Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to make Trump lose in November !

  1. #1
    Registered User trinifrombx is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,121
    Credits
    40,587,353

    How to make Trump lose in November !

    I change my mind now, I want him to lose, not that I disagree with the messenger , we want to bring back the jobs and move my 201k back to a 401k and more, but the lunatics that are attending his rallies I am now worried we will have a serious race riot !



    I seems that it is not fun anymore, I am not worried what Trump will do as President, I am worried what these redneck Lowlives will do , I feel they, not Trump will be the problem !



    These Lowlives now that I think about it will feel empowered , as much as Trump is the stronger candidate and Hillary is a fraud , we have no choice now !

    They, not Trump will be the problem, hence we have no choice now , they will try and lynch us, allyuh agree or not ?

  2. #2
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,579
    Credits
    82,398,092
    I hear ya

  3. #3
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,181,020
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post
    I change my mind now, I want him to lose, not that I disagree with the messenger , we want to bring back the jobs and move my 201k back to a 401k and more, but the lunatics that are attending his rallies I am now worried we will have a serious race riot !



    I seems that it is not fun anymore, I am not worried what Trump will do as President, I am worried what these redneck Lowlives will do , I feel they, not Trump will be the problem !



    These Lowlives now that I think about it will feel empowered , as much as Trump is the stronger candidate and Hillary is a fraud , we have no choice now !

    They, not Trump will be the problem, hence we have no choice now , they will try and lynch us, allyuh agree or not ?

    Just stock up on your bleaching cream and you will be fine, if you support Trump support him all the way. after bleaching, get yourself some KKK tattoos and couple clean white sheets and yuh good to go. After all there are quite a few black KKK out there too, same white ideology just in a black skin.

    How come you haven't been to any of these Trump rallies?
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

  4. #4
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,142
    Credits
    51,937,683
    It serve the Republicans right... they got trump holding them hostage... is them who created this monster with all the unnecessary fear mongering and creating panic amongst the poor and middle class whites when Obama took office... with all the Tea Party shit and God no longer being in our country cause Obama in office.. they created this monster and now they gotta deal with it and now they don't know what to do.. I would dare say this is justice... but if Trump get in there in November the whole country gonna feel the effects of this level of Xenophobia and it ain't gonna be pretty for non Caucasians especially
    Lucianite likes this.

  5. #5
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,579
    Credits
    82,398,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    It serve the Republicans right... they got trump holding them hostage... is them who created this monster with all the unnecessary fear mongering and creating panic amongst the poor and middle class whites when Obama took office... with all the Tea Party shit and God no longer being in our country cause Obama in office.. they created this monster and now they gotta deal with it and now they don't know what to do.. I would dare say this is justice... but if Trump get in there in November the whole country gonna feel the effects of this level of Xenophobia and it ain't gonna be pretty for non Caucasians especially

    A lot of this angry white folx is reaction is to a black POTUS- in for 2 terms too - talk about being pissed off - they are mad as hell !

  6. #6
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,142
    Credits
    51,937,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    A lot of this angry white folx is reaction is to a black POTUS- in for 2 terms too - talk about being pissed off - they are mad as hell !
    Yup. And the repubs from 2009 till now we're all too happy to take advantage of this fear and rally the troops and fill up there heads with fear with catch phrases like put God back in the country... like if they implying God automatically left cause we got a black POTUS. Now it's "make America Great Again"... where was the make America great again rally cry when the country's unemployment rate was above 8% and the economy collapsed

  7. #7
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,642,927
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post
    I change my mind now, I want him to lose, not that I disagree with the messenger , we want to bring back the jobs and move my 201k back to a 401k and more, but the lunatics that are attending his rallies I am now worried we will have a serious race riot !



    I seems that it is not fun anymore, I am not worried what Trump will do as President, I am worried what these redneck Lowlives will do , I feel they, not Trump will be the problem !



    These Lowlives now that I think about it will feel empowered , as much as Trump is the stronger candidate and Hillary is a fraud , we have no choice now !

    They, not Trump will be the problem, hence we have no choice now , they will try and lynch us, allyuh agree or not ?

