View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 15.38%
  • NO

4 30.77%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART

5 38.46%
  • OTHER

2 15.38%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Credits
    the other option we have with reference to this christianity sh!t, is to see it for what it is, the most succesful form of brainwashing in history. Shake that mental slavery crap
    Catracha305 likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    Im trying to get baptized in some p*ssy juice... will that get me to heaven?

*** backing outta thread before it get smitten**
    Catracha305 likes this.

Credits
    the other option we have with reference to this christianity sh!t, is to see it for what it is, the most succesful form of brainwashing in history. Shake that mental slavery crap
    on a serious note - i am open to critique of the bible and "Christians" and other religions and "no religion"

extreme positions comes from all sides.... I would not condemn religion or faiths and vice versa....

I attend church sometimes and when i do i always find some things questionable and then i find things that are practical and useful and not outside my worldview.
    Catracha305 likes this.

Credits
    Im trying to get baptized in some p*ssy juice... will that get me to heaven?
    Man, that's a crazy disrespectful statement.
    http://www.CaribKaraoke.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    on a serious note - i am open to critique of the bible and "Christians" and other religions and "no religion"

extreme positions comes from all sides.... I would not condemn religion or faiths and vice versa....

I attend church sometimes and when i do i always find some things questionable and then i find things that are practical and useful and not outside my worldview.
    That's golden

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribKaraoke View Post
    Man, that's a crazy disrespectful statement.
    disrespectful to who exactly?

ur jesus who u cant prove exists, u know the same one that was coming soon in the 80s cause it was the last days end of times, then again in the 90s, 00s... but the other day I heard a christian fanatik say based on whats happening in the world these are the last days jesus coming back soon... guess what, in 50 years people will be saying the same crap u know why? He dont exist... its all a fairy tale... a bunch of lies told to our ancesters mainly to get them to submit to their slave masters, take their african culture away from them, subliminally fill their mind with white supremacy ideollogy (ever wondered why jesus is depicted as white) etc

if u wanna feel disrespected because u need to defend european brainwashing tactics over your own best interests, well thats ur problem, but i make no apology for telling it as it is. Fock of with that jesus sh!t!
    Carib2 and Catracha305 like this.

Credits
    Also there's no way Jesus is ''White'' he was either Arab or Dark skinned African. Thing is most Black people are white supremacists.
    Mr_Crafty likes this.

Credits
    disrespectful to who exactly?

ur jesus who u cant prove exists, u know the same one that was coming soon in the 80s cause it was the last days end of times, then again in the 90s, 00s... but the other day I heard a christian fanatik say based on whats happening in the world these are the last days jesus coming back soon... guess what, in 50 years people will be saying the same crap u know why? He dont exist... its all a fairy tale... a bunch of lies told to our ancesters mainly to get them to submit to their slave masters, take their african culture away from them, subliminally fill their mind with white supremacy ideollogy (ever wondered why jesus is depicted as white) etc

if u wanna feel disrespected because u need to defend european brainwashing tactics over your own best interests, well thats ur problem, but i make no apology for telling it as it is. Fock of with that jesus sh!t!
    Any historian with credibility knows that Jesus existed. He was either A) a madman, B) a master manipulator, or C) telling the truth about who he said he was. Historians agree that people died for his cause during and after his death. There is no argument there.

He was a middle eastern guy who as a baby left nazareth and fled to north africa and blended in well. Not sure why you think he's 'white'.

And just because people twist what he did and said for personal gain, doesn't men he wasn't real and his words aren't the truest words ever spoken. All humans have twisted his words, from churches in Italy to churches in Angola to the US to New Zealand....cuz Satan strong.

Credits
    Any historian with credibility knows that Jesus existed. He was either A) a madman, B) a master manipulator, or C) telling the truth about who he said he was. Historians agree that people died for his cause during and after his death. There is no argument there.

He was a middle eastern guy who as a baby left nazareth and fled to north africa and blended in well. Not sure why you think he's 'white'.

And just because people twist what he did and said for personal gain, doesn't men he wasn't real and his words aren't the truest words ever spoken. All humans have twisted his words, from churches in Italy to churches in Angola to the US to New Zealand....cuz Satan strong.
    I guess I should have been a bit more explanatory in my explanation... did a man exist in history by the name of jesus? maybe. Was he the son of God, did he do miracles? did he die and resurrectr 'for our sins'? hell fockin no... this is a story that defies all logic and rightly so, because it was a story that was made up with the intention of manipulating and controlling the minds of the masses.
    Carib2 likes this.

Credits

He was a middle eastern guy who as a baby left nazareth and fled to north africa and blended in well. Not sure why you think he's 'white'. And just because people twist what he did and said for personal gain, doesn't men he wasn't real and his words aren't the truest words ever spoken. All humans have twisted his words, from churches in Italy to churches in Angola to the US to New Zealand....cuz Satan strong.
    Don't play dumb you very well know that Christian was Whitened through history to the point to people think Jesus was WHITE AS SNOW.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=je...m=isch&q=jesus

https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2...-christianity/

Fool

Credits
    I guess I should have been a bit more explanatory in my explanation... did a man exist in history by the name of jesus? maybe. Was he the son of God, did he do miracles? did he die and resurrectr 'for our sins'? hell fockin no... this is a story that defies all logic and rightly so, because it was a story that was made up with the intention of manipulating and controlling the minds of the masses.
    Yeah he probably thinks adam and eve was white

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carib2 View Post
    Don't play dumb you very well know that Christian was Whitened through history to the point to people think Jesus was WHITE AS SNOW.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=je...m=isch&q=jesus

https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2...-christianity/

Fool
    whatever is popular don't mean it's what is actually in the bible, so just because people say he's white, doesn't mean that that is what the actual bible and history shows. He probably looks more like a sayeed from lost than he does thor from the marvel movies.

Credits
    that's one theory....not sure what Jesus' intentions were. He was either telling the truth, lying, or crazy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carib2 View Post
    Yeah he probably thinks adam and eve was white
    Nah....probably brown people...not like it matters.

Credits
    that's one theory....not sure what Jesus' intentions were. He was either telling the truth, lying, or crazy.
    youre not really saying anything here

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast