Thread: How many ah you looking to start a gym to lose some weight for the summer or Miami...

How many ah you looking to start a gym to lose some weight for the summer or Miami...

...cause I don loss serius weight.I started lass year.Now I 10lbs off my target.Slow an easy.I steelin' up for Boston,D.C.,Laborday an Miami dread.Yeah uyah damn right Toronto probably won't see me this year.I ready dread how bout you.

I finish losing weight...I on phase II...toning all the muscles...see you on the beach.:p

Re: How many ah you looking to start a gym to lose some weight for the summer or Miami...

Originally posted by Cimo 2
    Yeah uyah damn right Toronto probably won't see me this year.
    whappen, sars frightenin yuh? it's pretty scarce now and by caribana it should be completely gone...

Originally posted by Ilandfntsy
    I finish losing weight...I on phase II...toning all the muscles...see you on the beach.:p
    well I'm back to square 1 I lost weight for TNT & swear I put it right back on since I got home

Monty I ent to sure about Toronto, not for Sars reasons but I'm going to Montreal.. I ent losin shims when it comes to weight, I wish I had to time to work out.... Shux, I think, I'm going to have to fete more to lose it in the right places!!!!lol

y it always like yuh lose all the weight to go back home, i even lost more weight in BIM, n now i did come back up here, n yuh get bigga again...

I joined the YMCA working on losing about 10 pounds and toning up. I'm getting ready for Labor day, Miami and Trinidad 2K4. I have to sport something close to a six-pack on Fredrick Street by then.

ok this must be a sign from above
    my personal trainer from the gym just called me a minute ago to ask where I been.

Now allyuh are going to have me call my mothers trainer to whip my butt into shape!!! The gym used to be my best friend, but then all of a sudden I got in a relationship with my school and work and I can't give the treadmill any love...

Allyuh we better get on de ball yuh know. Before allyuh know it it's time to pick up our tickets for Trinidad. Not even Miami, TRINI. Time will fly THAT fast!

Yuh know Man I lose Hundred and Fifty lbs and I know trying to Gain it Back* Redials the Number why doesn't she call me back damn caller ID*

Re: Re: How many ah you looking to start a gym to lose some weight for the summer or Miami...

Originally posted by montREALady
    whappen, sars frightenin yuh? it's pretty scarce now and by caribana it should be completely gone...
    Yeah dread I scared in trut but I leaving options open,cause I does hear caribana is reel dah $h!t mannn err..womannn. I want to goh,but I worried.So keep me posted pleassse.

Originally posted by Ilandfntsy
    If you done phase 1 and yuh going on phase 2 at de end of phase 6 yuh might be ready for de summer . now what yuh gine use to prop up dem bobbies

Originally posted by DRAGON
    If you done phase 1 and yuh going on phase 2 at de end of phase 6 yuh might be ready for de summer . now what yuh gine use to prop up dem bobbies
    Somebody does hold them up for me upon request...and I suggest you get into phase something...before you expose them blasted legs to the world again...:p

Originally posted by Desperado
    Yuh know Man I lose Hundred and Fifty lbs and I know trying to Gain it Back* Redials the Number why doesn't she call me back damn caller ID*
    hahaa i needed dat.. :p