    Valid concern for many and something to ponder!

    And of course the main reason would be that a Trump win would marginalize President Obama's terms.......



    Outside of that the concerns are pure propaganda by misinformed ppl who have no concept how the game is played....are at best delusional to think they are living in a Democracy or that anyone else will make their life better here in America!

    The powers that be...the Establishment ( 1% , lobbyists, Fortune 500, the Republicans , the Democratics, The Rich Jews that their only concerns are to get richer an ensure that Israel's agenda is front and center) under normal conditions they could care less who wins.....why, their agenda will always be addressed........campaign contributions, the bloodline in every living politians, who have a price to sellout the voters in favor of the Establishment !

    So yes the establishment want to shift the convo to whites vs black , police brutality, etc away from the real concerns of American Citzens.......this is the only way they can continue to screw over the American Citzens....keep them warring with each other !


    Let me repeat again, their is no policies a Trump administration can implement right now that would make the Black American Citzens life any worse than it is now......we already living in hell....they want a fight...they will get a fight.....they want no gun controls, find, we can buy guns also......,


    If anyone is a political science major or can let us know how it will be worse for us.....let us know know !

    The worst case scenario is a see a backlash on a lot of immigrants mostly in the south !

    They, the Establishment don't want a race war, it is bad for business, you just want to keep them apart, fighting each other while they screw us both over....,,



    The establishment is running the biggest racket in America......I am surprise more ppl don't see how they keep us poor......


    Hmmm, I think I did a post on this a few years back.....let me see if I find it !

  8. #8
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,579
    Credits
    82,398,092
    Socapine so how can trump make black lives better ! Has he addressed those concerns ?
    Politicians know In order to get votes they campaign and appeal to the votes that will win for them ....

    It is established that blacks will have to self empower .


    you say" valid concern somethign to ponder ". That's a big convern for a lot of people and to be turned off trump.
    " black people already living in hell". - well some people prefer the hell that they know .
    You can't guarantee that it cannot be worse either !

    It's fine that you understand trump and have confidence in him but seem like you are not understanding how some other people think about him.

    There are people who are anti establishment and don't like trump approach - it does not have to be binary.

    You being very heavy handed on black people as if we should all support trump ! Or black people don't understand or too stupid to see what is pulled over us ..... Ease up on that ....


    If trump want black people support he should seek it out. He found the anti republican establishment .

    Keep in mind trump supporter are mostly anti establishment Republicans, so this post is about a black man expressing his concern the type of people supporting trump and at his rally's and I guarantee you there are lots of us that would not be comfortable at his rallies

  9. #9
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,579
    Credits
    82,398,092
    A political science major cannot tell anything about making life better or worse.
    And
    Where are the political scientist vouching for trump that he can match his big talk

    An economist can address his economic Policies and he has not laid down any serious economic polices that would guarantee things will. Not be worse. So far the little he has put there have been challenged even at the last debate the moderator show slides of evidence that what he is proposing cannot work

    As a businessman where his plan ?

  10. #10
    Norman SWAGGERIFIC is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    17,206
    Credits
    101,493,621
    I cannot wait until trump deport all of you carnival loving roti eating asses back to the Caribbean.

  11. #11
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,642,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    Socapine so how can trump make black lives better ! Has he addressed those concerns ?
    Politicians know In order to get votes they campaign and appeal to the votes that will win for them ....

    It is established that blacks will have to self empower .


    you say" valid concern somethign to ponder ". That's a big convern for a lot of people and to be turned off trump.
    " black people already living in hell". - well some people prefer the hell that they know .
    You can't guarantee that it cannot be worse either !

    It's fine that you understand trump and have confidence in him but seem like you are not understanding how some other people think about him.

    There are people who are anti establishment and don't like trump approach - it does not have to be binary.

    You being very heavy handed on black people as if we should all support trump ! Or black people don't understand or too stupid to see what is pulled over us ..... Ease up on that ....


    If trump want black people support he should seek it out. He found the anti republican establishment .

    Keep in mind trump supporter are mostly anti establishment Republicans, so this post is about a black man expressing his concern the type of people supporting trump and at his rally's and I guarantee you there are lots of us that would not be comfortable at his rallies

    I dont think that politicians should single out certain groups. ......address all Americans concerns, it is clear to me that 99% of Americans catching hell, so address the majority concerns, jobs, safe school, health care, crime, etc........

    Trump over and over have address the high unemployment within our group and what he intend to do about it.

    I am not beating anyone over the head....they are free to vote for whoever they want to.....neither one of them will have any impact on my standard of living except the Mayor and Governor of NYC......

    Outside of the radicals supporting him, as i have started , his message is on point !

    Bring back the jobs, Make America Great Again, etc........

    Unfortunately, once it turn into a Black vs. White issue, then this is where we have a problem!

  12. #12
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,642,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    A political science major cannot tell anything about making life better or worse.
    And
    Where are the political scientist vouching for trump that he can match his big talk

    An economist can address his economic Policies and he has not laid down any serious economic polices that would guarantee things will. Not be worse. So far the little he has put there have been challenged even at the last debate the moderator show slides of evidence that what he is proposing cannot work

    As a businessman where his plan ?
    Fair enough. .....i meant for them to elaborate on what laws he can pass...because you and others keep preaching doomsday yet like Trump cant outline a plan....a law that he can implement that would make our lives here as Citizens of America any worse than what it is today..........

    The joke in this....and you have to agree with me.....where was the outcry from the Establishment after the first debate. ...,funny they weren't coming down on him like they doing now......and as i point out to you.....Trump has a track record you can easily find.......none of the 1% of the establishment said shit until they realize oh shit....he can win and Fcukup our money. ......so yes for that.....i at least want him to face Hillary. ......something or someone needs to shake up the establishment. .......!

  13. #13
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,642,927
    This is the thread......

    Nothing change except the players !

    Economic War-Games
    trinifrombx likes this.

  14. #14
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,579
    Credits
    82,398,092
    I agree Yes eh on the 1 % and wealth does not trickle down
    Bernie sanders addresses this.....
    There are lots of people that think trump does not have the answer to the problem you describe
    But some of us have doomsday feeling based on his bombastic message
    And back to topic of the op
    You can't deny what some white. And non white people are seeing and feeling
    The hitler like aura. And messages

    Here is a quote from an op Ed ny times piece by a political scientist

    " Peter Feaver, a Duke University political scientist who was a national security official in the Bush White House, noted that most Republicans are united in believing that President Obama and Hillary Clinton have damaged the United States and added to the burdens of the next president.

    “Yet what Trump promises to do would in some important ways make all of the problems we face dramatically worse,” he told me. “Why, at a moment when the country desperately needs our A-team, would we send in the clowns?”

    Maybe another political scientist will disagree with the above ... The people are still left to decide based what they and see and feel

  15. #15
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,579
    Credits
    82,398,092
    SundayReview | OP-ED COLUMNIST

    Donald the Dangerous
    Nicholas Kristof Nicholas Kristof MARCH 5, 2016
    Photo

    Donald J. Trump Credit Damon Winter/The New York Times
    Advertisement

    Continue reading the main storyContinue reading the main storyShare This Page
    IS there any scarier nightmare than President Donald J. Trump in a tense international crisis, indignant and impatient, with his sweaty finger on the nuclear trigger?

    “Trump is a danger to our national security,” John B. Bellinger III, legal adviser to the State Department under President George W. Bush, bluntly warned.

    Most of the discussion about Trump focuses on domestic policy. But checks and balances mean that there are limits to what a president can achieve domestically, while the Constitution gives a commander in chief a much freer hand abroad.

    That’s what horrifies America-watchers overseas. Der Spiegel, the German magazine, has called Trump the most dangerous man in the world. Even the leader of a Swedish nationalist party that started as a neo-Nazi white supremacist group has disavowed Trump. J. K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books, reflected the views of many Britons when she tweeted that Trump is worse than Voldemort.


