Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how facked up is this

Credits

how facked up is this

this happened to a coworker of mines best friend

she was with a guy...they never got married...while she was with the guy she cheated on him...then she got pregnant....she told the guy up front that the child may not be his...they went through the whole pregnancy together...stayed 2gether..had the child...after a few years they broke up....now...the father is jewish (black)....takes the child to the Synagogue every sat from when he was a baby...now the child is 10 yrs old...and he has just not been taking care of him...so the mother is filing for support...he's refusing until he gets a blood test..saying that the child isnot his, he's not paying

i swear..come one man...can u believe that!

Credits
    WTF?????

You work on the Jerry Springer show???

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nytrini

she was with a guy...they never got married...while she was with the guy she cheated on him...then she got pregnant....she told the guy up front that the child may not be his...they went through the whole pregnancy together...stayed 2gether..had the child...after a few years they broke up....now...the father is jewish (black)....takes the child to the Synagogue every sat from when he was a baby...now the child is 10 yrs old...and he has just not been taking care of him...so the mother is filing for support...he's refusing until he gets a blood test..saying that the child isnot his, he's not paying

I've heard so many stories like this is ridiculous. It sometimes makes me not want to have any more kids.

Credits

the minute you said jewish...I was like ok....that sounds wrong...but they are very tight with money,,,they mek sure to keep it in their own community....thats a golden rule to their survival..

Credits
    Don't judges in some states make them pay anyways since they cared for them in the beginning, since they took on the responsibility?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummacita
    Don't judges in some states make them pay anyways since they cared for them in the beginning, since they took on the responsibility?

i dont know...but i think they should...steups...what kinda shite is that!

Credits
    i dont know...but i think they should...steups...what kinda shite is that!
    I think some do...if the child callin u daddy & you let them for a while, then wtf you gonna get spiteful years after the fact?

Credits
    They do hold you responsible in some states. That's up, since he was taking care of the child all along. Ish like that makes me

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummacita
    It's actually a law in most states. It's designed specifiacally for instances like this. The courts are unwilling to make a child that once believed they had a father based on their actions fatherless. The reality is though that it simply ensures that the person is financially reponsible for the child. That can in no way do anything for the childs mental and emotional well being. That man is an ass if he thinks he wont be forced to pay child support. And retroactive at that!!

DJ Trixx
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scorpion
    It's actually a law in most states. It's designed specifiacally for instances like this. The courts are unwilling to make a child that once believed they had a father based on their actions fatherless. The reality is though that it simply ensures that the person is financially reponsible for the child. That can in no way do anything for the childs mental and emotional well being. That man is an ass if he thinks he wont be forced to pay child support. And retroactive at that!!

While I can see the jackassness in his actions, I too kinda feel sympathetic to him as well. If it isn't his child, he is minding someone elses kid. That kid is a constant reminder of her infidelity. If nothing else good comes out of that, at least they will all know for sure who is the father of the child.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Trixx
    While I can see the jackassness in his actions, I too kinda feel sympathetic to him as well. If it isn't his child, he is minding someone elses kid. That kid is a constant reminder of her infidelity. If nothing else good comes out of that, at least they will all know for sure who is the father of the child.
    the only sympathy i feel is for the child....u cant play daddy when u want

Brownilus
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Trixx

I agree...she should have thought of that before she cheated. For all we know he has established his own family now that they are broken up, and would like to spend HIS money on HIS blood, not be volunteering for the Jerry Springer Jacket she brought him. That is on her. I cheat on a man and LUCKY to get by a few years like that, I still can't blame him when he can't take it no more...or finds a better reason for cutting all ties with me...I believe since all that law does is make them pay money, not attention, to the child, it is only putting bandaid on a very large wound. What they SHOULD do is make her find the guy who knocked her up and make HIM start paying support...

Has no one reading this post wondered why she not running down the real father for HIS child's support? Duppy know who fi frighten...she played that sh-t with this man and he took it, now he not taking it and she can't go to who she really need to bring that mess to....women like her make a bad case for honest single mothers everywhere, and reflect badly on them...

DJ Trixx
    So he should be forced to play daddy when the only reason he was involved with the child in the first place was due to his interest in the mother.

So how should he have went about dealing with the relationship. Ignore the child completely and just deal with the mother.

The child is always the one who gets screwed in the long run. They should've had the test done when he was born. Both of these supposed parents are imps. Her for being slack, and him for playing daddy.

Credits
    i feel he was only taking care of the child because he was still in a relationship wit the mother
    but they are not anymore so i see no reason for him to have some kind of financial obligation to the child if its NOT his
    sending money to the kids mother monthly doesnt mean he will come around anymore than he is now to be with the kid
    so the kid will still be fatherless
    she needs to drop the case and leave the poor guy alone
    hopefully she has a good secure job and she can take care of her child by herself

Brownilus

I would say since she CHEATED on him to get that kid, he never wanted to, he was just trying his best to overlook the situation. he is human, if he can't do it anymore, f. it we can't blame him, it was not his job...that's like someone volunteering their time at a homeless shelter for 20 years, and the day they decide to run off on a world tour instead, people look down at them for leaving the shelter shorthanded...nobody obligated in this world to do anything but stay black and die...and MJ pushing the limits on the stay black part...everything else is based on a person's sense of responsibility towards the situation...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast