Thread: How To Keep Your Man?

Credits

How To Keep Your Man?

Just curious. Any of you ladies out there think you know what it takes to keep your man?

From what little I know....

Give him space ... don't try to be with him every minute of everyday. He has a personal life too

Don't include ur whole family or all ur girlfriends/friends in the relationship ... don't tell ur peoples every mistake he made or every argument you two had. Keep it between y'all. Yeah I know we women love to talk but make sure it is someone who can keep their mouth shut .

Be someone he can be with without having to behave like someone else ... he needs to be able to be real around you or you will never see his true colours (good or bad). Then you are able to make a better assessment of him. But don't compare him to others ... NEVER DO THAT.

hillsman
    Quote Originally Posted by bajangal1
    Just curious. Any of you ladies out there think you know what it takes to keep your man?

Give him space ... don't try to be with him every minute of everyday. He has a personal life too

Don't include ur whole family or all ur girlfriends/friends in the relationship ... don't tell ur peoples every mistake he made or every argument you two had. Keep it between y'all. Yeah I know we women love to talk but make sure it is someone who can keep their mouth shut .

Be someone he can be with without having to behave like someone else ... he needs to be able to be real around you or you will never see his true colours (good or bad). Then you are able to make a better assessment of him. But don't compare him to others ... NEVER DO THAT.
    This is good ,really good

Credits

dang you good.. and remember to play with his

Credits

Damn thats really basic but its really good, yuh really need tuh pass this on tuh females

Credits
    And narcautics. Plenty of narcautics

Credits
    What you said was good. But before all that it all boils down to the man you've got.

First, you cannot keep a man who does not wanna be kept. Do not try to keep/tie down no man who is not ready to be in a committed relationship. Sometimes they themselves don't know it, so it kinda hard to know if they are sometimes. But there are definite signs that they are not ready.

Once you are sure he actually wants to be with you, the rest is easy. All you have to do is KNOW YOUR MAN. If you know him, you will know how to please him, manipulate him (yes manipulation is very necessary) and therefore keep him and you happy. It basically involves being the woman he (and his boys) would want to get. Also, keeping it fresh and unpredictable in certain areas (yes, in bed too).

Most importantly, be your own woman. Too many women are nothing more than appendages of their men. Get a life of your own. Ever wonder why men horn the devoted, totally obsessed ones with the independant b!tches?

Get more insights here: http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/sh...d.php?t=101317

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by redtrinigirl
    Most importantly, be your own woman. Too many women are nothing more than appendages of their men. Get a life of your own. Ever wonder why men horn the devoted, totally obsessed ones with the independant b!tches?

Get more insights here: http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/sh...d.php?t=101317
    you wrong there.. man and woman will horn who they please with whoever they please.. independance has little to do with it

Credits

u gave some very good advice/tips. however, no matter how well u treat a man, he will stay or go if he wants to.
    i know some men who get horrible treatment but they continue to stay wid her.

Credits
    You coul do everything right and try to be the perfect mate...many men would still cheat for no reason at all. But he'll probably stick with you.