    Nicholas Kristof
    Human rights, women’s rights, health, global affairs.
    After Super Tuesday, Bracing for a President Trump MAR 2
    The Killing Field FEB 27
    The Party of ‘No Way!’ FEB 25
    My Friend, the Former Muslim Extremist FEB 20
    America’s Stacked Deck FEB 18
    See More »

    Leading American conservative thinkers on foreign policy issued an open letter a few days ago warning that they could not support Trump. The signatories include Michael Chertoff, the former secretary of homeland security, Robert Zoellick, the former deputy secretary of state, and more than 100 others.

    “Mr. Trump’s own statements lead us to conclude that as president, he would use the authority of his office to act in ways that make America less safe,” the letter declared.

    A starting point is Trump’s remarkable ignorance about international affairs. And every time he tries to reassure, he digs the hole deeper. Asked in the latest debate to name people whose foreign policy ideas he respects, Trump offered Gen. Jack Keane, and mispronounced his name.

    Asked about Syria, Trump said last year that he would unleash ISIS to destroy Syria’s government. That is insane: ISIS is already murdering or enslaving Christians, Yazidis and other religious minorities; executing gays; destroying antiquities; oppressing women. And Trump wants ISIS to capture Damascus?

    A second major concern is that Trump would start a trade war, or a real war. Trump told The New York Times in January that he favored a 45 percent tariff on Chinese goods, then denied ever having said such a thing. The Times produced the audio (that part of the conversation was on the record) in which Trump clearly backed the 45 percent tariff, risking a trade war between the world’s two largest economies.

    Trump has also called for more U.S. troops on the ground in Iraq, and raised the prospect of bombing North Korean nuclear sites. A poorly informed, impatient and pugnacious leader can cause devastation, and that’s true of either Kim Jong-un or Donald Trump.

    The third risk is to America’s reputation and soft power. Both Bush and President Obama worked hard to reassure the world’s 1.6 billion Muslims that the U.S. is not at war with Islam. Trump has pretty much declared war on all Muslims.

    The damage to America’s image is already done, even if Trump is never elected. Simply as a blowhard who gains headlines around the world, he reinforces caricatures of the United States and tarnishes our global reputation. He turns America into an object of derision. He is America’s Ahmadinejad.

    Advertisement

    Continue reading the main story
    Advertisement

    Continue reading the main story
    On Twitter, I suggested that Trump was pugnacious, pugilistic, preening and puerile, and asked for other P words to describe him. The result was a deluge: petulant, pandering, pathetic, peevish, prickly, pernicious, patronizing, Pantagruelian, prevaricating, phony, presumptuous, potty-mouthed, provocative, pompous, predatory and so many more, including the troubling “probably president.”

    There’s something heartbreaking about the prospect that America’s next commander in chief may be a global joke, a man regarded in most foreign capitals as a buffoon, and a dangerous one.

    Trump is not particularly ideological, and it’s possible that as president he would surround himself with experts and would back off extreme positions. It was a good sign that on Friday he appeared to reverse himself and pledged that he would not order the U.S. military to commit war crimes, yet that’s such an astonishingly low bar that I can’t believe I just wrote this sentence!

    In any case, Trump is nothing if not unpredictable, and it seems equally plausible that he would start new wars. It’s a risk that few sensible people want to take. As Mitt Romney notes, “This is the very brand of anger that has led other nations into the abyss.”

    Continue reading the main story
    Nicholas Kristof's Newsletter
    Sign up to receive my emails about each column and other occasional commentary.


    Peter Feaver, a Duke University political scientist who was a national security official in the Bush White House, noted that most Republicans are united in believing that President Obama and Hillary Clinton have damaged the United States and added to the burdens of the next president.

    “Yet what Trump promises to do would in some important ways make all of the problems we face dramatically worse,” he told me. “Why, at a moment when the country desperately needs our A-team, would we send in the clowns?”

    I invite you to sign up for my free, twice-weekly newsletter. When you do, you’ll receive an email about my columns as they’re published and other occasional commentary. Sign up here.

    I also invite you to visit my blog, On the Ground. Please also join me on Facebook and Google+, watch my YouTube videos and follow me on Twitter (@NickKristof).

    A version of this op-ed appears in print on March 6, 2016, on page SR9 of the New York edition with the headline: Donald the Dangerous. Today's Paper|Subscribe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •