Thread: How many sexual partners are too much? Are you a male whore or an official salop?

Credits

How many sexual partners are too much? Are you a male whore or an official salop?

How many sexual partners are too much? Are you a male whore or an official salop?

Friday, August 13th, 2010 at 8:26 am

If you're now counting your sexual partners using pen and paper you got a big problem!

After reading this, a lot of people, especially females, will be doing some serious calculations – but hell yes, it is warranted. We need to keep the females in check (smiling). And yet again, I’ll see the comments blasting me about being hurt by women, I am this and that, like I give a ***.

Anyway, one of the things that have guided me over the years in selecting a bona fide girlfriend is a woman’s sexual history. I think it is very critical in knowing your woman’s or future man’s history, especially if you’re picky about your choices and you want to be confident that you’re not dating a village whore.

Some women also use a man’s sexual history to guide their better judgment of a successful future relationship and its reputation. After all, you would not want to be seen with a village ram or a gigolo. However, it must be admitted that a woman’s sexual history is more sensitive than a man’s, simply because her sexual organ is a mere hole. Aren’t most of us concerned about what we put in that huge hole on our face – the mouth? Certainly, it is one of the main orifices on the human body that is an entrance for germs, leading to sickness, life or death. Therefore, we are very mindful of too many “things” going into that “hole”. I don’t think I’ll kiss a Chinese simply because Chinese people eat too many crap: frogs, bugs, animal intestines, rotten food, worms; nothing goes to waste for those people; just my opinion. Please Miss Koo Yang-Chung, don’t get pissed!

Would you marry a man or woman with more than 10 sexual partners?

So to break it down simply for those who can’t read and comprehend, a woman’s private parts is looked upon the same way as the mouth. The other reason being due to men large egos: We love to know we are one of the very elite few who’ve been digging the “hole” or the first who’ve been there, done that.

But I think everyone – yes, men and women – should be very smart in limiting their sexual partners, not only due to the likelihood of catching sexual transmitted diseases, but not to scare a potential Mr. Right or Miss Right.

The main question I always ask is how many sexual partners are desirable for both male and female?

That answer cannot be generalised. Everyone has their tastes and standards. However, like I always love doing, I will share my opinion.

Personally, I think a man can have sex with over 400 women, confess it and still get a wife, a decent one too. Take for example former rockstar Gene Simmonds who claims to have slept with over 4,600 women. See a excerpt below from a story on femalefirst.co.uk:

“Long-term love rocker GENE SIMMONS has managed to hold down a longterm relationship for over two decades only because his partner allows him to sleep with as many women as he wants. The KISS star, who claims to have had sex with an estimated 4,600 women, has been with his girlfriend SHANNON TWEED for 22 years and believes the only reason they’re still together is because they never got married. The 56-year-old says, “I have been happily unmarried for 22 years and we have two great kids but neither of us has dominion. “Loving someone and caring about someone does not mean they have the right to own you. She will mount the milkman if she wants, so relax, why torture each other? “You have to be committed to a marriage. If that doesn’t sound like a madhouse, I don’t know what does. “I am the only one I know who has never been divorced. The biggest cause of divorce is marriage.”

Now Gene Simmonds is a dog in my opinion. But he has a woman by his side, right? So I think he is a good dog. Even rap star and actor Snoop Dog is proud of the “dog” in his name for reasons we all know and could debate.

Anyway, back to my story. I would not like to be with a woman who has had sex with over five men, especially if she is not yet 25. If she is 25 to 35, 10 male partners is fine. For 35 and over 15 is excellent. But we all know this is almost a dream nowadays. Most girls hitting 20 have scored more men than their age. I recently spoke to a 17-year-old girl who wants me to be her “golden 40th”. And she was not kidding. She is the ultimate salop (nasty). She deserves a salop award. Ten condoms I would use to have sex with her – at once.

I would not feel comfortable walking with a girl and knowing it is possible that everyone who hails her have “been there and done that”. I would like to walk with a Queen and make man wish they were first. But you have many drag queens around. A lot of men do not know their women’s sexual history and most women lie about their sexual history. So don’t watch how cute, sexy or innocent she looks, the cow in the pasture maybe saying the same thing: “I hit that, mooo”.

Now here is a more comprehensive criteria to guide you:

Zero sex partners and no intimacy – Pure Queen
    Zero sex partners – Queen
    One sex partner – Gem
    Two to 5 sex partners – Princess
    Five to 10 partners – Bordering salop/nasty
    Eleven to 20 partners – Officially salop/nasty
    Twenty-one to 25 partners – Village Whore
    Over 25 partners – Ultimate Salop
    Unlimited/no limits – Prostitute

Now, a lot of people gonna try to find me and stone me to death. I see people writing up letters to send to the leader of the country to ban this media house and this column. I see people calling the religious societies to speak out against this column. I see highly offended people ready to spew their rage in the feedback category. Do what you want because I don’t care.

It’s just my opinion. If you’re offended that means you’re guilty of one of the tainted categories, ranging from official salop to prostitute.

As for the men:

Zero sex partners and no intimacy – Mr. M-G (Maybe Gay)
    Zero sex partners – Mr. Suspicious
    One sex partner – Virgin
    Two to 5 sex partners – Mr. Focus
    Five to 10 partners – Gentleman
    Eleven to 20 partners – Official Player
    Twenty-one to 25 partners – Bordering Dog-dom
    Over 25 partners – Official Dog
    Unlimited/no limits – Ultimate Male Whore

Anyway guys, I have to go because today is Friday and I would like to get to the bank early, shop for some condoms, get a haircut and get some gas for my old Nissan Sunny (hmm I hope I didn’t give myself away). Dang! I am stupid!

Whatever. See ya next week Friday (if I am in the mood).

UPDATED NICE GUY: How many sexual partners are too much? Are you a male whore or an official salop? | Dominica News Online

Credits
    LOL! This made news?

Well, this man is free to hold his poor standards. Where he is wrong is on the part about offended people being the guilty ones. Not necessarily. There are people out there that actually believe in good standards and don't care for poor standards being promoted in society.

Credits
    Is my cousin write this LMAO.....the man metrics hard kind a on point still, though I think young women f#cking atleast 10 men is kind of standard.

ank
    Credits
    whats wrong with him.