul train award performance " this is the only man that can make me feel like a woman"...WTF?...or how he was so excited to take a picture with the newly buff Taylor Lautner from Twilight...what grown ass man wanna take a pic with a litlle boy for?...but before all this when he played "Wanda" on In Living Color...smh.. he seem wayyyyyy to comfortable in that role

how can I tell by his mannerisms... the twinkle in his eye...the way he holds his mouth (something about gay men mouth the way dey hold it like dey jus finished suckin pipe)...i can go on and on and its just a matter of opinion but i am telling you that Hollyweird set protect dere own ...look at how Howard Stern is hinting at it

Yeah, Eddie Murphy got them same mannerisms. I don't know why a lot of ppl didn't find it odd that he out helping tranny prostitutes at 3, 4 in the morning; all the while dressed in a dark ass hoodie.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    whoa

kinna seen a lil in him too, lmaooo

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Yeah, Eddie Murphy got them same mannerisms. I don't know why a lot of ppl didn't find it odd that he out helping tranny prostitutes at 3, 4 in the morning; all the while dressed in a dark ass hoodie.
    gul don't let me get started on eddie murphy..you know why his marriage ent work out with Tracy Edmonds? he refused to put out Johnny Gill and his mama out his house.. i can understand not putting out the mama -but johnny "eyebrow piercing" gill? also his ex- wife talks about multple times he got caught with transexuals and she couldn't take it anymore...hell if she didn't pop out all six of his kids i would suspect her for being one- she look jus like one!

Credits
    he has just made some gay comments...like "i ain't gay or nothin but Prince is so pretty and he smells like flowers" or the comments he made about maxwell during the soul train award performance " this is the only man that can make me feel like a woman"...WTF?...or how he was so excited to take a picture with the newly buff Taylor Lautner from Twilight...what grown ass man wanna take a pic with a likkle boy fuh?...but before all this when he played "Wanda" on In Living Color...smh.. he seem wayyyyyy to comfortable in that role

how can I tell he gay... by his mannerisms... the twinkle in his eye...the way he holds his mouth (something about gay men mouth the way dey hold it like dey jus finished suckin pipe)...i can go on and on and its just a matter of opinion but i am telling you that Hollyweird set protect dere own ...look at how Howard Stern is hinting at it
    LOL

but many men call themselves pretty boys. prince is pretty because he looks like a woman. so i dont see anything wrong with that comment bout prince. prince isnt handsome, he is pretty because his effeminate look.

the maxwell comment, we all know jamie foxx is a comedian. they say the silliest thing so i wont interpret that as being gay.

taylor lautner- well, i thought he said that he took the pic for his daughter or something.

wanda- well he isnt the only one dressed in drag. martin lawrence as well and it was for comedy. he played wanda well cause jamie is a really great actor.

Credits

But those were comedy skits.. how many men dress in drag purely for entertainment/TV/comedy??

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    But those were comedy skits.. how many men dress in drag purely for entertainment/TV/comedy??
    actually, and jamie foxx wasnt acting like shebada from that jamaican show. now shebada on the other hand was gay to the fullest degree. now that is a man playin a female character too too well.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post

true on all that...however i am usually correct about my gaydar..i don't know if it is because i went to a performing arts school and i am constantly around artists.. my spidy senses go off on jaime, eddie, wil smith, all of the waynan brothers, and puffy (no hetrosexual man will surround himself with so many queens in his entourage ..sorry i don't care how many kids he has sired. period!!)

all i am sayin ...jus look at the eyes and the mouth...lmfao DEAD GIVEAWAY
    i said the same thing with ricky martin when he first came out i remember him from Menudo.....

Credits
    wat bout trey songz, tyson beckford?

wayan brothers? LOL.

Credits
    true on all that...however i am usually correct about my gaydar..i don't know if it is because i went to a performing arts school and i am constantly around artists.. my spidy senses go off on jaime, eddie, wil smith, all of the waynan brothers, and puffy (no hetrosexual man will surround himself with so many queens in his entourage ..sorry i don't care how many kids he has sired. period!!)

all i am sayin ...jus look at the eyes and the mouth...lmfao DEAD GIVEAWAY
    i said the same thing with ricky martin when he first came out i remember him from Menudo.....

Nuff rappers too

Credits

Ummmm He's a comedian. It's funny how people can all of a sudden detect when someone is gay and probably can't tell if their own man or woman is going the other way.
    Bend Ova and Don't look Back, 6:30 and Tek dis Jook!!!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast