Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Koreans take over black own businesses

Credits

How Koreans take over black own businesses

Watch the videos and comment!!!

"Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right"

Credits

Update video

"Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right"

Credits
    Thas 2 many videos to watch.
    Lets put it this way dem Koreans are cheaper.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Thas 2 many videos to watch.
    Lets put it this way dem Koreans are cheaper.
    Would you please watch and then give a balanced opinion. Thank You!!!

Credits
    I saw that years ago.

Nobody paid attention to it until Chris Rock released his documentary.

Credits
    ok gotta have time to watch all that
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    I saw that years ago.

Nobody paid attention to it until Chris Rock released his documentary.
    What were your thoughts and views then?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by majik View Post
    What were your thoughts and views then?

There just needs to be more black entrepreneurs.

You actually think black women care?

They just want the products. They care less who selling it to them.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    There just needs to be more black entrepreneurs.

You actually think black women care?

They just want the products. They care less who selling it to them.
    Yes some black People (not just women) do care? Especially when they want or already own a business and someone is trying to stifle them.

Correct me if i'm wrong, are you one of the blacks that do not care? Why?

Credits
    I agree 100% with this post! I did not look at all of the videos because I seen it before and know the message its trying to convey. Maybe you should have done them in increments (like a series) because it is very long to look at all at once.

It is sad that African American women don't care...We should care! Why is ok to let Koreans make money off of us. The Koreans are cheaper cause they know we fools are going to buy them and not care what is actually in them or what damage it can do to our bodies. All those chemicals that we never even heard of... Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, etc (what the rass are these). And we are ok with that! What about coconut oil, carrot oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, glycerin,baking soda, water, etc. These are household names that we know how to pronounce and know where they come from. Those are cheap ingrediants you can mix together yourself, yet still we running to the Koreans.
    We definitely need to support our Black Hair entrepreneurs. There are MANY out there! Everytime I turn around there is a new product line out. Youtube and Natural Hair Blogs have many Black Hair entrepreneurs. Do your research and stop being lazy by going to the Koreans. Black entreprenuers products may cost more but they are healthier for your hair and the inside of your body.

Here are some sites to look at if you are relaxed or natural. Some of the sites have products for natural hair use only but there are other sites that are for both. So if you are not ready to jump on the natural journey you can at least start by using healthy products and support Black Entreprenuers!
    Going-Natural.com
    Karens Body Beautiful
    Carols Daughters
    Kinky Curly Custard
    N-diya (n-diya.com)
    Nubian Heritage now called Nicholas
    Thankgodimnatural.com
    Newbein
    AfroVeda
    Hair Rules
    Jane Carter
    Youtube and type in Natural Hair Products

These are just a few! Please don't get offended. We need to help and educate each other more these days because there is so much misinformed information we receive. Start taking action now!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanNaptural View Post
    I agree 100% with this post! I did not look at all of the videos because I seen it before and know the message its trying to convey. Maybe you should have done them in increments (like a series) because it is very long to look at all at once.

It is sad that African American women don't care...We should care! Why is ok to let Koreans make money off of us. The Koreans are cheaper cause they know we fools are going to buy them and not care what is actually in them or what damage it can do to our bodies. All those chemicals that we never even heard of... Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, etc (what the rass are these). And we are ok with that! What about coconut oil, carrot oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, glycerin,baking soda, water, etc. These are household names that we know how to pronounce and know where they come from. Those are cheap ingrediants you can mix together yourself, yet still we running to the Koreans.
    We definitely need to support our Black Hair entrepreneurs. There are MANY out there! Everytime I turn around there is a new product line out. Youtube and Natural Hair Blogs have many Black Hair entrepreneurs. Do your research and stop being lazy by going to the Koreans. Black entreprenuers products may cost more but they are healthier for your hair and the inside of your body.

Here are some sites to look at if you are relaxed or natural. Some of the sites have products for natural hair use only but there are other sites that are for both. So if you are not ready to jump on the natural journey you can at least start by using healthy products and support Black Entreprenuers!
    Going-Natural.com
    Karens Body Beautiful
    Carols Daughters
    Kinky Curly Custard
    N-diya (n-diya.com)
    Thankgodimnatural.com
    Newbein
    AfroVeda
    Hair Rules
    Jane Carter

These are just a few! Please don't get offended. We need to help and educate each other more these days because there is so much misinformed information we receive. Start taking action now!
    Thank you...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    The following link will supply the Black owned beauty supplies stores in your area... Don't be surprised if its only a few or just one.

http://www.bobsaone.org/professionaldirectory.php
    Last edited by majik; 11-17-2009 at 12:07 PM.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanNaptural View Post

Going-Natural.com
    Karens Body Beautiful
    Carols Daughters
    Kinky Curly Custard
    N-diya (n-diya.com)
    Thankgodimnatural.com
    Newbein
    AfroVeda
    Hair Rules
    Jane Carter

my name is shandy 2.0 and I approve of this list.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Any one surprise, the majority of black people are Fcuking stupid when it comes to spending their money. They spend it with folks who are laughing at them.

Credits
    This doesn't really have anything to do w/ the hair business, but practically most of the businesses in the businesses, especially in the black communities in Philly. Even though you'll have about 90% black, most of the businesses are owned by Koreans (dry cleaning, pharmacies, apparel, fresh grocers, and last, but not least, the stores fronting as West Indian/African) WTF???!!! I'm telling you, black people better come up, because we're getting to be on the losing end. I can only predict riots if WE don't take control of our communities. It's a shame that I have to buy Trini-style hot sauce from a facking Korean!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast