View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 15.38%
  • NO

4 30.77%
  • I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART

5 38.46%
  • OTHER

2 15.38%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    i've become a believer, disregard my earlier statements please
    Well that's great! Would you kindly stick around here and support the Gospel?
    jason23 likes this.

Credits
    hmmmmm.....interesting..that many don't believe in God hmmm

yet when the final out come reach many will be begging god for a second chance and finding every blame they cud find to why God didn't help them believe in him and trust in him.....

and yes there is a heaven and there is a hell..but we already no d devil done worked his greatest trick on the world to make them believe he is not real..and God is not real.. so when God breaks all the protection from non believers an the devil break loose...u will see how they go fall an falter cause they don't have the word of God to stand on and fight the devil........and resist him..and then d lost souls count will be greatly increase.........

Jesus is the only way To Heaven and he is the way and truth and life.....
    if u never believe in him.....ask him to help you..seek his ways and doh go 2no flyby night church but go to a real church...where is his word is true..and God will do the rest........all he ask is u come to him with all your heart just as u are and once he see's you are genuine and real~!he will reveal himself to all non believers who looking for meaning in there life and he will do the rest
    xfrodobagginsx likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jason23 View Post
    hmmmmm.....interesting..that many don't believe in God hmmm

yet when the final out come reach many will be begging god for a second chance and finding every blame they cud find to why God didn't help them believe in him and trust in him.....

and yes there is a heaven and there is a hell..but we already no d devil done worked his greatest trick on the world to make them believe he is not real..and God is not real.. so when God breaks all the protection from non believers an the devil break loose...u will see how they go fall an falter cause they don't have the word of God to stand on and fight the devil........and resist him..and then d lost souls count will be greatly increase.........

Jesus is the only way To Heaven and he is the way and truth and life.....
    if u never believe in him.....ask him to help you..seek his ways and doh go 2no flyby night church but go to a real church...where is his word is true..and God will do the rest........all he ask is u come to him with all your heart just as u are and once he see's you are genuine and real~!he will reveal himself to all non believers who looking for meaning in there life and he will do the rest
    Very True. Thank you. I appreciate that.

Credits
    Please take the time to read this first post.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Yes it is. God isn't going any where. Plus, if you don't wish to discuss this you are free to move on to a different thread.
    No!!!!! you are chupid

Credits
    Don't we also need to repent? Ain't that key as well to salvation? As in...."Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.".... Acts 2:38.
    And Luke 13:3, "I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish."

We can't just be willing to accept and pray a prayer and then the rest of our lives willingly continually sin and dont' try to repent from sin?
    http://www.CaribKaraoke.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribKaraoke View Post
    Don't we also need to repent? Ain't that key as well to salvation? As in...."Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.".... Acts 2:38.
    And Luke 13:3, "I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish."

We can't just be willing to accept and pray a prayer and then the rest of our lives willingly continually sin and dont' try to repent from sin?
    What is sin....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    What is sin....
    Romans 1 and Galatians 5:19 are pretty clear, also ephesians 5:

This might be TL/DR
    18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
    The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”
    But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God

Credits
    Romans 1 and Galatians 5:19 are pretty clear, also ephesians 5:

This might be TL/DR

I guess we all doomed for hell then....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    I guess we all doomed for hell then....
    If it wasn't for Jesus, we would be doomed...but Jesus >>>>>>> than hell

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    No, I am not a Jehovah's Witness. They are a cult who preaches false doctrine contrary to the scriptures. Their bible is a gross mistranslation in order to push their false doctrine.
    how ironic, please
    mz_JazE, Swollen and Catracha305 like this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    how ironic, please
    Yuh see why I call this sinner chupid, well I does call you chupid sometimes too, goes to show not everything is perfect unless you are me...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    how ironic, please
    Not really. Jehovah's Witnesses preach a false, unbiblical gospel. Satan uses all kinds of tricks to get you to believe his lies so that you will go to hell.

Credits
    Please take the time to read this first post.

Credits

Im trying to get baptized in some p*ssy juice... will that get me to heaven?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast